I feel like I'm probably going to end up hanging myself (suicide) sometime in my 50's (age)

I feel like I'm probably going to end up hanging myself (suicide) sometime in my 50's (age).

Anyone else?

But you'll miss out on being a dirty old man.

I don't think i'll be able to take care of myself, tbh. I'm a failed normie.

Keep your hopes high. Are you not looking forward to the kebab removal war we're heading for in Europe? Hell even in the US you may have a commie removal civil war soon. Lots of interesting and meaningful ways to die to look forward to!

Damien, is that you?

nope

Im bi polar
Sometimes the depression last for months and just gets worse. I've attemped suicide three times. Once by pills, once by slitting my wrist and once by hanging. The last attempt I had lost so much perspective I thought my girlfriend would be willing to just let the barbiturates & aspirin kick in and hold me while I fell asleep. She called the paramedics instead and I get mad sometimes because I would have died and she took it away from me.

Anyhow, I feel you depressed bro live your life to the fullest until you decide its time.

No.

OP here.
Legit post. The way I feel like most people understand depression is some kind of thing that debilitates you, or deprives you of energy and just lives you in a slump.

Quite the contrary.

Depression is very high energy. It causes anxiety. It causes you to be restless. It drives you to do things you would normally not like to do. It won't rest. You can't just sleep it off.

I get where you're coming from user, but you should acknowledge in your post that there are different types of depression. Some are what you described how most people imagine it to be, other are what you described your own experience to be. Generalising doesn't help anyone

I'm doing it in January.. not even depressed or suicidal anymore, i just feel that this is the only responsible thing to do at this point.
There is no future for people like me.

test test

Oh okay. Peace to all those those low res depressed anons. My shit is calling me everyday to kill or be killed.

Why in January? Why not right now, this very instant? I'm not urging you to do it, just curious.

Who are people like you? Suicide is he last result of a hopeless situation, what kind of situation are you in?

Not him, but if you are in a comfy situation and it looks like it's about to end, it's like a good exit vs homelessness if you are a homebody and you don't know how to fend for yourself/never worked a job/momma's boy.

no i'll probably have hung myself before i'm 30.

Mainly because of things going on in my family's life, and commitments i have. I don't mind doing it right now in this exact moment, but it would be a shitty thing to do for everyone around me. Jan/feb is my only free window.

Social anxiety reasons, no income, been living at home for too long and i can tell how my existence is dragging everyone down, because they constantly have to worry about me. I'm getting too old now to continue living like this. (25 now).

They would be devastated at first, but i also think it would be a huge relief when i'm gone as i'm no longer a burden, and they can start focusing on their own lives instead after a few months.

25 is nothing. Wait till 35, it's a whole new flavor.

20s here

why wait? Like says it'll only get worse

why would you hang yourself? seems like the worst way to go

imagine you regret your decision after you made the jump from the stool or whatever

wouldn't b surprised if that's how it is for most people who go that route

Indeed, its a horrible way to die and to be found, but a rope is something most people have at home. Not everyone is an American with a gun.

Doorknob/belt approach ftw