Are we back now? Everything fixed?

Are we back now? Everything fixed?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/Holla
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Yes
Not until every board on the site has captcha or codemonkey fixes the flood detection.

why were we all muted?

it's on Holla Forums now

test

second test

WTF is this shit?
>file_get_contents(8ch.net/Holla Forums-captcha/entrypoint.php?mode=check&entry=post&board=b&text=jndspQ&extra=abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz&cookie=zrunhmqzbiutvwprkkxs): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway /srv/http/post.php:318

Third test? I have info. They were planning a huge strike at 8, but they may have moved it up to now. Or else we'll be seeing something massive still to come. Understand, they want 8ch down and abandoned. They want people to 32chan, Endchan. Also doing it "for teh lulz". I agree with some of there reasoning. This place is a shit hole and Jim's reigns on us should've been stopped a long time ago. All the same, that's the situation.

you better start sharing info.

They're starting a raid now.

proof or gtfo b&

Don't we have personal Dox on skit?
I bet we can throw him in jail.

Are we still alive? Holla Forums is apparently going full retard.

Their issue seems solely with Jim.

Jim did nothing wrong.

Kill yourself.

Yes, I have a dox on them.
Do you want it?

The site is actually pretty good. I like the content.
If you don't like the site, go somewhere els. Unless you just want to complain to complain, stay.

uh huh>>7180778

Really tho, kill yourself. There are genuine issues with this place, reasons which were why we left 4chan to begin with.

What are you willing to trade?

look what i did to 32chans b
B)

So you're basically the same guy who's been spamming us?

Sweet. Nice moves, keep up the good work Creepy!

sigh…..Nothing.

Are you new? Did you completeley miss where they were logging our info and selling it to the authorities?

In that case I would suggest you go dox them yourself.

Have a good day.

poop

test

We good? Got more caps. They've had enough with the leaks and have moved to "the group" or whatever.

Or maybe not, they're still dicking around a bit. More caps to come.

And they're sperging out in chat. How cute. Hey guis! You see me! lol! I see you, too!

And done. They fucked off elsewhere.

Its strange, the caps started showing up only when Based Bradley did, and they all have him. Either the leaker has it in for him or is the leaker and a double agent. have fun, you invited our leaker again

Yes, everything is A-OK.
pic related, it is from this afternoon

fuck…here is the pic this time…not the single digit territory we are achieving.

I know where you can get a really good slice if you're ever in Baltimore.
I know some really good bands too.

Or maybe I just happened in at that time?

Kill yourself fam

test

test/.

i really don't get the point of spamming an imageboard
it takes effort and everybody will forget about it in a day
anyway the fag who claims to have the dox but isn't posting is prop lying for attention, nobody would hold out on something like that

What does that mean? Only an anime posting basement dwelling autist would think that times don't change.

test

THE JEWS DID THIS

You have bad reading comprehension if you think that happened.

How else do you think I'm going to get into the secret Oculist cabal?
By shitposting here, of course!

Shitposting? Why would anyone want to so something like that here?

Oh yes, that's what this is all about, of course. Stupid us.

I think it's over for now

what the hell happened?

8ch is on the cusp of collapse. admin and mods are writhing on the trolley to the oven bloc. other chans don't want the userbase. jim continues lying all day long on thepisswater. he's next for a shower.

were are we going? I mean is there any other place to go?

The internet as a whole is dying. Is there a point in jumping ship if there's no other ship that can sail?

Satan knows the truth!

that's what I think, instead of jumping let's at least take a bucket and start throwing water of this ship