Supernatural shitposting

Has anyone tried to communicate to the other side sending quality retardation? I would totally fuck with demons, but I don't have a ouija board

Other urls found in this thread:

math.harvard.edu/~elkies/mp666.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i am the antichrist ama

gf?

A Luigi board isn't going to do shit. The only way to communicate with demons is to kys or sacrifice a virgin.
And
What makes you think you can "fuck with" them? They're demons.

don't tell me you wouldn't flip your shit if you asked a question and the wiggly wobbly board spells out "niggers"

if dubs, demons love shitposting as much as the rest of us

Wouldn't that mean that the demons were fucking with you? And aren't these things for talking to ghosts, not demons?

you don't even know what that means, user

I'm stating it. Ghosts are the spirits of dead people. Demons are something else entirely.

lies ghosts are demons

enlighten us or fuck back off to /christcuck/

In what mythology?

it's to do with numerology. 6 is the number attributed to man, the physical body. 7 is the number attributed to the heavenly, or "christ" aspect. anytime a number gets repeated in the bible it's to emphasize it and show its importance. so 666 is just an important 6, which is the number of man, the worldly aspect. the physical body is limited, and worldly things get in the way of achieving christlike greatness. you are your own antichrist. i am my own antichrist. user is user's antichrist.

I'd rather shitpost at something that exists.

it's 3 sizes cuz there are three parts of God. 666 in numerical language means that man has become a God unto himself and is thus in big doo-doo cuz life and death don't mix

sixes* sorry

I'm 777.

that could also be. lots of symbolism in the writings are often layers of an onion. the same passage can have multiple meanings depending on the scale it's being analyzed

it could also be that you're just retarded and have no idea what you're reading cuz you don't have the guidance of the Holy Ghost

shame those digits don't confirm, user. maybe i do know what i'm talking about

You're forgetting about Roman numeral system and that Revelations was originally written in Hebrew.
It's the number of *a* man. As in a specific man. Specifically Nero who was reviled by Christians at the time of the text.
math.harvard.edu/~elkies/mp666.html

Also interesting 666 = DCLXVI
500 + 100 + 50 + 10 + 5 + 1

GOAT TIDDIES

ghost pussy

Once I tried to communicate with the light of my bathroom.

It kept blimping all night, and always answered the questions right, with yes and no.

Damn, how I missed that ghost. It was one of those Santeria houses, you know?