Yellow Teeth

My teeth are yellow, pic related is what they look like. The thing is, I only do two of the things that really cause yellow teeth.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/15309784/ns/health-oral_health/t/blindingly-white-teeth-bleaching-gone-too-far/#.WXgzJcaB0UE
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00394-016-1367-x
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26487008
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/119956
ajpendo.physiology.org/content/278/1/E65.short
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/00365517409114190
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3631273
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3169868/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/00220345620410021101
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/78/4/881S.full
chrismasterjohnphd.com/2016/12/09/the-ultimate-vitamin-k2-resource/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's your problem.

A little shot of Jew cum will whiten them up nicely

it's that color since your teeth has absorbed the color. if you get your teeth drilled into, fucking black goo will drain out. it's gross.

use bleaching products. everyone does im a yellow tooth lad yet my teeth are godly straight. tfw

Britbong here, they look fine to me OP

Start using baking soda about once a week.
It's an abrasive and generally not "good" for your teeth. But it will make them whiter.

brush extra long, been doing it recently and my teeth aren't nearly as yellow, do like 3 mins on top teeth 3 mins on bottom

Add cream to your coffee

So what? would you suggest someone drink a glass of sulfuric acid to neutralize some bleach that they accidentally ingested?

What are you on about? Neither coffee nor cream are bad for you. It's just the pigments and tannins that you stain your teeth. Milk protein and fat binds to these compounds to help prevent stains.

Your teeth will always be yellow, deal with it.
White teeth aren't natural anyways, like tanning, its a hollywood fad created for the rich and jewish.
my teeth are about as yellowed as yours and I drink full pot a day, and I usually rip through a pouch of redman in ~8 hours of work…

OP, only little kids have chalky white teeth. Unless you're a little kid, your teeth will be some shade of yellow.

I'd avoid whitening your teeth bc not only do superwhite teeth look downright stupid (or fake), it can damage your teeth.

nbcnews.com/id/15309784/ns/health-oral_health/t/blindingly-white-teeth-bleaching-gone-too-far/#.WXgzJcaB0UE

do oil pulling, it's an ayurvedic technique for overall teeth health, it also really whitens them up.

also, everyone saying, "yellow, get used to it that's normal" is just ignorant and doesn't know any better. No need for abrasive, damaging things. Just do oil pulling. Sometimes, people do things for thousands of years because they actually work.

who gives a fuck? are you american or something? gleaming pearl white teeth is un-natural and weird.

This. The white teeth meme is just another successful forced meme made to get shekels out of the normies who are easily made insecure. Anyone who can think for themselves sees white teeth as a fake as fuck joke.

my teeth look about the same, even though I do all the things you mentioned except brushing and flossing

this is the best american meme

ummm,,,,,,, if anybody in India still has healthy teeth, it's not due to ancient pretend medical practices. :>|

adult human teeth are yellow, that's normal. white teeth are a hollywood makeup thing. get it done at a dentist if you must.

oil pulling,,,,,,,, is bullshit, but I suppose it isn't likely to do a lot of harm either.
have fun i suppose, but you'd probably be better off just brushing right after you eat–even just with plain water and no toothpaste.

Sugar improves thyroid [1] and liver [1][2][3] function, and both thyroid and liver function are essential to normal T₃ production and therefore oral health. [4] While feeding bacteria on your teeth sugar can produce acid that harms teeth, [5] consider instead strategies to maintain salivary alkinity and moderation of the oral bacteria population. Keeping the mouth closed with tongue planted against the roof of the mouth and breathing through the nose will promote an anaerobic environment that allows only certain types of bacteria to thrive, and tongue scraping along with other general hygiene strategies will keep their numbers in check. Along with adequate T₃ production, the fat soluble vitamins A, D, and especially K₂ (MK-4) [6] are especially important to dental health. I have also read multiple anecdotal reports of K₂ (MK-4) whitening teeth and can confirm it has been beneficial to my own dental health.

Type of sweet flavour carrier affects thyroid axis activity in male rats

>Food intake did not affect TSH concentrations in NS, while postprandial TSH changes in SC were different from those observed in SU. After 180 min, a 30% decrease in SC and the same degree of TSH increase in SU were noted (180 min vs baseline, p < 0.001 and p = 0.014, respectively) (Fig. 1).

>In SC, TPO activity at the end of the sampling period remained higher than the values in SU and NS (for both p < 0.001) (Fig. 2).

>At fast, T4 and T3 in SC were higher than in NS (p = 0.033 and p = 0.021, respectively) and SU (for both p < 0.001).

link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00394-016-1367-x

Ingestion of glucose or sucrose prevents liver but not muscle glycogen depletion during prolonged endurance-type exercise in trained cyclists.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26487008
Effect of supplemental glucose or sucrose on liver and carcass glycogen metabolism of young chicks.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/119956
Effect of carbohydrate ingestion on glycogen resynthesis in human liver and skeletal muscle, measured by 14C MRS
>Liver glycogen resynthesis was evident after glucose (13 ± 8 g) and sucrose (25 ± 5 g) ingestion, both of which were different from control (P < 0.01).
ajpendo.physiology.org/content/278/1/E65.short
Liver and Muscle Glycogen in Man after Glucose and Fructose Infusion
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/00365517409114190

Fructose prevents hypoxic cell death in liver.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3631273

Oral manifestations of thyroid disorders and its management

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3169868/
Relationship between Thyroid Function and Resistance to Dental Caries

journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/00220345620410021101

Sugars and dental caries
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/78/4/881S.full

The Ultimate Vitamin K2 Resource
chrismasterjohnphd.com/2016/12/09/the-ultimate-vitamin-k2-resource/

I forgot to mention that I am not necessarily advocating loads of sugar by itself. My posts are more of an exercise in highlighting how sugar can be a positive influence on oral health in order to balance out the common wisdom of it merely being a negative influence. Fruit and fruit juice along with milk are among the best sources of sugars because they pair vitamins and minerals along with the sugar. Some degree of supplemental table sugar or honey on a whole food item that already contains secondary nutrition is usually also fine. For example, I sometimes add sugar to my milk to increase the carbs:protein ratio.

use less toothpaste to get rid of more plaque, it ruins enamel but who cares

Fresh llama Semen is a traditional teeth cleaning agent of the ancient Peruvins.

I only do two of the things that define people as gay, so I am not gay.

Take this "what do" thread back to 4chan where it belongs, you disgusting, filthy, hippy scum.

Yes, me too. But if they're not overly yellow, it's completely natural. I had yellow teeth growing up as a kid and it was natural according to dentistry. Teeth whitening really fucks up your shit so it might just be a hangup. If you have yellow stains on your teeth, then that is a different story. Also, the teeth in pic related are normal and genetically look like that. Black people use ash to brush their teeth which is why they glow in the dark like CIAniggers.

Pretty much this if you're finding stains.

hey niggers, white teeth is a modern concept. yellow teeth are healthy

won't aardvark cum do the same?