I can't believe it. Sam was just joking, the second season of world peace finally came out

I can't believe it. Sam was just joking, the second season of world peace finally came out.

:^)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3k1ymn
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-26/trump-tax-cuts-add-much-7-trillion-debt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Bloom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I swear to god Hollywood is having a contest to see who can make the most Jewish video ever created.

Is life satire now?

Is this the visual representation of what having an aggressive brain tumor feels like?

My brain get a abortion

It's official, millenials were the worst generation, let's hope that from here (gen ) on out we start getting more and more right wing.

Forgot the "z" after "gen", my key is unresponsive right now.

Yeah I'll take my bets on civilization collapsing instead. New Rome is coming to a close.

Oh hell no this is worse than Rome, we fall and the world turns into an eternal 3rd world state.

What did (((she))) mean by this?

I know you created this thread Sam (you also did on Holla Forums), still funny a fuck though.

Only there will be no Constantinople to flee to this time.

He's a bit too old to be a millenial, m8

what is this from? it's gross

i never understood why people gave a shit about bill nye when Beakman's world was the obvious superior children's scientific show.

and in the end, both bill and paul became leftard SJWs, hell paul left his wife and daughter and became a faggot. too bad he didn't research the spread of the HIV virus on his show.

Yes goy the system is too big to fail, ZOG is your only hope. Better a slave than having to fend for yourself and grow your own food.

Bill Nye was shilled in middle and high schools in the 00's

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Everyone involved with this should be burned at the stake, starting with bill nye. Why do people like this fucking jew nerd?

I would never have thought you could make a sketch show kino before WP.

Did he get his twitter back?

is the whole show like this?

Civil War II when?

Real holocaust when?

yep

SCIENCE!

Are they seriously trying to politicise tomboys of all things? Amber seems pretty chill and so does her fans, but the presenter is sliding in all these buzzwords in there.

crap

I'll take the scientists position thanks.

Fuck it's really this bad.

user, I…

He's smarter than you are.

i kno ur baitin', and i'll rate it 3/10 since im replyin, but bb how is that even remotely possible when even the production level of his show is a cringefest

He's smart enough to have a bunch of normalfags who genuinely believe he is an insightful, wise scientist who's word can be trusted. He is a scientist of sorts, just not in the sense that you are thinking.

*whose

if he was so insightful how did he end up with this cringefest tho for realzies. like who even is the target audience. he says it's a "show for adults" but not even tweens could get into these diapers u kno

Either they are underestimating people's intelligence, or I'm overestimating, or they believe if they produce really stupid shit non-stop, people will eventually get dumber.

o and the fake laughter like fuck man this is rly bad dang. and i liked billy nye's other show too back in the day.

I'd rather a meteor come liberate us.

Reed Hastings the CEO of Netflix also funds BLM.

Behind niggers, jews and trannies is the eternal porky.

COS MUH SEX JUNK

flee to Constantinople only to see your descendants become turk roaches

fuck that better to die with dignity

It's not hard to get normalfags to trust you. Especially with a silver tongue.

I'll give you benefit of the doubt because normalfags only use one news source since they are usually just working their ass off to pay for overpriced shit and their mortgage and bills.

The age of consent in Nazi Germany was 14.

you know pedophilia is under 12 right?

Fuck, this hurts. Science was my favorite subject in school, and I used to watch the shit out of Bill Nye and that Carmen Sandiego gameshow. Now I feel fucking filthy for ever seeing him.

ITT insecure boys

As a kid who was really into science and dinosaurs and shit too I know that feel. Just look at that 'March for Science', science is being used as a cover for climatologists, so called environmentalists like the EPA, assorted liberals and now even used up slags are science now I guess (???) Half these people don't even like science, they just like the feeling of being more clever than 'those silly dumb fundamentalists XD'

They worship the highest value to them, conformity, which they mistake for (scientific) consensus.

I always found weird the tendency of even university educated scientists to unquestionably believe commonly accepted truths, even if the truth has nothing to do with peer reviewed science and is mainly shaped by people who have motivation for opinion manipulation, like anything political.

bill nye the degeneracy guy

nice quads, but no generation can be worse than the boomers

While I have no proof of that one way or the other, what I do have proof of is that he's not a scientist. At all. Dude's an actor, and not a particularly successful one at that.

(I'm sure those public broadcasting station residuals set you up for life an I rite)

Pretty much sums up Holla Forums.

Well Marvel already did that and it sucked.

“If people cannot write well, they cannot think well, and if they cannot think well, others will do their thinking for them.”

We'll be getting the pro pedo propaganda any day now.

no it's Bill Nye the Weimar Guy

Hey BIll, why don't you shove this on your ass? I bet you'll love it!

He's on @mde_never_dies at the moment.

i watched it for the 4th time, it never stops being cringy

The Faceberg sketch was pretty good too.

Jews Rule!

Enjoy your osteoporosis and multiple cancers, faggots.

Image on the left is fake my man

At this point we need a cataclysmic event to wipe-out all life.

Even using test on young boys seriously fucks them up. I doubt any boy on estrogen will live to 30.

proof

EVERY
TUCKING
FIME

QUALITY COMEDY

dailymotion.com/video/x3k1ymn
This is the episode. The screencap is from about 9:05 but he never says what's in those subtitles, so they're edited in.

Didn't mean to reply.

Jews Rock!

Fucking top kek

It's fantastic to see people finally fucking acknowledging the fact Bill isn't a scientist.

The jews rock sketch was considerably better in quality than that piece of shit I just watched.

Is it me or has the West just gone from shitty to full retard in the 2010s?
Especially the transitions from 2014 ->15, 15->16, 16->17 were absolutely jarring, as if people just lost half of their brain.
Is (((someone accelerating this?)))

Millenials and sjw's, my man.

It was in development a little more than that.

Up until Columbine, things were just starting to get a little more relaxed after decades of political correctness seeping through the gaps. Then two faggot kids fail hard at an attempt to destroy an entire suburb and set forth in motion several different things as a result:

Things never really recovered after that. Then 9/11 happened and we got embroiled in the endless sandnigger war. The period between March '03 to July '06 was rather nice though. Relatively peaceful unless you lived in the Meditteranean. And then begun our rapid descent into degeneracy.

January 2007 marked the debut of the Iphone. That summer, the recession hit. Then Obongo became a serious competitor for the White House alongside Hilldawg Cunton. Things got quiet after Madoff made off with millions of people's money, and 2009 was rather unremarkable. Not the worst year by any stretch of the imagination, but far from the best.

2010 is a key year, as that is the year Tumblr was founded. Then in October the first episode of MLP aired, thus proving to hundreds of millions of people worldwide that it's ok to be a complete unapproachable faggot on both the internet and real life if you have enough friends that follow your lifestyle. Early 2012, you got the rise of Sarkenstein, the Chic-Fil-A non-event, and the idea that Romney could beat Obama (he didn't and never stood a chance).

Come 2014, poz is hitting us at full force. You got the pushes for cuckoldry, pedophilia, GG starting up and the attempted co-op of "geek culture" by nu-males and landwhales.

Tumblr was made in 2007 fag. But other than that you're pretty right on about how we got into this mess user. I seriously hope we can get out of this shitty mess that we're in because 2016 gave me some hope. Or am I being a bit too optimistic?

Too optimistic. Trump is flailing about. His tax plan is a joke. Typical Republican non-sense about cutting the taxes of the rich and somehow it will trickle down. The worst part is that the tax plan is going to increase the national debt. Trump has offered no spending cuts so far. There is no more political solution anymore.

Yeah, let's include the Jew who stole others' research and never accredited them. Let's go ahead and keep that meme alive.

But the reaction on the past scientist's faces are pretty good tbqh.

Oh well, I was a bit too optimistic. Maybe that race war will come soon in future.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-26/trump-tax-cuts-add-much-7-trillion-debt

Fixed. Shit man I'm getting tired.

All hail the god of the new world, sam hyde.

I hope Sam actually goes on a killing spree, nobody would believe it's him.

My mommy always said there were no monsters - no real ones - but there are.

How about we audit the federal reserve and see the real reason why the debt is piling up. I'm not even defending the tax plan. The sooner we expose the federal debt scam and why the federal reserve is at the core of it, the sooner we can get to real solutions about the "debt."

Yes I know. The debt is illegitimate.

Finally a quality greentext story. It's been too long.

Well technically it's prepubescent but 12 is fairly good average age of demarcation.

Nice try Holla Forums, porky is the jews.

What this country needs is the final solution.
People who believe that politicians actually care about what they are saying are stupid. They are all in it for many, and ones that aren't are either pushed out or corrupted to be like the rest. That happens to every singe society once it has existed long enough and takes things built by people who cared for granted. Same thing happened in Babylon, Greece, Carthage, Rome, Ottoman Empire, and so on. Sooner or later enough incompetent greedy cunts get to power and ruin things for everyone, and no human society figured out a way to prevent and reverse it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Bloom

Edit

They aren't even trying anymore. This is what I think of when I hear young Jewish woman, the most stereotypically obnoxious and sex obsessed whore. Poe's Law is a universal constant.

Shill Nye the Shekels Guy.

R O S S
O
S
S

I mean, this is literally advocating jerking off a stranger and then congratulating yourself for it. FFS, what will the follow up next beat top 20 hit be? "Glory Hole Confessional"?

heh what are you a NEUTRAL fence sitter?

I can't even cringe anymore. Everything just feels like a parody of itself and all I can do is laugh.

I sure ain't laughing.

Randomercam's musical responses to such events make the despair a little more bearable.

good shit