Holocaust deniers BTFO

holocaust deniers BTFO

hdot.org/debunking-denial/ab4-civilian-ovens-comparison/

Other urls found in this thread:

furtherglory.wordpress.com/2015/10/27/irene-zisblatt-still-telling-her-diamond-swallowing-story-at-age-89/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>OY VEY the nazis did not follow the laws of respect for the dead and their families
>they also did not follow the laws of thermodynamics
Please tell me how they did that OP?

how come we can find viking battle sites over a millennium ago, yet we can't find yahweh's "chosen people", fucking 6 million of them.
Did you forget the wall they said that carried out summarily executions? Yet no impact marks from FUCKING 8MM MAUSER?

It's sing-a-long time, boys and girls, here on Holla Forums… here's two you must know…

Baah Baah, Black Shirts, have you any Jews?
Yes, sir! Yes, sir! Three trains' full!
Ones' a disaster,
Ones' full of slaves,
And ones' for "Resettlement",
They'll be gassed today.

Do they think ash just evaporates?

>>>Holla Forums

Holla Forums is Holla Forums now. If you dont like it make tour own board

The holocaust never happened because Nazi Germany never even existed. It is all a myth to push the globalist agenda.

No, faggot. Burning two bodies together isn't that much faster than burning them separately. Anyone who's microwaved two hotpockets at once knows this.

why do nazis think the holocaust didn't happened like shit you wanna kill jews n shit but you tryin to say nobody ever killed them? like what?

Wishing something were true does not make it so, unfortunately.

Because you can say it's a jewish scheme and make good pr with normies you want to recruit.

And then later you can say those same methods should be used on people even though they will never work.

Why would we even bother cremating them?
Jews make good fertilizer.

I always wondered about this. It would be far simpler to just dig a big ass hole and throw all the bodies in it. Even with the technology of the time, a hole dug with heavy machinery wouldn't take all that long. Surely this would be far more efficient than constantly fueling crematoriums.

I think the cremation is just a convenient story, since it conveniently gets rid of the evidence (bodies) of the dead. And the holocaust is undoubtedly a myth.

Hell, they could just throw the bodies in a woodchipper and mix the result with some dirt to get some high quality garden soil to sell.

Cremation doesn't get rid of bones. Ash is the result of crushing the bones.
So they not only burned millions of bodies in the span of a few years but also took the time to crush their skeletons and hide the ash.

That's too creepy. Even for Nazis.

It makes no sense at all to go through all that trouble when you could just dump the bodies in a huge pit and then cover it up again later.

A family friend owns a funeral home I asked them how long does it take to cremate a body, they told me it takes 3/4 hours to cremate a man & 4/5 hours for a woman at very high temperature. That's a whole lot of jew flame, it would take a fuck ton of ovens and time to pull off a real lolcaust.

Respect

Nigger, we sell literal horse shit as fertilizer. Jew mulch is only slightly more disgusting than that.

So whats the deal with Holla Forums?
Like why are anons leaving? I only use boards beginning with b.

kek

Holla Forums needs to be it's own board, sorry.

lol triggered

You do realize the more flesh you put in there, the longer it's gonna take, right?

The Holocaust didn't happen, but it should have.

Wonder woman Jew

-escaped gas chambers
- tossed her over a 10-foot-high barbed wire fence
-swallowed diamonds, removed them from shit,
swallowed again over and over.
-had her tattoo removed by Mengele

furtherglory.wordpress.com/2015/10/27/irene-zisblatt-still-telling-her-diamond-swallowing-story-at-age-89/

body disposal was a major problem for the nazis. they did in fact put lots of dead bodies into lots of deep holes all over eastern europe and in the immediate vicinity of the german camps. cremation came later and the ovens later still after open pyres proved unsustainable.
in fact, after the germans dug up the mass graves of poles killed by the russians at Katyn and (Borman was it?) made such valuable propaganda from the discovery, the nazis themselves began to dig up their own mass graves and burn the rotting corpses, probably to destroy the evidence
everything you wrote is directly contradicted by the op document and many other elements of evidence, from eyewitness testimony to original nazi documents to forensic archeological data. you are very obviously wrong and you'd know it yourself if you cared to give the evidence an even cursory examination
but no. you spout shit lifted from Holla Forums of some such mental institution and present a juvenile and demonstrably false opinion: 'it makes no sense' as demolishing the many years of historical scholarship which you spurn
you're a laughable little man. dishonest, lazy, ignorant and locked into a very narrow mindset. if you weren't so fucking boring too, i'd pity you.

Your days are numbered, you autistic closeminded faggot.

kek

mein sides

Don't let your memes be dreams

jew detected

It's actually slower and requires more time two cook 2, adding 3 quadruples the time.

Jésu Christo!

I microwave jews all the time and never have had this problem.

All profit is Jewish?

of course. everyone should be doing things at a loss!

jews literally try to find ways to make money off of corpses, reselling their clothes, etc. There's a reason they came up with lampshade and soap memes. There is historical precedent.

Besides, a non-jewish person would probably mulch/compost them for forestry, perhaps for future lumber at the most exploitative. The disease issues are simply to large though and mass graves make the most sense. One more reason that a jew would do it, they get off on disease.

Why not agriculture?

/thread

disease
how do you think jews got prions

It's not homosexuality, it's glorification of the masculine form you fag

N

No holocaust historian has said this, and Jews were not gassed in rooms with wooden doors.

I see you can't figure out sarcasm, and

I agree

polumpfadrumpharumpftytrumpfs can't handle the truth OP

Thanks Holla Forums, you've really proved to me the holocaust was fake with your unsourced and repeatedly debunked infographics.

Fucking hilarious. Take your meds.

Has yet to debunk any.

keep crying faggot

Good thing I remembered to delete my old 4chan reaction images when I came here

WTF I love jews now!

THE JEWS DID THIS!

But that is what they claim. The "gas chambers" built by the Soviets *after* the war.

Why waste the already thin resources to bring Jews across the country just to kill them in one of the most inefficient ways imaginable?

Holla Forums always made fun of niggers and jews.

t. leftypol

>Professor (((Deborah E. Lipstadt))) and (((colleagues))) and is a joint project of (((Emory University))) and (((Emory’s Tam Institute for Jewish Studies)))

or nah.

but that's wrong