Install application

You're a real bad boy user

Well, now I feel jealous. My system works so well that I can't even rebel against it and so I feel like my life has no purpose.

i've reported you to the fbi, you're obviously a hacker.

MODS

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/gaschamber/

I would've had nearly 100 days of uptime on my home server running Debian stable if it wasn't for those damned power outages a week or so ago.

Can someone explain to me why rebooting for some programs to work is necessary?

It makes sense only for the kernel and init. Otherwise you just restart whatever was updated, whether it's a program or a service. Some programs do rely on kernel-level stuff being changed or added though, that's why.

On Microsoft Windows the registry needs a restart before it can apply the changes
Most applications rely on it, intentionally or not, so you get a lot of reboots
I think ReactOS does this too, but I used it very little and I'm not sure
On Unix-like systems reboots make sense only when updating the kernel, like said, since you can't really restart it to apply the changes

Don't use a GNU LIbre OS? Why?

It was gentoo btw, get on my level fagit

epic posts my friends

C:\> cd windows
C:\WINDOWS> ren win.com lose.com

When you're on my system, Adobe, you play by my rules.

This is why we need free software.

Was installing some Adobe shit for a friend today, what a fucking bag of cocks that is. When you use free software all the time you forget how shitty things are elsewhere. And people are completely used to it, it is normal.

Often it's not, but it's of course the simple and sure-fire way to prevent conflicts with any possible opened/buffered files by other running processes. It saves having to handle all those possible problems during installation. Just have people turn if off and on again preemptively and stuff will be fine.

Microsoft software is non-reentrant at a fundamental level.

it is necessary for the 'services' or the task to end/restart although it wouldn't matter anymore once windows pulls in systemd

sage for shit OP

dam u hardcore nigga
naw fuckin kys fagot

just because getting cucked that hard by a shitty license gets you hot and bothered doesn't mean you need to show everyone how well you can helicopter dick with your little fatty while watching your rights getting pegged, cuck.

TITOR
are you from Australia and used to use Tox? We made a sign together once.

I'm Texan m8, sorry to disappoint.