Pedo Brother Thread

Weird…my last thread disappeared suddenly…

Did I do something wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/7253596.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go to /younglove start a thread there it won't get nuked so long as CP doesn't show up

this from last thread
you were willing to have a debate about it

I can get to it directly from my browser history
but it's not in the catalog. Either a glitch or a massive prancing tumorous faggot of a mod.

OP here

OK but I specifically wanted to get the input of the general Holla Forums crowd

Are we not allowed to debate here?

don't talk about pedo
don't talk about anti-pedo
give no attention to pedo discussion
????
Holla Forums doesn't die as fast

Can someone go there and screen cap it pls, before it's wiped

WTF this thread is missing in the catalogue too now

O woops my bad. Still there.

I see it in the catalog

This is because you are being datamined.

Threads don't 404 on Holla Forums until after a 3 day period. I suggest not posting content that would bring the site to it's death.

Wow

Bull. Fucking. Shit. Free speech is the only thing that will let this site survive. If you deleted the thread you need to demod yourself and then kill yourself.

Tell us more pls
What do you mean?

If you post anything related to pedos, pedos show up, if pedos show up, CP bots show up, and then Holla Forums dies.

When you start disallowing something because it may be a problem, you are creating that problem. But you know this don't you?

OP needs also to consider that his IP can be traced by FBI lurkers and getting his brother in huge trouble too.

How fucking new are you? Every time I allow that shit it turns Holla Forums into nothing but CP bot spam. Lurk moar or get off my board.

Wat
Why is /younglove a thing then? That place is surely full of pedos. Why haven't the bots killed us yet?

Fuck you

Huh? My brother didn't do anything wrong (that I know of)

wait, are you bare backing?

It may be the case, but better to be safe than sorry.

Testing if the thread still exists but just disapeared from the catalog. >>7253596 8ch.net/b/res/7253596.html
Very weird "bug". The datamine meme is real.

Probably better not to say, at this point

Guys, is it just me or does this all seem completely crazy? CP bots and FBI spies? Threads staying active but disappearing from the catalogue for the purpose of "datamining"?

What the rule breaking massive tumorous faggot of a mod meant is the thread stays around on the back end because of the extra layer of Holla Forums that allows recording who clicks what. If isn't purged right away.

I'm pretty green in regards to imageboards, but even I know you aren't save because of your supposed anonymity. I've seen a couple of threads popping up sharing CP links, so mods aren't wrong about that. And since anons feel so safe to share their most inner and degenerate secrets, it is a goldmine for datamining.

The CP bots (or at least CP spam) are real: anti pedos previously from Something Awful who have acquired some minor skills use it to try to force Holla Forums admins to disallow all pedo's. It's damned tragic when Jim bends to the pressure, as it seems he's starting to do now. (fuck you with a Toyota Jim, you pig fucking sack of shit) The FBI gets reports of all CP but I doubt they actually run the back end.

Wait…so you are saying that anti pedos spam CP to get rid of the pedos because….pedos spam CP?

No, they do it because they hate pedos

and because they want power. The more censorship is permitted the more power sjw's have. So the push for more and more censorship, always starting at the point of least resistance; the least socially accepted content is the first thing they try to get banned. I've seen it happen over and over again.

Fucking SJW's. This is all so fucking retarded.

actual pedos did nothing wrong then?

Seems like this would backfire if the anti pedo spammers get exposed then. I hope enough ppl read this thread.

CP bots specifically target Holla Forums typically as it's the traditional place and is most active filled with generally the most horny low-class individuals, although that's not always the case now.

CP bots present 0 real threat to a website if they're deleted within any reasonable amount of time, so no.
Either you don't understand the law and how it works or you're mindlessly believing the head-mods and site owners which simply want an excuse to remove pedo content and are lazy.

There's not even a risk of it being shut down.
Laws haven't tightened for websites much in the past 5 years regarding CP, policing has just become more common of such laws. 4chan literally had CP threads lasting hours with dozens of gifs/images/links meer years ago.
You're fucking fine.

If it's a problem with having a cuck host, which was the excuse awhile back, then change already. That's not difficult.

^^^^^

It's not a fallacy either. First it's anything that could resemble CP, then it's pedos,(you are here) then it's any woman that looks like she's even a teenager. Then they branch out to hate speech and sexism. They use whatever laws there are as a lever. After all, almost everything is illegal somewhere. I've. Seen. it. happen.