Was it really that bad? Or is it hidden kino?

Was it really that bad? Or is it hidden kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM0EZTwE9fM
youtube.com/watch?v=dCz8Sc-55K0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a 7/10 needless remake of T2.

it's trash

this

It's kino.

Only heartless machines didn't cry at this scene.

Would have worked better with a more humanly-intelligent robot story. Not really the best story to explore free will. Also a more competent actor.

That was a pretty good scene

There's this fan cut that cuts out the corny dumb shit, changes the whole feeling of the film for the better in my opinion.

It was cool that they had the balls to end on judgement day finally happening. Pretty much everything else was forgettable.

its shit

The game had a better story.

I hated the every scene, every line, every actor, everything about it just wanting this piece of shit to finally be over and then, out of the fucking blue, was totally blown away by the ending.

quite frankly, it sucks.

however, it's better than both salvation and genicis, which isn't that difficult.

It's worth watching for the soundtrack and the ending. I recall the car chase with the firetruck being pretty nice, as well.

this movie is a beautiful analogy to the patriarchy.

Definitely kino ending.

It was pure unadulterated trash.

lol, come on

I'm serious, salvation was a good action movie but otherwise was hardly terminator.

top lel

Why does he try to kill Joshua Connor Moon by throwing him around instead of grabbing him by the neck and asphyxiating him?

Aren't machines supposed to be efficient?

Trying to buy time to purge the hostile programming endangering his core directives by technically taking steps towards killing Connor while not being very effective at actually killing him.

Utter shit.

shit

Try 3/10.

It's what Terminator would have been if the director was a talentless hack doing everything the producers told him to do.

8/10

This movie was proof that editing is the lifeblood of any motion picture.

TV show was better than any of the movies after 2 even though it was still kinda retarded at points

yes.

t1>t2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>salvation>>>>>>>>>t3>genesys

Salvation is a piece of shit that doesn't live up to it's premise at all. At least the action scenes of T3 are more competently directed.

Also T2 is an overrated summer blockbuster.

Anyone else think T3 feels rushed and the editing cut out a lot of unseen footage? I don't think they ever released deleted scenes for T3 this after the significant amount of extra scenes they put in T2's Blueray release.

Overall T3 isn't bad in theory and assuming all footage shot for T3 was found and edited appropriately (remove dumb shit) it would be an ok action film. Even without editing T3 is superior to that Micheal bay type abortion Terminator Salvation.

At the very least, some of the action scenes were cool. It's not a complete wreck. It just does nothing new and has no reason to exist.

The main problem with T3 was that it didn't take itself seriously at moments that it needed to. The infamous sunglasses part for one. He did it in T1 to hide the exposed cyborg lens, and he did it in T2 just because it looked fucking badass. In T3 he picks up those star-shaped lens sunglasses from that fag he forces to strip, looks absolutely fucking ridiculous for a few seconds then promptly disposes of them.

It provides the largest plethora of evidence that Terminators werent really trying to eliminate John Connor.

The TX can just shove her hand through a human and a car seat in one go. This implies enough strength to grab a human and murder them almost instantly. Not to mention half a dozen other issues.

So people got buttmad, and Kristanna Loken's career was eternally stalled.

Sure is better than Genesys.

Lol, that was so stupid and hammy.

Agreed, I still think there's a bunch of missing footage as the film feels like it was overly cut/edited. Also the chick in the bar with the huge jiggly tits was awesome (I need a gif of that).

I hated the part where the TX was on top of the hearse and instead of punching through the roof of the car she took out a little saw and started cutting it off slowly…..So fucking unnecessary.

I also disliked the part where the TX assumed the form of the ugly chick's husband tricked her for a second before the TX decided to reveal itself for no reason 50 feet away from her target allowing ugly chick to run way.

Undermined TX's power to "control machines" also its ability to counter other Terminators. Also why is the human reprogramming of a Terminator so secure? I'd think it would be hacky and a bit unreliable.
Car looked a bit fake in parts too.

keep posting the cute ayy lmao friendo

Both The Terminator and Terminator - Judgement Day were 'night movies'. Every important scene in these two movies took place in the night or during sunset.

Terminator - Rise of the Machines however has chase scenes and gun fights in broad daylight which takes out all the atmosphere which was a significant feature in the previous movies.

I was about to disagree with you on that point concerning the second film, but then I remembered that apart from the bike chase introduction at the start and the drive out to the desert where they take out the chip in his head, there really isn't anything else in that film that took place at day.

Ah batman syndrome, as soon as you see Batman in the day time no matter how good the suit is it looks stupid and lame. Another reason why the Dark knight rises sucked.

I think you have something there.

My friend forced me to play through Terminator Salvation because he was such a huge Terminator fanboy and wanted me to experience it.
That fucking game soured me on the entire franchise. All Terminator movies suck.

Why does she look better in the expanded pic than she does in the thumbnail?

It was a good franchise but they lost their window to expand and finish it. They waited too long Arnold is old (and for some reason noone is looking for a German body builder replacement) and to add to the problems now Hollywood is hell bent on forcing SJW stonk-womoan/ diversity propaganda at the expense of good writing.

lol

Why the hell is Arnold necessary?

Why? Literally why? Just because it has ten minutes of (admittedly kind of fun) fanservice at the beginning, before it sinks into the blandest, most forgettable plot of the series?

Because people care more about "I'll be back" memes than taking the series in interesting new directions.

Doesn't pass the Bechel test so it's shit.

I never understood the part where the femterminator suddenly gets a flamethrower for an arm and then you never see it again.

They just show her burning a tree and that's all.

Yeah, that's better than Terminatore 2

I could've sworn she burned a cop to death or some shit.

The movie is forgettable trash anyway so it doesn't matter.

Damn I forgot about these.

I liked her in Ring of the Nibelungs.

Where might I find this fan cut? Or fan cuts of any film.

Terminator 3: The Coming Storm, literally searched T3 Fan Cut. It used to be on jewtube, that's where I watched it a couple of years back. Good luck finding it now.

The bullshit answer would be that noone can even replicate the man's cheesy but somehow also badass looks and mannerisms at his prime. The real answer, of course, is that they have already considered niggerminators or at least a T-Spic but felt that would cost them too much in ticket sales.

There's no reason the Terminator has to be a body builder. Robet Patrick was great, and the original plan of having Lance Henriksen play the Terminator probably would have worked out fine too.

Anything past T2 is derivative and soulless, made at the insistence of studio executives looking for a quick buck.

Look at T2 3D and see what could've been, cheesy referential dialogue and script aside.
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0EZTwE9fM
youtube.com/watch?v=dCz8Sc-55K0

T3 could've been good with continued involvement of Linda Hamilton and Jim Cameron, but the fuckers had to go and get divorced. Could've had some sweet trippy scifi shit post-judgement day. But no.

That said, I did find Claire Danes attractive.

The T-1000 guy indeed gave a great performance. Lance's Terminator I suspect would also be very similar to Robert's. But the main draw to the Terminator movies have always been the T-800, especially after T2 where he got turned into the protag.

He is or rather was the franchise. You can only replace him with some one similar ( if you want a good movie series) or a shitty young actor necromancy CGI.

Not using an Arnold type of guy as the the main Terminator would fuck it up, hell not using white people would fuck up the aesthetic of Skynet they were going for.

The body builder thing makes the Terminator more intimidating. Makes sense too. Its easier to hide the metal endoskeleton so that even when injured there is enough skin to keep metal hidden.
Robert Patrick's T-1000 works really well due to how the T-1000 operates ( he does not need to intimidate) he blends in and in fact poses as a police officer for the entire movie a good contrast with the T-800 (Arnold)'s action hero blow everything up brute force method.

Linda Hamilton was unnecessary after Terminator 1 in my opinion I did not like her character in Terminator 2 going past T2 would the the character would degenerate into pathetic fan service non-sense. The key was John Connor ( for skynet) not Sarah Connor.

Yeah, although out of all of them I think T3 has an actual movie (a mediocre one) in there somewhere that was screwed up by dumb mistakes, the lack of a more interesting story-line (basically made to create a trilogy & end pre nuclear war timeline) and bad editing.

Salvation and Genisis are 100% garbage there is nothing good or competent about them.

The movie wouldn't be as scary as it is if you had a skinny guy going after you. The idea of peak Ahnuld out to murder you is terrifying.

I remember it freaking me out, the scenes where the girl terminator is killing people, the scenes where the drone starts attacking and of course the ending.

funny, I don't remember the nuke scene in 2 scaring me

Have you seen Terminator 2?

genesis was better than 3 and salvation though.

Genisys made me want to fucking cry. Lead actors were terrible replacements for the originals, especially Emilia Clarke. I walked out on the bus scene it was so bad. Watched full thing later.

Worst of all:

T3 and Salvation at least had decent new Terminator designs and weren't aggressively bad.

Why? Almost all of the actors were terrible choices for thier roles, the plot was stupid, and overall it had a made for TV kind of quality to it.

The Genisys T-1000 looked worse than the T2 T-1000.

It's average by current standards. But bad by in comparison to it's contemporary​s. It's leaps and bounds better than 4. I can't even bring myself to watch 5.

On another note. The first 3 minutes of t2 where it shows the future war with lasers and model robots blowing up is more entertaining than the inentirety of t4

Well yeah, hell even the somewhat dated T1 future stuff looks like it would make a great movie.
Instead we get lazy shit (jews and women no doubt are responsible) morons that wreck something that should write itself…. nuclear destruction+ killer robots+ action movie if you can't make an entertaining movie with that then you shouldn't be making moves in the first place.