I bet I could beat up every one of you nerds

I bet I could beat up every one of you nerds.

Bring it on pal

bet i have a bigger dick than you faggot
show your dick

Doubt it, and if you lose we will have forceful buttsex, you'll have no choice in the matter.

I'm like twice that size simply because my job requires heavy lifting.
Fuck no you wouldn't beat me.

If you don't know how to fight you'd still lose dude. Has nothing to do with your size. You saying you could kick bruce lee's ass? I'm sure many hardasses have said they could, and they were all wrong.

Pleasure of the flesh such as the need for dominance is for the weak of mind.

you aint bulletproof son

I don't even lift but I bet I can crack your manlet ectomorph back in two before you can say "this can't be happening".

What all manlets cry themselves to sleep with.

No. But nearly every professional martial artist of my size could provided there's no gay kung-fu etiquette to hold them back from pulverizing his effeminate hapa ass.

I'm 6' 2" dude…

Yeah making fun of me is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems…. didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of unpatriotic SHIT.

Let's go motherfucker
Pic is me

are you going skiing?

Alright bet

Square up nigga
Chicago where you be
Haven't had a good fight in months

I'm gonna take that balaclava off you too

maybe, but you cant beat a chest full of .308 Winchester

only pussies bring guns to a 1v1 fist fight

only pussies bring weapons to a 1v1 fist fight

only retards purposely endanger themselves at no gain.

Only fools bring fists to a gun fight.

1v1 on dofus

i'm gonna fit this in your ass one i beated you

Hey buddy, the Stalker thread is two boards up.