My family has lost all respect for me because I couldn't finish university and and don't have a proper job and also...

My family has lost all respect for me because I couldn't finish university and and don't have a proper job and also otherwise don't show the typical aspects of a well-integrated goyim.

Lately even my younger relatives openly challenged my social status, how disgraceful.

How do I get the respect of my family back without becoming a cuck by meeting their expectations?

Get off Holla Forums

why?

It is warping your view of life.
Your question is a circular one.
To get their respect you have to meet their expectation, that's the thing.
You don't even have a job so the basic function of a man (working) you can not even fulfill.
The fact that you can not see this is testament to the damage this place has already done to you.
Leave before it's too late.

You are right, I should leave Holla Forums to avoid fuck like you.

You're the fucker here, don't try to make us believe you're "someone".

yeah whatever

you answered this question easily yourself with that picture.
Start a cannabis plantation, grow dope, sell it to silly normalcattle and reinvest the profits in new plantations. One day you will have enough to open your own crystal meth lab, charter your own plane, fly to bolivia and come home with 2 tons of coke.

This is how capitalism works. You work and reinvest the profits into more of your product time after time. Your money then multiplies with time.

By beating them i the game of life so hard that you can buy them several times over. Greed, anger, vengeance, and conquest are powerful motivators. The desire for power without becoming someone's bitch or sullying your name or putting yourself in jeopardy is one of the biggest motivators. Personally I'd avoid people like that - they sound like unpleasant vermin stuck in the rat race.

*Meaning I'd avoid people like your family. With family like yours who needs enemies? Remember college isn't your only option.

pick 1. same situation here, any interaction with family immediately becomes them pressuring me subtly or not so subtly into becoming more like them. if this is the case you should cut off / minimize relations.

Crime is not an option since I can't tell them about such things obviously

I'm not sure where to go with the motivation though - or rather I have some ideas but I doubt they'll see those as "accomplishments" since they only care about status approved by society

well I kinda distance myself from family but it has the opposite effect - they think that I'm a loser even more

life without family is sad
especially since I'm losing many friends gradually atm because they start family lives and stop to hang out/revert back to their family environment. I thought fuck it and tried the same but family is kinda annoying.

Its only a crime if you get caught. or if you are black

Doesn't look like there is a way other than letting them realize your family are a bunch of self-centered cunts.
kill them, kill them all
Do what this guy said at least try to get a part time job and work from there and then in ten years maybe you'll be rich and have them work for you.

Sounds pretty neat tbh
Offering them job opportunities and making them accept them like some good cucks

sounds perfect really, thank you
now excuse me pls, I have to spend some time planning this thing out

Chances of that happening are lower than 2% but all you really need is money. Take a bet on the stock market perhaps. put some thought and research into it first though

You don't. So you can either learn to live with that, or you can man up and join the real world. Or you can start planning your own suicide.

You can calculate chances with zero information about me. Impressive

We all die at some point why would anyone off himself really

I don't need information about you, I can assume that due to the fact that you were unable to get a job or finish university that chances of you figuring out a way of becoming extremely rich is unlikely. Unless of course, you count luck. You're on Holla Forums faggot. Most people here aren't exactly the most daring people.

You can keep living in your 2% virgin bubble while I be in my 30% Chad reality

The reality of having your own parents most likely despise you? Sure, buddy.

join the taliban

become a supreme gentleman

You get liked by people for being who you are are and sticking to your principles.