->I hope I ain't a new fag cause I ain't an old fag either.-
->I am just a fag-

>nigger

*>Yo this counts right*
*>I Didn't fuck up*
*>Ignore that post*

FUCK YOU

>mfw mfw

I changed a few parts of the theme to be less hard on the eyes.

It should update soon.

Here's a preview.
body { background: #000000; color: #888888;}table tbody tr:nth-of-type(2n) { background-color: #000000;}.dropzone .file-hint { color: #000000; top: 5px; transition: 0.2s; border: 1px dashed rgb(0, 0, 0);}a:link, a:visited, .intro a.email span.name { color: #888888;}.theme-catalog div.thread:hover { background: black !important; border-color: #00ffff;}a:link:hover { color: #00ffff;}a.post_no { color: #000000;}div.post.reply { background: #111111; border-color: #00ff00;}.post-menu { background: #00ffff;}div.post.reply.highlighted { background: #000000; border-color: #00ffff;}div.post.reply div.body a { color: #ff0000;}.intro span.subject { color: #00FFFF;}form table tr th { background: #000000;}div.pages { color: #888888; background: none;}div.pages a.selected { color: #888888;}hr { border-width: 1px; border-style: inset;}div.boardlist { color: #888888;}div.boardlist a { color: #888888;}.post-menu ul { background-color: #000000; border: 1px solid #00ff00;}div.banner { background-color: #000000;}/* Boardlist*/ div.boardlist{background-color:#000000!important;border-bottom:none!important;}/* options.js */#options_div, #alert_div { background-color: #000000; border: 1px solid #00ff00;}h2 { color: #00ff00;}.options_tab_icon { border: 1px solid transparent; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;}.options_tab_icon:hover { border-color: #ff00ff; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;}.options_tab_icon.active { border-color: #00ffff; border-width: 1px 0px 0px 1px;}.options_tab_icon { padding: 5px; color: #00ff00;}.intro span.name { color: #00ff00;}span.trip { color: #00ff00;}.quote { color: #00ff00;}hr { border: none; border-top: 1px solid #ff00ff;}.options_tab_icon.active { color: #ff00ff;}div.module, div.ban { background: #111111; border: 1px solid #00ff00; max-width: 700px; margin: 30px auto;}div.ban h2 { background: #00ff00; color: black; font-size: 12pt;}body {background-image: url(i.imgur.com/tDIreGJ.gif);background-repeat: no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;background-position: bottom right;}img.flag {color: #F00000;}

make me mod

no, pick me dysnomia

no me

color: #00ffff;

woops.

That's actually #ff0000

YOU FUCKING FAG MAKE ME MOD

Why do you want to be a mod?

im always on Holla Forums and I can moniter it closely

That doesn't really tell me why you want to be a mod.

same

that may not help but im in charge of /kennedi/ and /gore/ and some others

Vouching for kennedifag as mod

since i'm on Holla Forums like waaay too much I can keep track of some things that don't fly like CP

so i can ban u ;)

>newfags think they're oldfags because they can greentext

ayyy dysocuck. what a not welcomed change. i was about to start something to spot out newfags.
BRING BACK REAL GREENTEXTING
>THIS TAKES EFFORT

Bringing how much better you are than newfags is a good way to show us you are a newfag.

Good one, Spergio

I want to Holla Forumsee a mod since I can properly spell the word "monitor" and thus not a dirty spic.

I want to be a mod because I've been here for years and can recognize people just by their writing style and mannerisms. My goal is to encourage and foster individuality opposed to the tedious hive mind mentality associated with image boards.

>>>==test==

Sexy bum bums willies nipples poo poo ooga booga wee wee vagoo and boobies - tee hee!

▌─ ▌I don't believe we've met before but I like your style.
That was funny and original and not just another half ass insult at a stranger. This is what I want for /b as a moderator

A poor choice of words perhaps.
It's a spirit of familiarity that differs for each post.

Is the picture in the OP that kid who had a gun to his head last week?

Can I be your personal cum toilet, user?

>test
>am i cool yet?

newfags cant redtext
new fags cant bold
new fags cant italics
newfags cant spolier
newfags can't strikethrough

Nope I got a bucket my daddy gave me, and nobody robs my cum bucket, especially not my ovulating sister.
Speaking of..
Would you like some home made ranch dressing?

Any chance that you have a history of heart disease or skin cancer in your family? That would be great if you did. Cause then you would stop breathing at some point in the future and gee that would be so awesome for everyone.

Oh my.
You're absolutely right, I don't know what came over me.
Oh god, I've become a monster.
I am so sorry trip-Dick
Could you ever forgive me?

No shame, we were all new once, just take it day by day.

I can't figure this drawing out?

does this knowledge help me being a better human?
Why bother?

­>how do i greentext?

this thread suddenly became meaningless

blow it out your ass, jew! xoxo

no. it highlights why dysocuck shouldn't run Holla Forumsee

test
"test"
test
test

(((like this)))

(((how about the blue without a white background?)))