32chan niggers

The 32chan niggers seem to be playing with the hornet's nest by shilling their board on here, but they still seem to not be getting the message. They even planned a Holla Forums "raid" around 8pm EST on this board.
I think it's time we strike back and raid them even harder, since they are a smaller board.

Other urls found in this thread:

32ch.org
czxqpwydysdzjtw3.onion/
cytu.be/r/khantube
discord.gg/hCKyrCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good job. Don't forget that 'Spam is free speech' and if they delete your spam it makes them rulecucks.

Lets see how long they can keep up before realizing that their ideals are flawed and their shitty site will start to crumble once they have over 5 users on the site.

They also have no captcha. Protonigger reporting. This shit will be too easy. Let's put these filthy rebels scum in their place.

You two kids let us know how that turns out for you, OK?

I'm actively spamming them right now. Just imagine what 10 of us could do to them.

kek
what a shitty system. protip, if you rapid click "create thread somtimes it'll create 2-4 copies of that thread because the flood detect doesnt always work.

You don't even need to revise your thread, just go back a page after posting and hit post for the same god damn thread again, and it'll post.

Good job my fellow niggers. I think they will get the point. Im done for a bit. Have to go masturbate.

I'm masturbating to what we did to their board.

Reminder THESE are the people we are dealing with

Look at those faggots take us lightly. They probably have jobs. normalfaggots can't keep up.

This should be their new banner.

i did that :)

I got bored and decided to mess around with them. It's fun. Maybe later I'll write a script to post 24/7. They detest the idea of deleting posts or banning users, right? I wonder how long it'll take them to reconsider that philosophy?

What a fucking shithole. Why the fuck do they even start shit with anyone and yet make their board this fucking easy to spam?
This is like a girl going around all naked at 2am in a ghetto and when the niggers show up, she actually says "you can't fucking handle me!"

Eh. At least iy gave me chance to mess around and post fat Zatanna everywhere and anywhere.

They're namefags. They hate anonymity. Any imageboards they ostensibly use are just a front; they actually congregate on private Discords.
Everything they say and do with relation to imageboards is to destroy them. All their complaints about moderation are because they want every single board on every single imageboard to be reduced to walls of spam.
I mean, they've been running a spambot here, and they openly demand that no imageboard post should ever be deleted. Their objectives aren't hard to guess.

STOP SPAMMING MY BOARD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

everything that would make me mad makes other people mad, right?

oh yeah

daily reminder to pay a visit
32ch.org
czxqpwydysdzjtw3.onion/

oh yeah
you can also join the weekly movies on saturdays
cytu.be/r/khantube

Actually, now that you mentioned it, here's our discord.
discord.gg/hCKyrCc

reported

k

The key to understanding /int*/ is that there's no appeasing them.
If we imagine the internet as a continet. /int*/ are the nomadic tribe, you can pay tribute and become their vassal by becoming a "free board", but you can't become their ally., only submit.

As for the rest, the ones that live by rules and sweat of their brow, they'll violently rape and scourge everything, not because of ulterior motives, but because that's their way of life.

You can't rape them back, you'll be playing by their rules and thus losing.
They're the ultimate villain, spawned from the depths of somethingwaful, reddit, 4chan and st.Hitler knows what other shithole.

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

I don't get it. You say you want Anons to visit there, but then you post with a trip. That's like serving a burger with a turd on it and then saying "come again!".

Stay on a Discord. Yapping about nothing at all is the best your "community" can do, you've already proven to everyone but yourselves you don't fit in an imageboard, even when you make it yourself.

You give them too much credit. They are not a "nomadic tribe", they are the barbarians that roam the land too stupid to settle down and make an actual civilization. Their culture consists entirely of fighting against stronger cultures and the moment they have no common enemy to stand against, they go at each other's throats (you can see this by how many times they spawn new boards\sites)

They are not "the ultimate villain", they are just mentally underaged faggots that like taking the piss out of annoying people because that's the best they can do to get attention, not unlike children. It's just fun and games for them, no matter how "righteous" they might pretend to be about it.
They should not be feared, they should be mocked and ignored as the pathetic impotent faggots they are.

You know how "manchildren" has kinda lost it's meaning? Well, it aptly describes them. 20-30 years old on the internet getting their kicks out of riling people up, like infants throwing vases to the ground and screaming as loud as they can. Fucking pathetic.

k

it's a joke you dip

Yes, I know. You're the punchline after all.

wow

rude

i just hope these guys go die in a corner somewhere

the plot thickens the plot is my penis

Get out 32chan cuck

Is this the future? Then I want to sniff your armpit. You know - makes sense, like this place.

go away shill

fuck I mistyped sage fuck fuck

you didnt sage right

Why would /int*/ still be raiding us at this point? They already destroyed Holla Forums years ago.

oh I fucked up fuck fuck fuck i fuck fucked up

Can we raid them?
Can we use LOIC?

can we raid endchan?