Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit. Normally I'll be pretty vocal on subreddits talking about r/incels or r/redpill or something, and this led me to someone telling me about this place. I can't believe what I'm seeing. You're all fucking pathetic. You blame women for all of your problems, yet you do nothing to try and remedy them. You sit in your dank basement, bitter and alone, thinking of ways you can get back at the world. Because people are happy, and you resent that. Because you can never be happy. You're pathetic. The bottom of the barrel. I almost feel sorry for you.

I'm pretty resilient to misogynistic rhetoric, but visiting here, browsing through all of the pages, I feel a bit sick. How can people like you exist? You blame a whole fucking gender of people because you're so bitter, that you lost any ounce of seIf-respect. You lump in women as one thing, a definite measure. It's laughable. You're just lonely, bitter, twisted gremlins who don't know the touch of a woman.

You say we have it easier. That's funny. You've probably had it handed to you on a plate, but you just refused to accept it. You are pathetic, I'll say it again because it's the perfect word to describe anyone here. I've heard about this place for a long time, but only now, after 4 glasses of wine, have I decided to visit it.

Anyway, enjoy never getting to touch someone like me. With this attitude, you're going to die alone you pathetic fucking virgins.

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

Let's play a game. How many lies can you spot in OPs post.

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

hey, post a pic and prove you're a girl
I totally believe you btw, just checking

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

Okay, so, I'm a girl
TITS OR GTFO

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

implying

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

Stale pasta is stale

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

You blame women for all of your problems
Your post gave me aids. I never asked for this.

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

<Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit.
Liar.
<You blame women for all of your problems
Most of the anons here don't even want 3DP, so that's moot.

A vast majority of the anons here know the problem lies within themselves (their social insecurities).

The ones who preach women hate usually dated the bottom of barrel, scummy girls, and know no better.

<You sit in your dank basement, bitter and alone, thinking of ways you can get back at the world. Because people are happy, and you resent that.

You're upset about the anons complaining about normen. That's your biggest beef with this site. There are far worst. The pedo deaerates are just a few.

You say we have it easier. That's funny. You've probably had it handed to you on a plate, but you just refused to accept it
After reading about some of user's blog posts, I can 100% confidently say their lives have been anything but easy.

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

deaerates

I'm tired. What am I doing with my life.

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

OP I want to hire you to work for my bug crushing company. You down?

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

If you decide you'd like to make $100/hr squishing bugs here's my contact info:

Discord: DCS#9365

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

You think Holla Forums's misogyny is bad little reddite biofemale? Go have a look at /r9k/ then /v9k/ - assuming this isn't bait.

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

There was a point that I would've said this is bait but given the state of things it probably isnt

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

[nagging intensifies]

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

That's a pretty good impression of a woman OP

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

This thread was reposted on /v9k/. Iz prolly bait

/v9k/res/13924.html#13924

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

wow, a walking cumhole gives a fuck about other people's opinions
that's hilarious
kill your sorry fat ass, stinky fish, no one gives a fuck

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

I saw it on 4ch yesterday

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

this low-quality b8

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

so, I'm a girl
found out about this place from Reddit
I can't believe what I'm seeing
How can people like you exist?
Anyway, enjoy never getting to touch someone like me.
Yeah, definetely an original text and not some shitty bait

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

I thought everyone on Holla Forums was a normalfag. You guys are virgins too?

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

man, the faggots on here are so pathetic
this is obviously bait
smug.png
lemme keep bumping it saying that it is bait, even arguing about the fact
I hate 3DPD
I post in every thread they make or seem to make because I really want them to notice me.

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

here's your (you), next time make the pasta actually funny to read. This was just boring

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

4ch

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

A girl wouldn't spend time writing this out. You are without a doubt an user trying to BAIT me, but you won't do it. nigger faggot

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

I'm a girl

show us yo dicc

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

Pathetic I consider my self liberated I have the ability to walk around my house with a dildo up my ass smotherd in peanut butter i can do w/e the fuck i want and noone can judge me ive transcended your morals to somthing more beautiful i can piss on the rug and yell behold my glory

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

This is bait, but in the event that it isn't - which it is - I'd be remiss if I did not bring to your attention 'the fact that we do have rules around here - one of which you are in clear and present violation of. Namely: tits, or GTFO.

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

I fear your ruse has been uncovered, OP.

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

Hey OP, you posted the wrong pic! You were supposed to post this one
←——–

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

Okay, so, I'm a girl
HAHAHAHAHAHA LIAR
TITS OR GTFO

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

What's it like to be in love op