LEFTPOL BTFO YET AGAIN

LEFTYPOL BTFO YET AGAIN
bahahaahahaahahaahahaahah

go back to cuckchan you alt-kike fucking faggot.

Stay salty Leftynigger

why the fuck are you ever here? were you banned from Holla Forums and 4/pol/? jesus fuck, you're just as bad as Holla Forums. goddamn retard. stop following controlled-opposition e-celebs. make your own opinions. stop being a sheep, you colossal faggot.

e celebs, leftypol, 4chan and any and all conflicts between them are all "mind aids"
get this trash away from Holla Forums

what is that tc supposed to say?

Who is the pig even supposed to represent? Bill Gates? Mark Zuckerberg? Jeff Bezos?
Or just anyone that has a company that sells stuff?

The tumblr faggot asks me why i'm here….Iv'e been here over 3 years.

Leftypol faggots came strait from tumblr with their blue pill SJW retardation and have shat on one of the last places with a sense of humor.

(((Prageru)))

They are a Shill.
Only the demons that posses them know the agenda.

bump #4

Don't bump you evil cis white male capitalist sexist bigot!!!!!!!~!!

you forgot: bourgesie, privileged, rich, racist, nazi scum!!1!!1!!

what about Black Pigeonhead?

cuck cuck degeneracy jew nigger cuck my wife's son go back to redditumblr cointelpro!!!!!!!!!!!!

X

You are surely about to make a shit ton of enemies lol

anyone who has more money than them at the current moment is a tophat wearing pig and therefor need their head smashed in with a rock because petit bourgeois or something

wtf i love capitalism now?

what a bunch of retards. sage for shilling e-celeb

you're bad at this, leftycuck no one uses that term except you schizo's
another day, another delusional leftycuck who thinks he's in his parents generation

If only you really undertood the truth.

pffffffBBAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA THEY ACTUALLY RAIDED 8CH.PL

Careful shalom your nose is showing.

everyone knows that's complete bullshit. here's you:
how original and stupid especially over an anonymous imageboard. how stupid can you be to fall for this bait?

3 years well spent. you watch controlled-op alt-right jewtubers, you defend them with a passion on Holla Forums. congratulation, retard, you've learned nothing. i bet you drool at the mouth when you see kike sharpio. fucking moron.

he's a cuckchan e-celeb cashing in on alt-right retards.

You try so hard. Do go back where you came from.

Has already been done.
Holla Forums confirmed for a bunch of stupid children who can't come up with their own style/memes.

try again you communist faggot

Ah, so he's the aut-right's answer to the SJW patreon parasites? Makes sense I guess.

'''Hurr durr I have done one semester at College hurr durr and I know everything there is to know about herp derp politics n' religion n' philosophy n' stuff hurr durr let me prove how much wisdom

and insight I have hurr durr about the ways of the world errr copied from my gender studies lecture notes hurr durr…'''

well fuck….i guess e-celebs are gods after all. what do we know, r-right? we just need to regurgitate what we hear from their scripted videos and we'll continue to be one of the most redpilled motherfuckers on the internet. all we need to do is donate to their patreon. i guess 4chan is fucking awesome and if kekistani reddit-tier faggots start hating on Holla Forums, they're okay in my books. go figure…

then why the fuck are you defending an e-celeb faggot who "does" those videos to make a buck out of cuckchan retards? why are you aligning yourself with cuckchanners and redditors?

which post are you trying to call a college librul, redditspacing memebaseposter?

To get your salt…..and it worked