Does matter which political party, the group doesn't give a shit about you

Does matter which political party, the group doesn't give a shit about you.

You are the only one that will change your situation.

Move the hell on to the next phase.

Nobody cares about you but you. Be realistic. Stop blaming your enemies for your short comings.

You drag your own feet. Get your game up.

It's your youniverse. You are one in billions.

Fix your own problems at arm's reach. No political party is going to clean your dishes or do you laundry. No political party will give you sick muscles or dope memes.

Tribal tattoos.

They run the fucking country, you retard.

this

And?

Shut up, you filthy neutral.

Neutral how? Netural is passive.

We all know this. The only real reason a normal man does anything is to do it for others. When you have nobody you lurk. I got some shit in the works. If it works, it works. If it doesnt I can always drown myself in cheap beer and shitpost. As far as politics goes I was in it for the memes during the election. All I know is a lot of laws piss me off and as of right now I'm in no position to do anything about it.

QUITE AN EXPERIENCE TO LIVE IN FEAR ISNT IT?
THAT'S WHAT IT IS TO BE A SLAVE

Oh, and I forgot. Tribal tattoos are for faggots.

trump won and I'm really happy about that. Very VERY happy.

why? hes just another puppet

Hurr durr I have done one semester at College hurr durr and I know everything there is to know about politics hurr durr let me prove how much wisdom I have hurr durr…

I helped get him elected.
Guess what? Still no job.
Making America great starts at arm's reach.
Nations are too large. National politics are fuctionally not even there.
The result is solutions of nothingness.

There's no way to respond to this post. Perfect trolling.
no matter what I say to convince you otherwise it only will look like I'm trying to desperately prove you wrong.
But in all honesty you are so wrong it's funny.
But if I post from that angle it seems as if I'm trying to down play some Truth you've discovered.
Even this reply breaking down the trolly masterworks of your post starts to paint me in a way as some smart ass college prick that just discovered punk rock.
And we'll just have to live with this imperfect information.
The inaccuracy bugs me. But there's no way to justify things.
Well trolled. Probably unintentionally, too.
But just so you know your character summary is so far from the facts it is hilarious.
My God, character summaries are the top level of trolling.
So frustrating. How to rectify perspectives if sincerely posted?
Fuck you.

Just fucking self detonate you delusional drunk faggot.

Yeah I'm drunk nigga and what.

So am I you NIGGER.

As loud as can be I'm show in you this out of hate for all mans short comings. Examine this passionate specimen of poignent cringes

Hey nigger we should shotgun a beer together. Go slurpen durp n slapen dap. When I'm done I'm gunna look up to the stars and say "get fucked user."

thanks, mom.

I am going to listen to this until I pass out then we'll see who has the most cock block thoughts in the brain laughin last

People like to rally behind political ideologies because it provides them an identity which they can apply to other things in their life. It's like having a 'national identity' or 'trying out' new religions. All those things are ways for unoriginal people to make themself stand out, so they can feel interesting and special. It's also way easier to adopt a set of morals shared by a group of people than to think for yourself.

When's the last time you had KFC? I had it when I celebrated MLK day. I got a bucket of orginal, a pack of newports, a colt 45 and some ciroc. I listened to michael jackson all night.

You really need to get out of your basement and see the sun?