Friendly reminder that, jet fuel can´t melt stee beams

Friendly reminder that, jet fuel canĀ“t melt stee beams

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MODS STICKY

Friendly reminder that you need to go back to school to learn how to use commas and spell, as well as learn physics.
OP is an illiterate fucktard.

dank fuel can't melt steel memes

Oh shit, tomorrow is Sept. 11th! I completely forgot.

Indeed

Here it is already September 11th for ten hours.

god bless america

I agree Bush is capable of this shit. He always looked like a psychopath to me. The question is can this operation be completed without a single person whistleblowing?

you might how there hasn't been a whistleblower. perhaps it has to do with everyone having dirt on each other, and if one squeals, all of them will have to squeal.

i believe the only reason why pedophilia exist in government is for the sole purpose of blackmail. perhaps a big scheme to keep everyone in check, lest the rather have their entire reputation and life destroyed.

Hmm, maybe. I'm still not convinced. This is classic treason and justifiably so. You're a killing thousands(?) of your own people in a literal terrorist attack in order to incite a war which is going to kill many more. There had to be atleast one guy who didn't comply or felt guilty afterwards and confessed.

I remember when I was a child I used to live near
a college of aviation. One of the few in the country. I used to see at the time what I regarded as mysterious dark skinned men coming and going. It was years later that I learned these men were of Arabic descent, and decades later that I realized they were planning this for 30 years.

to all you fucks who claim hurr durr "nomadic dessert cavemen couldn't have pulled this off."

yeah, but if you aren't exactly a saint yourself, would you? these people, involved in drugs, pedophilia rings, child sex slavery. do you expect them to have a heart about grown adults being crushed and burn to death?

That shit is probably real but comeon, user. It's maybe like 30% of the government they have real dirt on. And many people are probably not involved in pedophilia and slavery. Fuck the drugs, everyone takes them anyway.

So there's no such thing as conspiracies because there's always one person who can't keep their mouth shut?

Sounds familiar.

Ofcoarse, there is. Just look at how they got weed banned. But those are mostly economical or foreign shit. We're talking about a terrorist act on homeland. It touches people's feefees.

youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg

Four minutes fifty seconds, all you need to know.

well fuck

JEB BUSH CAN'T FEEL MEMES

I'd rather not listen to someone who cannot use commas correctly.

Never remember

oh boy, are you a good goy

but it can heat it to a point that it loses most of its strength then buckles under its own weight

Cant metl but can heat it enough to bend it