Islam

We need an Islam thread.

Besides the silly ban on eating pigs and the fact its adherents are mostly shitskins I don't think there is very much in Islam I don't like.

It's a pretty based religion and based culture all around.

daily reminder that isis is not islam

ISIS is controlled by Israel/CIA I know this. They kill muslims more than anyone else. They are the coolest fighting force though. I just finished watching a documentary about mujahiden btw.

If you pick any page in the Quran and start reading, you will find that Islam is a barbaric religion that is founded on the teachings of a violent man.

That's what I like about Islam.

I don't want any christcuck nonsense.

It's like Nordic Paganism / muh Valhalla except instead of LARPing and doing death metal they have actual holy warriors that still die for their god.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
kys

You don't understand Nordic paganism any better than you understand Islam. Why should we believe that you understand Christianity enough to reject it on any solid grounds either? You are obviously a high school fucktard who does whatever his buddies are doing without even thinking about it, and are posting it here to feel cool.
Enjoy school tomorrow, junior.

what for?
theres already an >>>/islam/ board

Islam is only true religion so go eat shit and die

Islam is anti degenerate

I think islam is cancer

Rationally explain how ANY of those things are wrong. I'm not even a muslim, I just think their traditions are in large part good, at least better than amerikikes.

depends if you think morality matters but killing people for having different beliefs is not good and they are doing it for islam so if you don't believe the mega sand nigger then they want you dead.

There's one thing I don't understand, tho…

Who is this Allan Ackbar guy, they keep shouting about?

you do know you can have all the benefits of islam without worshiping a fucking sand monkey?
it's called creating your own culture.

its their god you silly twat

Turned out great for Waco didn't it.

I'm going to wait until Amerikike and ZOG is good and dead first.

See, this is the problem right here. Islam thinks that it is correct and used this to justify the killing of whoever they want.

In reality, any religion that follows a god that is real just has to produce proof of his/her/their existence to silence any and all opposition.

sounds like a zesty meme
is there anyone named allen ackbar? mebbe poast his fezbook page, ask why his friends so mad all the time

(ohshit)

Fuck off shitskins.

no

He must be VERY popular… they seem to shout him name out often!