Wtf I love dysnomia now

I second this. And dysnomia hasn't done anything to fuck with this community in a couple of weeks tbh. If he keeps this up I'll truly like him again. Keep the tripniggers/pony cucks off of Holla Forums.

He's /ourguy/ after all

Fuck off, dumbass niggers.

t. butthurt poneposter

t. donkey

this really

maybe try sucking dysnomias dick a little bit more and he may give you some attention.

Why would you suck dysnomia's dick to get a little more attention? Oh wait, you tried doing that in the past but still got exiled. Too bad.

Nice false dichotomy: if I'm not sucking Dysomnigger's shriveled little cock, then obviously I'm a ponyposter. You're either Dysomnigger, a mod, or a complete retard. Either way, grab a shotgun and blow your fucking brains out.

how many penises have you sucked this week, op?
if more than 30, mail me: [email protected]/* */ i offer vol vacancies for bigtime cocksuckers, (you) and any other retard willing to recognize me as the superman i am.

Lol your getting pretty fucking triggered fast, almost like a ponyfaggot does. But somehow you aren't one? Alright.

But if I applaud his actions for banning ponyfaggots, then suddenly I'm sucking his dick. I like how it only works one way, real cute of you.

Not until you came along.

Lmao, I'm chill right now. I'm just calling you out on your retardation, because you're the one sucking the cock of a retarded mod. Dysomnigger routinely fucks the board up to garner attention, positive or negative, oftentimes to the point where it gets unbearable to post on Holla Forums.

wew

It's fucking great, everytime he does something he just causes massive butthurt.

what's funny is dysnomia didn't even do it this time and people are still butthurt at him for it

you mean 32chan goons pretending to be majority?

yes

Nigger what? People are bitching because mods decided to be "le so randumb funnay trolls xddd!" by deleting every other thread they see.

This actually getting dull and he is actually killing all the fun now a days Holla Forums is just stale

mods deleted my anti jew thread

why can't the bed-wetting ponyfags stay in their containment board?

I heard cuckchan was down for a little bit, that's probably why the ponyfags came here. The pedo has been butthurt since yesterday, and another 1 of his threads got deleted today. Just happened to be at the same time the ponyfags got their cancer deleted which is why we got spam from both. Then of course the 32chan niggers never left because their site is dead, and they hope by posting meta here enough times maybe people will go there

More like
None of them pony, pedo etc. Go take your newfag """"""""""""""""""master trolling""""""""""""" elsewhere.

You seem to be interested in ponyfaggotry, or pedo shit. Or maybe you like the nicole spam. Which one is it?

There's those legendary trolling skillz again.

not an argument

but the mods are only deleting cancer/non interesting threads

thats not true tho

Then you must have some examples. What are they?

No examples?

wew

Wrong.
I was here in 2014, and this is utter shit. This is 4chan tier teenager spergottry. Not a single bit of creative OC in months, and the reason for that is because it would not be appreciated by the cretinous retards that DYSNOMIA allowed to take over his board. They only like memes, and the more rehashed they are the better. Everything else, everything not already established as a trend, is rejected automatically. It is worse than reddit, tbh.

I'm only here to await another spam attack so I can laugh at Dysnomia's sheer incompetence.

It's 4chan sperottry that created OC and fun. Browsing on 4chan back before the zipperhead dataminer took over, shit was happening and fun was there.

Here the traffic is non-existent compared to half/b/, and everyone is to busy jerking off to how cynical and unimpressed they are here on big ol' grownup Holla Forums.

only dysnomia talks about dysnomia

Well, you have to at least applaud his actions for banning the unbearable ponyfaggots. I mean, I'm not sucking his cock and saying he's a perfect mod, but I am very happy that he's causing this much butthurt.

t. dysnomia

holy shit i just came back and the first thing i see is ponyfags getting banned at last

it took too long they already have tons of boards and even there own site they don't need to shit up Holla Forums

t. dysnomia

Bless all of you why worship me as a god - as you rightfully should.
To the rest of you haters - I will be spending my weekend back-tracing you. Prepare to meet the wrath of a god.

bless u dysnomia thanks for saving 8ch from the ponyfags

Thank you, my child.

My children do know their true and loving father

My nut-butter will never ackowledge you, you sick man-child!

Dysnomia seems to bring out the worst in us, I fear?

I disagree
He seems like he does a good job with the shit that's thrown at hime.
He's fair and balanced.

Yeah I sure am glad this place is constantly caught in a neverending flood of spam spearheaded by autists that dysnomia weaponized by deleted the one thread they were contained in.
I sure don't miss when I could just hide one thread and never have to hear from the autistic fucks again while enjoying the rest of Holla Forums without it getting nuked by spam daily.

Have you even looked at the catalog?

Do we even HAVE a catalogue?

kys faggot

cuckchan needs to leave

I think dysnomia does a great job here.

dysnomia needs to have his bowels removed thru his thoat

I think dysnomia did a good job of clearing the threads today.

You're either a troll or a faggot

Another funny thread, keep it up fams.

Bought to you by the caring, sharing, community-minded soul that dysnomia is.

Unkle dysnomia, we love you - a bit.

Everything is good in moderation

free speech = majority rules

All things in MODeration

kek

Not the user you responded to but, let's put it this way, you're better than that mootfag ever was when the original Holla Forums remained Holla Forums. Don't mind the pony's, just tell the pedo's to fuckoff back to their own board… I just hope you are doing well and having a nice day. You already know this though… I suppose But at least you're being active, and hopefully you're sleeping enough hours?. Godspeed Dysnomia.

You great fucking Brown Nose!