The future of the human race in jeopardy because of some hollywood bimbo

JUST FUCK MY SPECIES UP

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Heard
economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21718519-new-ways-foot-hefty-bill-making-old-ships-less-polluting-green-finance
hakko.com/english/lead_free/pages/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what?

Elon Musk, you fucking mongoloid.

You mean the con artist?

who

Some faggot con artist retarded teens worship. He's like an effeminate Trump.

so like Trump

No Trump is pretty masculine. Raping his entire voting base in the ass is pretty f*ckin eric.

Right. This faggot matters at all

So what triggered the babby this time?
He's been posting politishit nonstop when he wakes up until he goes to sleep for the past couple of days now.
I think he saw a MAGA hat irl or some shit and decided once again to cry on Holla Forums instead of a board that's relevant to his issues.

jesus christ do you shut-ins ever go outside or read anything?

you seem to think 8ch is a site full of people who know anything than the regurgitated shit we're fed. I'm sorry, but that just isn't going to happen.

Feels bad man.

It's near impossible to not know who Elon Musk is though.

musk is a fucking con artist kike. Who cares if he's dating that batshit ostensibly bisexual whore.

Good for him, he gets to have little bits of johnny depp's semen on his cheek. we should all be so lucky.

Is it? You clearly seem to not know. Elon is a ridiculous phony, anyone with any knowledge of engineering know this. He is little more than a step above people like "Solar Roadways xD".

You literally just described every woman ever.

And every man is a rapist who leaves his kids.

Whiteknighting bitches won't get you pussy any easier, cuck.

Every man is either a cuck who takes care of kids or an alpha who has a cuck care for his kids.

That is why I rape women and leave the kids.

DAMN RIGHT, HOMIE.

I hate that people keep saying that he's like Tony Stark. Stark is rich, sure but he's also an engineer.

He's like Chris Roberts. Always promising a product if he can just get more money.

Dude is probably the smartest scumbag to ever game the system.

explain

you mean me?

You're not TruthSeeker.

t.burger

Way behind the times here gramps, it's [cuckrent year].

>being this butthurt that you live in a

america is #1 in everything kiddo, and soon trump will kill all non-whites and make america great again.

The only people that suck his dick are the typical "engineers" that love to virtue signal in social media about how much they "love science" and "omg im so smart and woke xD" even through they've barely been in college for two months.

What did pajeet mean by this?
trade.gov/topmarkets/pdf/Media_and_Entertainment_Top_Markets_Report.pdf

Just remember whose shit you're eating :^).

Why are you kikes so obsessed with shit?

Who is she?

A blonde texan bitch who is some kind of cannibal, can't you read?

no, I'm dyslexic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Heard

Okay, a rundown, I don't know what OP is talking about but here's what I know about Elon Musk:

-He's from South Africa
-He became a billionaire off of Paypal.
-He used to be bald and pudgy, used his money to fix this, suggests some degree of vanity/pride. So good on him.
-Became a US citizen, founded Tesla and SpaceX.
-Very much wants the US to remain the leader in space flight even if privately. He launched a rocket into space that successfully landed right back where it was launched. This is a huge breakthrough because that's what made space flight so expensive. Every time the rocket is relaunched and landed successfully, that cuts the price in half. Think of it this way, it's like if you could only use a plane or car once, he's made it reusable.
-Tesla is making self-driving cars with the long-term plan that you can use them as automated Ubers making you money when you don't drive them.
-He also wanted to build a Hyperloop. Thunderf00t posted a video debunking it as hooey, and while Thunderf00t is kind of an ass, his points were sound…
-Elon wants very badly to build a colony on Mars, basically to get away from all the shit here. Supposedly at a tech conference he had a conversation with the guy trying to develop super intelligent AI. Elon said "You know, I'm working on the most important project in history." the AI guy replied "What are you talking about? No you're not, my AI is the most important project in human history." Elon replied "Your AI is why my project is so important, people are going to need a way to escape that."
-I suspect he's either secretly a conservative or taking their money. Bill Whittle and Glenn Beck have both mentioned having regular conversations with him.

And apparently he has a thing for evil, money hungry, star-fuckers.

The cuckest user has graced our presence.

did someone here order amber heard kino?
this movie isn't great but I've watched it like 5 times.

It's just three crypto kikes reminiscing about hoodwinking the goyim while rolling around on the floor.

Thx

Gay

well, it's a Bret Easton Ellis book. excess of the 80s and all.

Is that a new euphemism for sodomy?

Reusable rockets could have been made by NASA decades ago, they don't do it because they are researching making them more efficient and safe instead. SpaceX continuously has issues NASA has not had since the early days of the space race due to that. Its not cutting edge, its no innovation. It may have value in the future, for sure, but its nothing genius and its far from an achievement so far.

Teslas are absolutely shit for the environment and a fad for hipsters, inferior to a lot of other electric cars (and certainly to far more important tech such as high efficiency combustion engines), and his only true 'innovation' there is marketing…

I could go on, but the man is a farse, and burguers are retarded and will worship his cock since daddy Jobs is dead and made no change to the world…

not so sure the hyperloop is hooey, because there are people (college kids btw) working on it, see related. also i know the qt girl in the vid at 0:38

Just to paint the picture of how fucking irrelevant Teslas are, and what a farse Elon is:

economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21718519-new-ways-foot-hefty-bill-making-old-ships-less-polluting-green-finance

That's right. 15 ships of all the ships in the ocean make more pollution than ALL THE CARS IN THE WORLD. And all the fucking ships make up to 3% of the pollution! 3 fucking percent.

What is Elon doing about that? Getting rich, you fucking suckers.

kek, only a fool would believe this.

So it begins.

The great ==JUST== ening of our time

Amber's figure is pitiful, and her face is nothing special. There's a million just like her in Hollywood. Tall, skinny blonde with no figure and an okay face.

This is kind of adorable though, his daughter defending him like this. Did Amber really think she was going to come out ahead in this situation? I haven't agreed with everything Depp has said over the years, but from everything I've heard he's a really, really nice guy.

Depp has autism of some kind, and Heard was having fun pushing his buttons. There were reports of him fighting on set with Heard, and self-harming.

Shes a gaslighter.

Caring about musk… who's the retard again?

So you admit that america produces nothing but shit?

I bet the only reason she is fucking Elon is to make Depp jealous or something. He may have expressed admiration for the guy before, and she went on to fuck him just to make Depp JUST.

i have never encountered another person who watches lost girl.

fixed it

You are yet to find one, I never seen the show, only saved a lot of pictures of its meme protagonist.

So who is he? All I know is that he makes shitty electric cars and people like him.

"triggered" is ableist against people with PTSD, watch your mouth

Nice try, more like

tl;dr he transfers the actually valuable shit (assets, IP, patents) he holds to his ex-wife during the divorce proceedings so they'll be safe from getting grabbed during bankruptcy when SolarCity/SpaceX/Tesla/Hyperloop go tits up at one point.
Likewise putting up a bunch of patents as open source completly devalued them for cases like this.

Ever been near the coast where major shipping lanes run? Air quality is utter shit because freighters use gigantic two stroke diesel engines that run on pure cancer.

People are usually unaware of ships because they only look at CO2. But even exclusively on CO2, cars make up a small fraction of the pollution.

he attended bilderberg, he's as jewish as one can get

lmao, more like

So remind me again, why is man-made global warming such a big issue? Where does the other 96% come from?

hehe stupid goyim, meat is for nobility

TLDR: Industry.

Industrial energy generation, transport and fabrication processes take most of the guilt (you won't find charts that split it that way easily, they are all 'misleading' on how they bundle things).

The best thing we can do is move industry back to civilized countries that will actually use modern cleaner technology to produce things instead of cutting all possible corners for dimes more profits like China does, even if we continue to burn coal it will be cleaner. Heil Trump.

So industry, agriculture, electricity and heat generate 96% of all pollution?

Man-made, something like that.

And if science is correct about global warming, its pretty much useless to dial it back, the chain effect of global warming causing more natural co2 production and self-fueling more warming, etc… won't be stopped even if we completely cut off our co2 production right now, and it would have happened anyway in a few decades time without our actions.

Literally the flat earth of our time.

I said "IF", you recessive fetal twin of Maisie.

Maybe in china where you legitimately can't see the sky, but not in the us. I lived in jew york city and the air quality is fine. Fuck, been to several coastal cities in the us and i can confirm the air quality is fine. Besides, trees eat that shit up.

Given how retardedly strict regulations on industry are I can see why many opt to just break or ignore them. In the prince increases for clean use are ridiculous.

Just tax the fuck out of imports, they will lose 3-5% of their fat ass profits, but we all win.

have fun paying $3,000 for a basic phone

How is the pay to be a shill for globalism?

Leftist capitalism.

They tell me they are going to spare me and my family when the goyim culling starts.

some mental gymnastics here

Maybe that can work for america, but in europe the situation is pretty much more cancerous when it comes to industry control.
Countries that want to join the EU practically close down factories, mines, refineries and etc. industrial shit because muh standards.
To the point where some miner cities end up with 70% unemployment. Shit is not pretty.

Indeed. EU is double cancer. Even in the US the environmental restrictions need a lot of review. Most of the measures are detrimental not only to commerce, but to the environment itself.

A basic example would be lead-free solder policies, which not only were wrong to think future appliances would have MORE solder in them (in reality they got 80% less solder in then than older ones), but the lead-free shit leads to a lot of breakage, generating a lot more e-waste that generates a lot more contamination than lead solder would.

But some basic requirements on filtering noxious waste and air pollution would suffice.

LMAO

he's a meme engineer that reddit likes because he promised to take us all to mars before 2020 or something, even though the most brilliant minds of the world agree we should not be even thinking of space before solving major earth problems like antisemitism and misogyny

You got me, have my rage.

I recognize how that prevents them from being grabbed, but how does that help him retain control of those assets?

interdasting. I've always used lead free solder. do you have a source on it being shittier?

he didn't say 3-5% tax, he said "tax the fuck out of imports"

almost as good as the pay for economics illiteracy ;)

For personal use there are many issues, its much much easier to solder with lead.
hakko.com/english/lead_free/pages/

And in industrial use, there are many cases in which lead-free solder has been the cause of huge recalls, famously the Xbox360 3RROD.

Why is there a thread about Elon Musk at a party with some bitch? Why do you people care? lol

which is it?

Hyperloop can work.
Theoretically.
The problem comes as often that theory doesn't necessary correlate wit hreality.
Give it some 30-40 more years and Hyperloop could potentially work in a controlled environment.
And Musk isn't the first one to have thius "idea".
iirc some 15-20 years ago the first couple scientists proposed somethign similar in the UK already.

No, it's a scam just like the Solar Freaking Roadways™

If you goalpost for 'can work' is equal to 'in some scale it would function as described' and not 'it is a viable form of transport as claimed', then yeah… it is totally real mate…

But it won't ever be a viable form of transport…

lol enjoy your pedowood garbage

sounds based

Musk is a fucking business man, he is the Steve Jobs of space exploration.

or you paid by tesla or just a brain-free libturd?

Westinghouse also gained fame for alternating current since he invested in it. So I get why that gets them fame.

from the video, it seems to me like the hyperloop is literally just a giant-sized maglev built for a single individual. i can't imagine that not being possible if the machines are built to work with earth's magnetism.

uhh no sweety, jobs was just your average computer nerd who got lucky.

musk is a scientist who actually has degrees.

What are you talking about? Everything I said about him was neutral, I even mentioned from what I've heard the Hyperloop is BS. He may be an empty hype man, but I think his heart is mostly in the right place.

And if I was a lefty, you think I'd be listening to Glenn Beck and Bill Whittle?

You mean mankind? There is no "human race".

Ariana Grande is dating Mark Dice?
How does that relate to Jeopardy?

Do you mean Xirkind?

nigga u missing out

Ariana Grande?
Wasn't she busy getting bla-

Nevermind, getting blacked would be trading up for her at this point.

Jobs was the businessman, Woz was the nerd. Though Jobs did some early work as an engineer, he was primarily a schmoozer and didn't do any development at Apple.

NIGGER

The hyperloop is bullshit.

Its pretty much a bust.

More like hypercuck.

It would be cheaper to build a better railway system than a Hyperloop™.

The Hyperloop isn't primarily meant to compete against surface transport, but air transport.

It's still retarded, and won't work.
Go eat a cock you massive faggot.

no no he's right

if we put it 30,000 feet in the air, it would solve almost all the pressurization issues!

Bane?

What? We've known him for months now.

3000$ phone at 3-5% loss in profits is still mental gymnastics m8. Aren't you supposed to be against giant corporations ?

What?

One race the huWhite race

If science is right that's the process that triggers ice ages.

Ice melts = fuck up sea currents (only reason why Paris, London, etc are not build underground despite being more north than Ottawa) = temperature fall drastically in northern hemisphere = temperature fall drastically across the planet.

And I trust that 1 000 000 time more since it's something that was actually discovered by accident, by non-climatologists (field that only recruit people that want to save the planet) but by marine geologists that didn't had a horse in the race and were studying fossil sea shells.

Are you trying to say greenhouse gas pseudoscience is real?

get out Holla Forums, intelligent people are conversing.

Just buy it secondhand retard, most productivity gains are from new technologies not workers working harder. Nor do productivity gains go 1:1 with profit gains, more supply lower price.

Whatever it is, temperatures are already higher than they have been in over 200k years.

Note that even if you go 100% by mainstream scientific consensus, we're already overdue for an ice age, so we need to develop climate geoengineering anyways either to stop global warming, or hold off an ice age.

The better argument to abandon fossil fuels and increase efficiency comes from the longer range concerns of sustainability and cost.

"Productivity" is all revenue minus all costs, the fact that consumers magically stopped gaining a fair share in the open borders 1970s isn't a coincidence.

So you admit you gobble up the shit the kikes produce for you?

wew lad

She did get about $7 million out of him because California is a fucking joke, and she supposedly donated the entire thing to charity.