Power Rangers Thread

Feast your eyes upon the face of God!

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/news/1592180/power-rangers-rita-repulsa-could-have-looked-a-lot-creepier-according-to-this-image
youtu.be/_hrb8-WDN30?t=4m29s
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2152375
archive.is/zqSwL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CGI was a mistake.

The fuck.

I feel worse for actors who have to play pretend in front of full green rooms instead of interacting with actual props, animatronics and cool things on set.

Oh my god there's a back view. He has a fucking car strut for a neck.

Also, a picture of the original Alpha 5 to remind you how far we've fallen. Robo ET doesn't even have a light up chest.

Even as a kid I couldn't stand that piece of shit.

WE BELONG DEAD

Seems like parts of it are going to be on set.

I'll take that rather than someone pretending that a serious-toned re-imagining somehow looks better. Who's even the audience for it? Some dopey director might say 'lol those outfits are silly what movie audiences want is grit!', but it's way more complex than that. The source material too goofy to take seriously as a superhero story, and now it's too tonally different from anything Power Rangers. By trying to appeal to anyone it's alienating everyone.

To sum it up, it'd look way better if it was just five people in spandex suits and motorcycle helmets instead of this constant trend of tacticool nonsense every action movie needs to take now.

Imagine how Edgy they will make lord Zedd look in the reboot

WHAT IS THAT? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

Good goyim.

If they managed to fuck up Alpha that much, what they will do with Zordon?

It didn't look good, but it doesn't mean it's bad. The charm of toku is how low budget it originally was, it set a trend that have lasted all these years, and these fags want to shove CGI up it's ass.
That wouldn't be bad, really,better effects in toku are always welcome, but the problem is they are changing it a little too much, adding shit like edgy designs and forced drama with no fun.

It's a cheap jew bootleg, and you know it. Don't come on an oriental visual plain to try and defend that shit.

They recycled Japanese scenes and the only thing they did was a couple of shots with the american actors. If you don't like that, that's cool, but if you think those new atrocities look better than the originals Zyurangers I'll fucking cut you. Also

Hell, at least original PR got some support from the Japs with some original footage….everything else afterwards just used stock footage. On that note, why in the bloody hell they don't use the Dairanger suits but it's OK to use the Dairanger mechs and monsters? (Wanted to say baddies..but for some bizarre reason, they still stick to Rita and Zedd..at least they have the anti-villain Daijinryuu…as the somewhat pathetic Serpentera)

What about RPM?
They got the suits and Zord footage.
Everything else was filmed in site.
It also was more gritty but not in apathy levels.

RPM's the post-apocalyptic one, right?

Serpentera was kinda oool if pathetic compared to the sentai counterpart.
I wish they somehow make a power rangers based in all the ones previous to Zyurangers, called power rangers legends or something like that. That'd would be cool considering some cool designs.

I don't remember a lot after Dino Thunder. I think the one that delivered the most was SPD, the plot was cool even if it went downhill, and the scenes and costumes were really damn good in the american scenes.

Also
It was something I thought a couple of years ago. Not possible in any way, but iy should be cool.

Really bugged me that they never made a Gatchaman/Jetman crossover and before anyone say unfeasible because one is animated and the other is live action: 1) there was a live action Gatchaman movie and 2) If Kamen Rider can cross over with Shin Chan of all things, it can be done. (And please God, don't cross over with Gatchaman Crowds…that shit is terrible)

Which Disney is better between SPD and RPM is a common debate.
You could consider SPD as the best execution of classic PR, but RPM brought more things to the table.
By this point it sounds more like the Ranger version of "Ghost Stories" and definitely had the feel for it.
Did got bumpy in the second half when they changed directors because the first one burned the budget.

Good goyim.

Those Jetman costumes look rad.

That's what I'm saying.
RPM is undoubtedly a good sentai.
But is not Power Rangers.

Anything that's not made by the Japs is not Sentai, RPM is power rangers whether you like it or not. Its like champagne if its not made in France, its not the real deal.

Man.. Nothing really compares to the feel of true super sentai. 'Merican companies and studios just don't get it at all.

It'll be the only thing that would actually fit.

Power Rangers really only works when they don't follow the original source material. From Mighty Morphing to Lost Galaxy, were the strongest when it came to originality when they were still under old-Saban. Hell, In Space had little to nothing to do with Megaranger, which was entirely based on video games. Under Disney they managed to do some pretty great adaptions like Time Force and Wild Force but this was also around the same time many of the original staff started to leave, leading to a massive rut. RPM simply managed to repeat In Space's success (in more ways than thought possible) but the whole "Moving to New Zealand to film each episode" that started with Ninja Storm, damaged the overall quality of the franchise because the writers they hired there knew jackshit about anything Sentai or Power Rangers.

RPM went to similar to In Space because the original director got fired.
SPD was a damn good adaptation and Dino Thunder was a very good MM sequel.
The only good thing about Ninja Storm was Lothor.
And Wild Force was shit, the plot was OK but the acting and directing where utter crap.

I heard that Wild Force acting was due to the script being written in literal broken moonspeak translation.

Lothor? Seriously? Please, explain…Ninja Storm has been but a faint memory to me. Well, except for that Green Ninja..and that one Earth-3 episode.

Well NS was a more comedic series so the villains were goofier, but the series was pretty mediocre itself and made the antagonist look like brain dead.
Lothor was also a goofier big bad than the previous or later ones but was clear that he was a treat and he kicked ass.

This is the superior Rita, not that shit from the movie.

I think he meant that RPM have moreto do with sentais than power rangers, as in it's as good.

(you)

I disagree. The wolf arc was pretty damn good in acting, and the villains acting in particular was really damn good. I also liked the princess. Also,I originally saw the latam dub so that's probably why I liked it as much as I do

As much as I liked Mesogog, his true form ruined it. Lothor was pretty damn good, though, the guy was pretty damn skilled too for a Power Ranger villain, considering it's a Power Rangers with "Martial arts".
That's mostly because Hurricanger was pretty comedic too. I really liked bhurricanger humor but it couldn't be translated to the west, and the result was pretty mediocre.

Btw,fags,any of you happen to have all Power Rangers openings in 1080p until SPD? I mean, for download,ripping shit them off youtube is my last resource.

Hey, I also saw the latam dub, that really fixed it and made it one of the most popular seasons in Latin America, but the original acting was shit, like really bad.
I did said the plot wasn't bad.

I don't believe any intro has gotten any kind of remastering to 1080 which would mean to scan the original film with a 1080p scanner.
Otherwise everything called 1080p is just a resized and maybe granulation cleansed video.

I have to mention how good Lightspeed Rescue was considering the source material. GoGo-V is in tone with Hurricanger and Carranger in humor. Considering that, they did a really good job giving it some drama, and I liked the "Its' a public organization behind it"stuff. Hell, I think lightspeed is the most heroic kind of Power Ranger. Without mentioning it was the first Power Ranger with an original suit, the Titanium Ranger, and the design is one of my favorites.

Latam dubs usually made everything better because Latin Disney usually have really good voice actors and studios, or it used to. It was beneficial for Time Force too.
Yeah, I just realize. Just getting the original video with good sound quality would be alright. I'm aching for watching them all at once.

tbqh that looks awful.
Resizing is one thing but why to change the aspect ratio to 16:9 when the original is 4:3? Probably a newfag's job.
Change the aspect ratio to 4:3 at 1450x1080p.
That'll look way better.

I know, but those are the ones I have, that's why I'd like to get the originals.

Look, I can't use my PC right now.
Upload what you have and by Monday night I'll see how much can I fix them.
I'm not a pro but I'll sure do a better job than that zap.
I'll try to find a better version to save me effort all together.

Better yet, just give me the links from were you got the videos, I know you had to lower the bitrate to achieve 6mb.

I know right.
Fucking lurk less faggots.

Mystic Force and Jungle Fury are any good? I saw some things in mystic force and it looked great, and I like Jungle Fury suits.

Gonna recommend all anons who like any PR go watch the current series, Dino Charge and Dino Super Charge.
They're really good and fun.

I remember enjoying Mystic Force as a kid. Jungle Fury was when Power Rangers got bad again to me.

Actually, Mystic Force has a lot of style but is not that good and Jungle Fury looks nearly embarrassing but its OK, the best thing is the main antagonist, he's such a good actor.
And with that, considering RPM, PR got bad with neo-saban.
About that…

Really, because Ninja and Megaforce were awful.
It had all the bad stuff from the original PR but with that spaztic directing you find in nu-Fairly Odd Parents and Nu-spongebob.
You know which, the one when a lot of lame stuff happens so fast it doesn't let you enjoy a single moment.

Samurai.
Sorry.

Nah, it got way better, they hit a sweet spot.
The main team now has 10 rangers, but it doesn't feel stupid at all. Everything's well done, there's character development for everyone aside from "Red is super cool and doesn't need a girlfriend, but two of the rangers hook up at the end".

Perfect Quints, because next year is Ninjas.

Time Force was still a saban series, and it's one of the few examples of adapting the sentai's story and working out, although there were rumors that they'd make a movie or a season 2 from time force.

I'll also say the series of Ninja Storm setting up the green ranger were pretty good.

This was less on the actors and more that they brought in people who worked on sentai to direct that didn't understand english so when they gave direction to the actors they could do little more than emote more. The team up episodes were good though.

Yeah..and mixing bloody Goseiger and Gokaiger to one series is also a stupid move..just about as stupid as skipping Go-Busters.

They really didn't think it through at all.

I tried watching Megaforce and that shit was terrible. I don't know if it's because of the source material since I haven't seen the sentai counterpart yet. I'm not exactly what it is about it that is so bad, but I'm guessing is a little bit of everything.

I heard that neo-saban ended the contract with Nick and now they're going to do a Netflix PR. I wonder how it will turn out. Also, how did neo-saban fucked up so much?

Man,as much as I wanted to like the Legendary Battle, and as hyped as I was with some of the previous Power Rangers showing up, the whole thing was a train wreck. Budget cuts fucked more than half of the people that was supposed to show up, and they should had a better plot for it.In fact, I think they should have pushed for an open finale for Super Megaforce and then make a movie about the legendary battle with an actual good plot and the need of the other Power Rangers,but even then I doubt it would have been handle with dignity.

There are 2 things that bother me, the idiocy of "Megaforce/Super megaforce" followed by "Dino Charge/Dino Super Charge" and how retarded the Super Megaforce Gold was. I think it could be ok, if it wasn't forall the masks strapped on it.I think there should be a better way to represent that other than slapped on the goddamn chest

This just highlightw how cheap Saban is more than anything. A former power ranger wouldn't be all that expensive to get compared to say a major celebrity and is likely desperate for work, and they still wouldn't shell out the money to bring them over.

I unironically liked gold mode… it sort of fits the sentai counterparts personality by being so goofy and it sort of grows on you the more it's used and seen in motion

also don't have very much pr reactions so have an Ex-aid instead

I'm taking that pic.

Are they seriously still just using sentai footage instead of just making new scenes with the suits? I thought they stopped doing that a long time ago.

Nope. Last guy who tried that got fired for using all the minimal budget so fast.

Jesus. That's sad. I'd rather just watch the actual sentai then.

Who was that? SPD?

Even when using the Sentai footage the plot is usually really different than the sentai counterpart, as usual, but just as this guy pointed out it doesn't make a lot of sense now that they combines 2 sentais in one.

It's a little of both. they are more reliant on sentai than not but there have been cases of original footage like in the battle against insarn when the red ranger turns mighty morphin instead of sun vulcan although the rest still turn into the same classic sentais anyway so what's even the point

The saddest part to me is that the japanese loved RPM so much they paid homage to it during an early episode of gokaiger.

It was RPM, and actually they've tried to transplate episodes plot as well. They basically copied the abaranger tribute epsiode without the cameos right down to the zords being busted and the pink ranger fighting the monster in various fetish fuel uniforms.

Yeah the plot's usually different and whole lot better. I knew that much. Man my whole world is falling apart. I thought they actually made new scenes.

Not really. Only so far as when PR could accomplish a consistent story or RPM, otherwise you're going to have a better plot from the sentai.

I was talking about the sentai being better.

My mistake.

In Space is also mostly American.
And SPD and Dino Thunder were really good despite being made for western kids standards and practices.

To be fair this is what the did throughout the Zordon era and it worked fairly well Though Tommy jumping around as the white ranger could be a little awkward due to his counterpart being a child. The problem exists a little more because Gokaiger's characters were presented so that their personalities came through their actions and presence, which was a clever way of making it so it was clear who was who when they would change into the past sentai characters. Saban just didn't seem to get the memo and inadvertently created a disconnect between the sentai footage and their own original characters.

Time Force was absolutely solid and they did plan for a movie but at the time The Screen Writers Strike was going on so they had to cancel that and chop around 7 episodes making it one of the shortest seasons. A lot of those episodes were supposed to flesh the Rangers out more, im not too sure about the whole season 2 thing though but it wouldn't surprise me.

Really, how?

Yeah that's it. I also think that Disney buying them played a part as well, althoguh by then they probably were already set on wild force being the next season.
This. It's up there with suit/helmetless roll calls and henshinless fights in Kamen Rider.

In the Dekaranger tribute episode, while Marvelous was with Krueger, the remaining 4 gokaigers turn into Go-onger but the choreography of the fights match the style of RPM more than Go-onger and Luka uses one of the tire cuffs to attack which was a RPM exclusive thing. The fight director of the episode even said on his blog that they were paying homage to PR in this episode.

Also speaking of Dekaranger they also took the idea of A-squad and turned them into Neo-Dekaranger in Dekaranger 5 years after, and they used the battlizer from SPD in the vs Magiranger movie.

Hopefully Ninja Steel will be decent considering they're going pretty far away from the originals source material.

There's some hope… If Judd Lynn is still head writer. I wonder if they'll try to do something using Yoshi's cameo footage.

Max landis pitched a R-rated power rangers movie with sexual Body Horror unironically
cinemablend.com/news/1592180/power-rangers-rita-repulsa-could-have-looked-a-lot-creepier-according-to-this-image

I take back all the shit I said about the power rangers reboot. Holy shit.

Why is max landis such a failure?

Landis is an odd man, he can sound rational and right in one moment, then batshit crazy the next.

Was kind of disappointed that Lucas never got that much screentime, also the thing at the end where Nadira starts to care for humans would have worked better if it didn't feel so rushed at the end.

Because he is resisting total kool-aid poisoning.

Holy shit…

And no shit Power Rangers movie feels a lot like Chronicle.

How different they want to make it its probably the best b indication of how good is going to be.

What's wrong with the Super 2nd season? It's the same show, it just shows that's when the 7/8/10th rangers appear. You still get a lot of episodes.

Can't recall which thread we were talking about, but we agreed that Landis is a complete fucking hack, and everything he makes himself is bona fide shit. The funny part it, though, he understands the state of the industry, both films, TV and comics, and openly tells people what's wrong and how to fix it, and he makes a lot of sense.
Probably just because he saw his father work in those industries and he's either parroting what his father said, or if he saw how the industries crumbled from the inside.

Can't be fucked linking to each user that said it, but the current PR, Dino (Super) Charge, does actually do it's own scenes. There's a lot of footage that's both in suit and civillian done at the same location, which was often a problem with past series, where they'd morph on an open grassland and end up in a quarry. Also, as they've got so many rangers and want to get them all screen time, they have to redo a lot of scenes, and they also have a bunch of scenes where the rangers are fighting and there'll be an English character fighting or interacting with objects. No longer do you see hordes of Japanese fleeing the scene of a Megazord battle.

Haven't seen a full series since RPM.
Gonna give Dino Charge a chance then.

Skip Samurai and Megaforce completely.
It took Saban a while to get it right, but Dino Charge is so much better than most of the Disney series, and would be pretty close to call with RPM.

So on SPD and Dino Thunder levels?

Better than Dino Thunder, but SPD has a place in my heart only for the Guilty gimmick.

Funny because they rejected the first Chronicle like PR script.

Got a youtube link?

Landis isn't writing it, he just gets credit because he gave it a treatment.

It's the same as everything else.

at this point we can only hope this fails and all those likes/comments are just paid for hype. I guess we'll see what happens.

one of the few shows to ever make me cry like a bitch.

Funny thing is, I was about to turn it off and skip it within the first 10 minutes of the first episode.

The nice thing is, no matter how bad Hollywood tries to rape power rangers, and how rough second phase Kamen Rider is, we can always go back and enjoy when Kamen Rider and Sentai were better.

I was just reading about that. It is really bad? I was looking forward to some second phase Kamen Rider.

Some people like it, though you have to keep in mind that starting with W it began to be directed as a kids show instead of a family show. Personally, aside from Gaim and Fourze, I'm not terribly fond of it but they are worth watching to see if you like them.

And pic related? Is labeled mature, but that sounds like shit.

I actually haven't watched it yet. I planned on doing a big toku marathon leading up to it.

A lot of people really like Amazon's though.

Amazons is fucking great. It's an out of canon Kamen Rider show with super dark plotlines and gore. It's awesome. Watch it.

Second Phase Kamen Rider isn't even that bad. Decade, Drive, and Ghost are shit. But there's OOO, Gaim, Wizard (guilty pleasure), Fourze, and even the current series Ex-Aid is good. Both generations have their good and bad shows over the years. Showa era wasn't perfect either.

Oh, definitely. Why do you think ZX only has ONE movie (which was then expanded into the amazing Kamen Rider Spirits manga) and no TV show?

I actually enjoy the mega zord's design but it doesn't really fit

Is that first picture loss?

Maybe he's got multiple personalities or something. One of them is halfway rational and the others are all batshit.

The similarities are striking

Four panels does not make it LOSS

1 and 3 could b, but 2 and 4 arn't very LOSSy.

4 is plenty LOSSy. There are 3 people in it.

A loss edit is the sum of its' parts you need all four panels working in harmony in order for it to truly be a loss.

:)

I know you need all 4, but clearly the newfriend just jumped the gun a bit.

:DD

"sexual body horror" my ass

You're forgetting the part where her clothes come off and she was a three way with the zords.

Context?

Meanwhile, in Japan…

That sentai looks super cool! I might watch that.

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is so over the top with the new forms and I love it. There's so much variety.

In before tribute episode for PR In Space, cameo for Megaranger and Deka reference.

Toei removes all scenes so you'll have to deal with this instead youtu.be/_hrb8-WDN30?t=4m29s

riders are dicks to each other

I love how different the suits are from each other particularly black and pink

Gokaiger was also space themed.

Most Riders don't get along for one reason or another. Differing ideals, differing goals, forced to fight to achieve something, misunderstandings, or just plain hating each other for petty reasons. I hate when Riders fight each other but damn is it cool to watch.

Would anyone happen to have that info sheet on the various different sentais with the pros and cons for each series? I'm just about done getting everything downloaded for my toku marathon.

Only time I was okay with Riders fighting was Faiz.
actual spoilers:
Kusaka was a turd and should have died much earlier on in the series leaving the badass Kaixa suit to a Rider who actually fought for justice.

To make it more Holla Forums, why, even when Kamen Rider Dragon Knight was mildly succesful they didn't port it to the west anymore?

I fucking love that. Is one of my favorite things in Kabuto.

There were rumors they almost brought Fourze west… though seeing the creative types running things now, I'm glad Kamen Rider is staying East.

I have this, if it helps.
>You'll never fuck a girl

Well, that sucks, but I'm glad too.

whoops, thanks mod, that was my bad.

The one I'm talking about had pictures and listed them neatly in order, but that one is definitely helpful.
so far I've got
-jetman
-zyuranger
-dekaranger
-carranger
-gekiranger
-gokaiger
-shinkenger
-gobusters
-kyoryuger

It's like they ripped off OOO and Ghost.

my thoughts exactly. Doesn't help that Ghost had one of my least favorite drivers and they took the fun out of the OOO's driver by just making the coin light up when you flip a switch. You'd think that, if they were making this movie for a more "mature" audience, the toys might reflect that.

Oh God they would've fucked it up so damn hard. But it would probably be one of the easiest they could adapt to be family friendly without changing too much of the main story.

When I go to Japan, which I do for business occasionally, I always hope I'll find a woman who would dress up as a Ranger.
No luck so far. Next trip soon.
At least Japs love white dick.

of course they do. So long as you aren't some fat weeboo they think you're an actor.

I don't even watch Sentai and I'd be hard as diamonds at the sight of a cute jap girl dressed as one.

I know, isn't it great?
My dick is slightly above average, by like half an inch, and they've literally said it's amazing.
White girls don't do that, and it sure feels good, anons. Go to Japan just for that feeling.

Scorpina was great.

How do you do,user? You know Japanasese? Whan kind of business you're in?

Sale of construction equipment.
And because I only laid ones that spoke English, as it's a bit easier to pick them up in bars.

What's the current Sentai like? Will it be good for the Ninja Steel PR?

God damn it.

enjoy user, and get a pillow ready for the final episode.

Damn it. Guess I better finish Den-O too.

I always wondered what Japan thought of Lord Zedd.

I've been craving something space themed lately. I'll have to follow that series when it starts.

There's a number of space themed Sentai out there as well as Kamen Rider Fourze.

definitely second Fourze. Though I'm not a fan of neo-heisei Fourze manages to be one of my favorite Riders ever. It sort of starts out like a highschool anime, but get past that and you'll be treated to some awesome moments, a good story, and great characters. Also it's one of the few Riders to have a solid ending.

I thought the series ending was kinda cheesy, honestly. But it at least ended the story and gave you a nice feeling of satisfaction. Can't say that for more than a few Riders. Like I love Wizard, even though it is kinda bad once you think about it, but the ending was alright until you realize there's two more episodes tacked on at the real end for a shitty crossover that made no sense in any regard. Ruined the actual ending a whole lot for me.

Yeah, that's more or less what I meant. It's solid in the sense that it ends the story, then if you watch the Wizard movie it adds further closure and it doesn't do it in a weirdly rushed manner like most other Riders… of course, that's something you get used to eventually. You learn to appreciate the ride more than the final destination.

Depends on how fun the ride is. I'd watch the Wizard movie to close it all but kissasian has it in really poor subs only. So I'm out of luck there.

So I went and downloaded the movie because I had years without watching it and I must admit the effects are actually really damn nice and so far is as good as I remember it. The fighting choreography is damn good, maybe too good, sometimes it looks like they're dancing rather than fighting, but overall is on point even with the unnecessary spinning and slow-mo jumps. Ivan Ooze is a pretty damn good villain so far. Also, it's unbelievable how graphic the movie is on some aspect, like when they beat Ivan Ooze minions, which is nice.
Are all the power rangers done with 20th Century Fox? Why is the movie better in quality? Just because it's a movie? Also, where it's placed? An alternative universe? There's a good webm convertor? Since the movie came with 2 languages the webm comes in latam spanish with wembconvertor

Also, Kimberly is boner fuel.

So… Xena.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Is it worth getting a xbox live membership? I don't have win 10 but I have an xbox one sitting in my attic somwhere that I haven't used in over a year.

Man, was that megazord trash. The third part of the movie was a complete mess with the CGI that was only good at the time of release, and even then it looks really lackluster. Everything else was alright.
The movie as firly good for most of it, a shame they don't actually transform that much, which was a waste of the incredible new suits, that although Americanized are still loyal to the source. Even the Ninjetti suits are pretty cool looking.
6/10 movie. Maybe a 7 for nostalgia, Kimberly's ass, and Latam dub.

Is Big Bad Beetleborgs worth watching? Since the suits were pretty cool in design, I was wondering if another completely american tokusatsu was worth it. It at least looks cool.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Does anyone here really call her their daughter? She's just my plain old oshi, and I'm happy her gravure was good

lol

Let arcane do her job.
They probably deserve it.

December 1997

Two formerly relevant, now unimportant countries talk about their glory days? Sad.

Holy shit you are stupid

Ahh, yeah I was confused. Webm would be nice if possible but thank you for clearing that up. No problem though, it's cool to ask for help with information that isn't clear in the guides but they are a fantastic starting resource.

This is nice. Might suggest using that off-white (#fdf4ef) in the second topmost box as the icon colors, but it looks great either way imo.

Pretty cool, though the clouds going over the flag made me have a giggle.

The thing at the top is her forehead, not a mouthpiece. The triangle at the bottom is where her mouth is.

It's actually since4pass

Do you happen to have link to it? Maybe I can see if its available in my area.

its from the same time period. probably where they got the idea. don't know why they made it look like padded foam, though…

also, did she paint her hooves? that's so cute!

shit, i found it sorry guys

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2152375

archive.is/zqSwL

Shit, they're blowing their load too soon.

So, no cool Zedd anymore. Nice to know Goldar will have a better place, though. Still, not watching it in theaters.

They're probably saving skinless Zedd for the sequel.

A sequel that will never come.

How do you guys feel about Kikaida compared to other tokusatsu shows?

I didn't even know Kikaider was a thing until I watched Gaim.

I haven't heard much about the old show, but I know a lot of people like the anime adaption.

Nigga please. Bay turtles got a sequel yet it worse than the bayformer movies. If anything ow ow edgy rangers will become the new bayformers.

At least the designs for Rocksteady and Bipbop is decent.

Never heard of them

this

Not a fan of their pot bellies

They aren't doing anything interesting with Bulk and Skull either.

Probably for the better