Anyone else kinda wish they were born a black guy? I wish I was black instead of being a lil white boy with a tiny dick

Anyone else kinda wish they were born a black guy? I wish I was black instead of being a lil white boy with a tiny dick

I'm calling the cops

I am the cops. now reach for the sky

I am from college and my politics are completely formed yet. But I still virginity peak with misinfo like the rest

Back to Holla Forums

I wish i didnt have to work…

that's a neat assumption. I am a member of the alt-right, i don't partake in the Holla Forumss

The aut-right are as big as fags as commies

i see the disinfo shills have lied to you, we are fighting antifa to take back the united states of america for trump and kekistan. pic related is me, im going to a freedom rally this weekend and hoping to beat up some commies

I am a commie
AMA

how does it feel being one of few sane people in the world?

How's Middle School?

fuck trump, that pussy ass cracker

very gud tbh

believe it or not but im one of the few commies left in the morld, the rest are just pretending to be commies and dont know nothing about communism

lol nobody wants to be a nigger
least the niggers themselves

Shitty bait, 2.5/10

As a white male, I have never even once in my life wished for this. KYS, you fucking faggot piece of shit.

Trap thread?

I am more cops.

I am proud to be part of this happy Image Board Community, that allows such diverse opinions and agendas, freely and openly.

Nope.