Taking writing course at uni

>professor just has to fucking make us give political speeches
Aside from college in general being a meme, never ever take a course related to writing or public speaking, especially if the professor is a woman, they will always bring their dumb ideologies to class.

Be yourself and eat the respect of the silent 50% of the class who do the same thing.

Your not stuck in class with them. They are NPCs.
They are stuck in class with you.

You affect the world and the others have to deal with it, not the other way around.

Be brave and have faith in the truth.

Nameste

Seems like a nice way to get a express ticket to the dean's office IMHO.

Just claim to be a gay zionist.

You deserve to fail the course with your faking bullshit and your genuine opinions.

Pussssssy.

So what? What will the trip to the dean's office change about your miserable, mean life?

You care enough to make this thread.

Come on dude, live a little. Not all frightening experience are catastrophic, game ending fear traps. Quite the opposite actually. You find the secret areas of life by testing the waters and doing the stuff that makes the hair on your neck stand up.

The afterwards it's so hard to convince anybody else to try it. The fucking joy of being a player character, right here, right now, affecting the game.

that was a bit sarcastic tbh
But I fucking hate how writing is taught in school. Something that I spend literally 40 minutes writing will almost always get a higher grade than something I actually poured my heart and soul into

how many words does it have to be?

I already wrote it, but 1000 minimum, which is nothing.

Go full troll mode and rewrite goebbls's speeches. Be the hero your class needs.

Fucking this

Plsssß

I can confirm this. Whether you're at a state college or a community college, it's a good idea to avoid female professors. It's been my experience that female professors are either really great, or absolute shit, and the absolute shit ones are the overwhelming majority. Every female professor I've encountered in an english/literature setting has been transparently trying to justify having gotten some kind of useless gender studies degree.

I am sure they wuld be more than pleased for you to share your enlightened views on anti-semitism in the 21st Milennia. Go for it!

No seriously though, do it. The opposition is imaginary. It's all in our heads.

There will be zero backlash because nobody cares. Some thing they do but they don't. And most everybody doesn't matter. Stop being cowards and say whatever you believe to be true.

Truth conquers all.

WAIT hold up OP, what if you made the most kosher goodest goy speech you could possibly imagine, and make it ironic? so subtle that your professor would believe you, but really you're redpilling everyone else?

Except apparently run of the mill peer pressure.
Big talk on an anonymous imageboard.

it only takes one stray sheep to split the herd

Yeah but why are you mad about that?

tru tru

Don't be a bitch and lie about what you believe. People will respect you a lot more if you stand by your convictions.
The professor can't punish you for disagreeing with them, believe it or not. They'll give you a dirty look and that will be the end of it.

WHOO LAD

you're a faggot, just write what you really thing. if someone get pissy, then let them cry about it. nobody should care, assuming you're not being some edgelord