Tfw no bf

what's the best flick to counter this feel?

Movies nor television can counter that feel, but a bullet in the head will.

harry potter

kys

No flick will help unless it's a flick of the trigger with the gun pointed at your head.

You're better off playing dating sims meant for girls.

bump

Moonlight

Alexandra's Project

homophobic

Just get a bf you homo

Go tranny. You will get men interested in you and you won't be a despicable faggot anymore.

Trannies > fags

Only if he gets a real working pussy and not the freaky mold infested alien looking kind that needs a dildo in all the time to prevent it from closing up. Though even the rest of his body won't look female unless he took tranny pills before puberty.

At least he won't be a despicable faggot though.

Trannies are just as bad as faggots.

Not at all. Faggots are lower than even Jews.

How are trannies better?
Trannies, faggots, AND jews are all shit. They all ruin society. None of them are better than the other.

Trannies at least realize they are warped and want to try to change themselves. That they will never succeed and are insane makes them tragic. They belong in therapy.

Faggots are pathological. Their goal is to make the whole world like them and eliminate heterosexuality completely. They fuck children to gain new converts.

This is why I love you, Holla Forums, you're so full completely bat-shit insane retards.

t. Triggered faggot

gays wanting to turn everyone like them is a pretty old meme tbh. if ur going to post here u need to do some studying.

as far as the post itself ur replying to, old meme but got a reply so i rate it 4/10

The bean flick.

I'll pray for you.

thx, i appreciate it.

Meh, I can't remember every shitty meme, I've been on imageboards since before 4chan.

Okay queer. Just admit the truth.

It's actually true though. Fetishists are fucked up and make it their identity and secretly resent people who have lives outside of some weird sex thing.

Gays more or less define themselves by their sexuality and have to broadcast it to everyone. Look at OP. He wants attention (negative or otherwise) about being gay.

The nigger who posts blacked.com actresses is the same thing, except he has massive feelings of racial inferiority he tries to mask by 'triggering' those 'nazis' on Holla Forums.

Trannies try to do this do.
Trannies do this too, although probably with less literal fucking, but there's definitely a lot of them and their supporters brainwashing children to become like them. Seriously, they both have way more similarities than differences.

u mean like heteros like u making it their identity by arguing about it just the same? stale meme friendo, i don't trust tripfags. or in this case sexfags.

*too

what's the name of this qt?

I recognise that image. Are you Italian?

Why the fuck is Holla Forums, of all boards, getting subverted so heavily? It's about an already heavily pozzed medium, for fuck's sake.

M-maybe.

Then it's time to move!
>>>/television/

bump

I've actually got some great movie suggestions for you user!

The chans are dead fam. Gayposting is ironic on Holla Forums right now, but if we gather enough memetic strength, JTRIG will immediately barge in and make sure to kill the board. There are no more bunkers, there are no more places to exodus to.

have a gander fam

You're a faggot? It's ok you know… It doesn't mater at all, But… you're a faggot? Like… Semen drinking faggot? Not even a bit of shame? Think about your family, are they proud? Or did they told you to kill yourself en never come back? Because: Kill yourself and never come back. get fucked by a lightened Dynamite stick, you think your among friends? You're not.

b e i n g
g a y
i s
w r o n g