Wednesday 8/24 - Jackson, MS - 7:00 CDT
Thursday 8/25 - Manchester, NH - 1:00 EDT

wew

Nigel's gonna speak at that one

MAKE AMERICA FEEL AGAIN

he really does look alot like wojak

SESSIONS TIME

NIMBLE NAVIGATOR

dammit why won't trump do a rally in washington state already.

I want to meet him in person for fucks sake.

RUDY TIME

Is this "dont say that" shit really make a difference?

I wonder if Mark Serbu will be there

BIGGER THAN TEAPOT DOME

kill yourself anytime my man.

im NW front too im just memeing

I ain't gonna make it, lads

story of my life bro

okay, I get tired of wannabee skinheads talking shit on the NWF like they're a bunch of pussys

wat r u doin

Rudy: Obama is essentially honest.

lmao what the fuck is this lunatic doing.

making himself seem like a reasonable moderate I suppose.

I like how the cheering has stopped now

At least we know the crowd is actually listening.

pls no rabit

*sweating intensifies*

TRUMP TIME

HE COMES

FOR YOU

EQUALITY AND LO-
w-what?

he has to combat the "divisive rhetoric" narrative

Disgusting tbh fam

take your Taiwanese fingerpainting girls and gtfo :^)

same tbh

Oh shit, is that some nigger hatefacts?

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Right Side is still up

DISMANTLE THE GANGS

Oh boy, will he explain why mass deportations is not happening anymore?

Will he soften the wall to a "digital barrier"?

Find out next time on Co-opter: Trump Edition

WTF IM A HYLLYRY MYSSYLE NOW

You'll be the first one to go back.

Can we meme this in connection with her bad, low energy health?

Remember what Trump said, "do what obama is doing but perhaps with more energy"

This is what youre shilling for

Exactly, Obama is very low energy on immigration. He's only brought in millions of niggers spics and Mohammeds. Not good enough.

Trump will continue to do what obama is doing but with more energy. More niggers. More spics. More Mohammeds. This is what we at Holla Forums want for America isn't it?

Nigger, deportations and the wall are already part of the law, they're just not being enforced. That's what Trump said.

WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR?

Well if that's your shitty logic than everything Trump is going to do is just going to be Obama on steroids.
TrumpCare
TrumpTPP
TrumpPhones
etc.

It's okay, once you send them over Trumps "security barrier" (this policy softened to appeal to spics) they'll just come back through Trumps big beautiful door. This is how we stop white genocide and hold the kikes responsible for it

Actually, King Nigger has quietly deported lots of spics. Spics are mad as hell about it, but the lugenpresse doesn't talk about that.

WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR?

WE'LL MAKE IT HERE

Just filter this faggot anons.

LOCK HER UP

FUCK HER UP
FUCK HER UP
FUCK HER UP

Vote for someone who is intent on actually dishing out justice to the people who are actively committing a genocide against our race?

I'm tired of Trump's "dog whistles" while he softens all his best policies. If he doesn't come right out against the racial displacement of our people or at least makes some explicit pro-white statements, I'm not going to be shilling for him anymore. You guys can do whatever the fuck you want

You're right, I'm a #JebHead now.

Daily reminder Trump was always okay with illegals going through legalization process after they're kicked out and media and CTR's trying to shake supporters from Trump by strongly implying he's just going to drop the wall.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR?

I remember when this board was pumped about becoming a member of Trump's deportation squad.

Is that or is it not happening anymore? Tell me honestly because you and I both know that Trump is getting weaker and weaker on all his best policy objectives

WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR?

Classic Trump.

nvm my record's corrected #ImWithHer

UGLY CELEBS BTFO

Clinton nu-males confirmed Nice Guys.

PIANOS BTFO

GAY PIANISTS BTFO

Damn. He's on the offense right now.

(((they))) don't want you to vote

I'm asking you whether or not deportation squads will be a thing under Trump

I'm not the one trying to convince you to vote for anyone else. I think you should vote for who you damn well please

All I want is to be reassured that the wall is going to happen and that deportation squads will happen, like I thought from the fucking beginning.

So tell me, is it happening? Or are you now just going to argue for softened positions?

that's old school NYC talk for "bitch" or "pussy"

WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR?

Yeah I know, it's just funny how I've been doing this for over a year now and they've never once given a cogent answer to my question. It's all about demoralizing Trump supporters by having us believe he's betrayed us even though we all knew he had to compromise his primary stances for a general election. It happens every election but apparently people have amnesia and fall to this line of rhetoric. These fags want us to stay home because Trump won't immediately gas all the kikes.

fuck off and die in a fire

You're getting BTFO at this very moment in Trump's speech. It's hilarious timing.

STOP RESPONDING TO IT

Gary Johnson, goy

He's talked a great deal about how people have to be sent back.

We already have systems in place to actually deport people. They're simply told not to do so. This is not difficult shit to understand unless you're trying to Correct The Record.

LOL, what are you talking about. I am ready and pumped to hunt down and out all the fucking illegals in my area. The local hotline will be set up to call and report the shit spic's and all the YT videos of raids will be grand.

If they add a bounty for reporting a illegal?? That is a good part time job!

So deportation squads are not happening under Trump or what?

Are you going to actually explain why I should expect him to change anything or are you just going to be a faggot?

It's not him I'm trying to convince.

they have no more new narratives to run. the "huuur Nazi" shtick clearly has no impact so they're just going for the "lol dont bother" routine.

"Is Trump's popularity finally coming to an end?"

"Trump is doing well but he's doing well in a bad way"

same shit different day.

I'm telling you to fuck off and die in a fire

This was a little cryptic. Too cryptic for me.

INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MAN CLAIMS THAT ITS THE END OF THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME THIS YEAR

He's also talked a great deal about people coming back through the big beautiful door

will we be allowed to have tours at Trump's wall? I think it would make a good attraction after seeing the Alamo.

"doing well in a bad way" is my favorite tbh. I have never seen it pushed before in major media until this election.

I mean really, has there ever been anything comparable in the past?

Not much use having this argument until after he's elected, at that point we can remind them that we told them so and they should have been pushing him to address potential of backdoor amnesty.

It'll be the American Wailing Wall. All future presidents must kiss it and utter the words "We must ensure the existence of our people, and a future for White Children".

There really hasn't, at least to my knowledge. I really want to crack open my APUSH book and reread about muckraking to see if that was analogous to what we're seeing but I'm sure that'll pale to all the liberal paranoia surrounding Trump. There's a cultural 'CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM' unfolding before us. Vid related.

lel

That's ~5 hours from now, am I right?

you talk like a faggot and it's obvious af

Jewish Trick No. 341: Engage in a fake conversation with a buddy to influence other people listening.

yep

Where's that based old dude when you need him?

Requesting the webm of him kicking that pissing skank in her degenerate ass.

Continue being in denial, I'll enjoy saying how I told you so. I've got plenty of archives to show that you were all warned.

Its like I'm really talking to Trumps campaign team which includes these fine fellows

Michael Abboud (Sephardic Jew) – Communications Coordinator, Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.

Jason Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) – Senior Communications Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.

Stephen Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) – Senior Policy Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.

And more. I'm glad Trump is softening his policies to appeal to minorities. That's what whites need while Jews attempt to systematically genocide the white race.

Nah, that video had the opposite effect. Showing an old guy upholding decency makes it seem like decency is being upheld when in reality it isnt. Showing liberals literally shitting themselves with rage unabated by passers by will galvanize the otherwise apolitical simply because this is a bridge too far even for these people.

where is this?

Yes, coming back legally. As in letting in a number of them legally that the country can handle versus the unlimited number that are allowed in currently you dumb nigger.

What if I told you that im not a (((civic nationalist))) and think bean-people should stay in their own fucking countries?

That you're acting like a stupid nigger that is acting as though Trump's plan doesn't involve deporting a large number of beaners.

How many and in what time-frame? Give me some specifics

Whenever people bring up the term 'civic nationalist', they are undoubtedly brit/pol/ fags. Just ignore them. I have no idea why they haven't been banned yet but they aren't worth the effort. Everything is just 'ebin banter'.

He's not saying civic nationalism is a good thing, term has been around for longer than imageboards.

pastebin.com/ghUQPVW9