Pure Girls!!!

post pure girls!!!

What's a pure girl?

sena!!!

I'm sorry, I'm not autistic. Could you please explain what a sena is?

OP said GIRLS

A sena is a grill that you force to make meals for men.

a sena is a best girl!!!

Oh, so my girlfriend is a sena?

me

where did this "Becky is a man" meme even come from?

The only pure girl out there

t. incorrect.

Are you trying to imply the term "roastie" which I assume refers to roast beef which in turn refers to a woman's protruding labia?
If so, and since you say I'm incorrect, are you saying in order for someone to be a sena they must not have protruding labia?
Extrapolating further, I assume you mean to say the person must have the vulva of a child and so must be a child.
Is this correct?

a girl doesn't have to be a child to not be a roastie

roasties are not born, they are made. by multiple miles of black/chad dick.

Now you're the one who's incorrect. Labia protrusion has nothing to do with amount of sexual partners. That's a highly ignorant view and I seriously doubt you're old enough to post here.

No, all I meant by it is the joke of her being a "grill" and how she cooks for men. Jesus, calm down.

whatever lets you sleep at night

next to the highly capacious assorted semen container you call a girlfriend.

Oh I get it! Because the video featured a grill that was cooking! That was a very enjoyable pun. Feel free to post more videos of "grills" doing some "cooking" for us all to enjoy.

I'm detecting a little ambivalence from you. Know what personal assaults in that fashion fall very flat over the World Wide WAN. You'll have to find another way to attack me if that's what you wish, but it would be very futile being that you have no idea who I am.

Zal's pretty pure.

NO! BAD user!

Is that fucking Zarya?

No I think it's Sandra, the little girl from the Salty Milk commercials.

Why does she have a fox tail and ears? Is she going to be a browser mascot?

she is a foxgirl

You must not know how this works

Question: which parts of her are fox and which parts are girl?

The parts that aren't wolf, I'd presume.

Your eye's okay there, bud? Becauseā€¦

are all here.

You know what though, I'll post some 2D just to humor you.

Also, Drantyno is a kickass artist.

Maybe it's time for sleep.

You ask too many questions. Post your tits so I can have a nice mental image to go to sleep with.

Just gonna bump the thread.

Gotta keep up with the banana threads.

Pure disgust

I wish they would do another season where she actually shows her bare breasts. Biggest missed opportunity I've ever seen.

it literally says her name on the pic

pure as lotus

If a girl is pure, she wouldn't be posted on the internet.
/thread

This makes little sense. A girl can be perfectly pure while still being posted on chans. It's not her fault fat mouthbreathing autists post their facebook pictures in cum tribute threads.