Ghost in the shell

Lets talk about this movie,

I wanted to like this, and in the beginning I did. Good effects, the plot was somewhat similar initially, the opening scene was well done. They didn't over act major, she was at minimum somewhat similar to the real character. However I began to really hate the whole thing about halfway through, when scarlett johansson whipped out her government issue cyberdick and fucked three guys in the ass. Did I mention that she spends the whole movie driving a prius through down town tokyo, its a hybrid just like her.

so fuck this shit im out

Other urls found in this thread:

jsluts.org/CYBERDICK.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked the city a lot.
I live for high tech cities like Coruscant etc.

why are all of the building shaped like cyberdicks

Feminist future. They killed all the men so they need artificial dicks.

Because you are preoccupied with phallic thoughts?

(checked)
No i'm pretty sure that was there.

Nah, i'm pretty sure you have dicks on the brain.

hate to say it but that is actually in the movie

????

its from this scene, just after actually

Since we're talking about cyberdicks, there was one scene in the movie I couldn't quite get a handle on. When they're in the nightclub you see a person who appears to be a woman using a urinal. Was this supposed to be current year inclusive, or was it supposed to be a disturbing example of the degree to which technology is allowing these people to subvert nature? Because I can read that scene either way.

They kept on using the theme of consent throughout the movie, text book feminism stuff.

Women with dicks are the future.

Or it's just typical anti-authoritarian shit. It's out of place in Ghost in the Shell either way. The world of GitS always seemed pretty okay as far as cyberpunk goes. It never struck me as some Deus Ex thing where the Government are just evil.

The Japanese government is very lenient with its slaves as long as the tribute of young girls continues.

No fuck you

Please

The anime wasnt that good to begin with

Its like Akira, its mostly remembered because of the animation itself

ScarJo's ass looks nice there.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You just violated my NAP.

I havent seen it nor do i have any desire to

Akira was a shit adaptation.

this

Nice false flag reddipoledditor

:^)

this. gits is entry level scifi/philosophy. jin-roh, made by the same guy, is much better poli-sci drama.

confirmed for being an absolute moron. the manga wasn't finished when the movie was made, so it made perfect sense for the author to write and direct it himself. the manga is too long for a single film anyway, would either need two films or a miniseries.

It's considerably better than the Arika animation because it tells a complete story.

So what is the film actually about? From the footage I can only assume they took a science-fiction story where the Major was a bystander to something bigger and turned it into another lazy character-driven star vehicle.

The movie is about transjewmanism.

The original film is a big philosophical query on what it is to be human, the new film is just rule 63 robocop.

Source?

From what I heard it took some mishmash of ideas from the various series and movies dumbed them down for american audiences, interposed them over iconic scenes from the 1990's GITS. And then shoved in a whole bunch of hollywood pseudo intellectual feminist bullshit.

Now to be fair, that makes this Hollywoods best modern adaption to date. Which is pretty sad.

Don't forget how they shoehorned robocop in there by making her female robocop against her will.

What I really don't get is why Togusa is so old. He's supposed to be in his 20's.

He's late 20s early 30s but i see what your saying

I always thought Togusa looked Dutch.

We had 20 threads about it, fuck off.

Nobody cares

It says he's 27 on the wiki

look closely at these pics

cyberdicks are clearly visible

The problem with remakes in general is the originals don't need to be remade. It's always a flat diet pepsi, when the original was a jack and coke.
The problem with live-action anime specifically is anime has a certain visual style. Even if you try to remake it as faithfully as you can, you'll get a bunch of retards with gelled-up spiky hair standing around in stupid looking clown clothes talking about existentialism and then doing three somersaults before karate kicking an effeminate demon.

If they want to avoid this issue with Akira, they should heed my advice. Take the cool bits out of the manga and make it as stylish as they can. Psychic prodigy biker battles in a busted up megacity should be what they're aiming for. Don't try to set up the characters anymore than you have to, splash blood around like Podesta at a private Abramovic shindig, and have the focus on a Chronicle-like betrayal where the previously good guy slowly loses his mind to amphetamine abuse, MK Ultra experiments, and telekinetic AIDS.

But we all know they'll just play as safe to the source material as they can but add in niggers and stronk wymminz.

Also I can't stress how much emphasis they should put on style. It's so hot right now.
Look at Persona 5. Part homoerotic dating sim with no payoff, part turn-based jrpg with a gimmick, and part kickstarted indie stealth game, but the menus look pretty so everyone gave it a 10/10.

They gave her a cgi body, why couldn't they cgi her massive honker?

These live action adaptations tend not have much in common with the actual anime.

I heard the movie was a net loss so far.

What the fuck? I assumed OP was joking. I guess I'm forgetting which year we're living in, the current year +2.

Oh, so this is just pasta with shooped images.

I am quite confident that i have read and seen better to a point i don't have to give any attention to this movie at all. I suits me, not even mad.

I kind of want that cyberdick without consent.

its a meme from the autists that play NT

jsluts.org/CYBERDICK.html

Fifth Element did it best tbh