Demons R Us

Do you have green eyes too?
Maybe you are a demon, like me.
I have realised I am one. For a long time now, I have felt a need to embrace the inner evil growing inside me. Let's be open about our inner evil. If we green-eyes are demons, just let it run free. It's OK to be evil. Just let it out. The world needs evil for it's pathetic drama, and we demons can provide that.

it just means we have ancient Greek in our blood, stop being stupid

The spartans were demons too, yes.

It's my third eye colour. My mother has told me I changed the first time when I was 8 months old. Something happened to me. Something evil took over.

Just let it out. Focus on where you can create maximum damage. We are here to support you. Stop denying it.

Pure evil is not about sex though. It's bigger than that.

MULTI CELLULAR GIRLS, NOT EVEN ONCE.

being raped by female demons sounds hot tho

I grew up with cats. I understand cats better than people. Cats are demons, like me.

dude, it's totally common for baby's eyes to change colour from 7-8 months to over a year

you're a retard

i watched all 3 of my kids go from having blue or green eyes to some screwed up greyish brown colour

TL;DR you're a retard

Green eyes are potatoniggers, user.

I have blue eyes because I am a true aryan, you are a shitskin. Green eyes is the next thing towards brown eyes. Fuck off shitskin.

Don't be jealous because you lack one of the rarest and most beautiful traits in the world. I'd trade my blue eyes for green eyes in a heartbeat.

All your children are demons.

So did I, mortal.
I hope you guessed my name.

BURN THE HERETIC

I have been thinking lately of what to possess. I have come to a decision now. I shall possess Youtube. I shall permaban people at random and demonitise you mortals, for I am evil and I work for evil. It's just in the nature of us demons.