How to get unbanned on 4chan ?

How to get unbanned on 4chan ?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/Aleja Jana Pawła II 27, Warszawa,[email protected]/*
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take about 3 feet of razor wire, fold it over into thirds so that you have a one foot section of triple-this razor wire. Shake hot sauce all over it. Shove it up your ass. Then go ride a bike up and down the most pot-hole filled road you can find. Video tape it, post it here, and I will tell you how to get unbanned from 4chan.

triple-thick, not triple this

No thanks

you couldve just bumped your old thread faggot. i hope you get banned from Holla Forums too

Stop posting Cheese Pizza? I dunno

Well, I offered.
Enjoy your short stay at 8ch.

Why short stay ?

Hows lucern switzerland faggot?

Reposting a thread that was already deleted is not generally something that will increase how welcome you are.

I'm sure the colonic cleansings are sublime

Sorry I mistyped the ip.
Ahem

Hows warsaw poland faggot

But thats not breaking the rules, right ? If i remember well on Holla Forums there are only one rule, about illegal content.

Huuurrrrrrrr…….how VPN works?

So lads we got us a polack pedo here…. we have his ip…… question is
wut do?

Huuurrrrrrrr…….how VPN bypass ban?

Why pedo ?

op was banned for cp

I didn't say it was breaking the rules, I said it would make you less welcome.
You are right, there are no rules here, which means the mods can ban you for whatever the fuck they want. For nothing at all. If they deleted your thread it was for a reason, and reposting it is only going to piss them off. With behavior like that, your stay here will be short. I don't know what is so hard to understand about that, it is simple common sense. But as you are from 4chan, you may not (probably don't) have any of that.

LEMME GIT DIS RITE.
SO YOUSAYIN YOU SET UP A VPS AND RUN IT AS A VPN BUT YOU CAN'T BYPASS A 4CHANB&!?

That wasn't a CP, it was a picture of non-naked 12 year old girl

Poland YES

Cheap troll nigger

sorry user, i'd love to tell you, but ban evasion is against the rules on 4chan.

How to evade ban ?

as i said, it's against 4chan's rules :/
nothing more i can do

Triggered fucking nigger

Okay kid, i see you trying hard to troll me, but listen, ITS NOT WORKING

this guy gets it

alright op, ill help you out, on the condition that you never come back. deal?

I think so, but why not come back ? What wrong i did ?

its better for all of us this way. so are we agreed?

Anyone else hear something?

>>>/suicide/

For one you're a polack.
For 2 you can't ban evade 4chan

I think so

fine, stay banned

Okay, if you help me i will not come back, i swear

tell them in the ban appeal that you're posting from a mobile ip/from a mobile phone, and didnt make the post you were banned for.
you're welcome back here once you realise how shit 4chan is

Thank you, not sure it will work but if so i will probably not come back to be honest

btw, its a good idea to not to post a screencap with your ip in it

Bet you're not using a VPN/proxy or else you wouldn't have needed to evade a 4chan ban
You Polish pedofag

just go to reddit, it's basicaly the same site

This so much.
Also the quick "muh vpn" was obvious damage control and as I stated b4 if the nigger was using that ip (an ovh vps) as a vpn he should know how to evade a fucking ip based ban….shiggy diggy my niggy

also, if it works, come back and let us know. i know its worked for 2 anons before

Anyone with over 1 summer of chan knows that 4chan blocks vpns, tor and proxy services.
Faggots definately lying his arse off

and post it in this thread, dont start a new one or most of us wont see it

I have a failsafe method to have you back on 4chan in about 15 minutes……but I ask myself….is this guy worth it?

So here's what I'm gonna do for you m8 I'll provide it but I'm gonna need something in return first…. kind of as a show of good faith.

Is he gone…..

Maybe i will try, thanks.

hopefully. jesus christ, posting a screencap with his bare ip, not knowing he can bump his own thread, theres no word for it other than retarded

You mad bro ?

reminds me of my own exodus.
It was right after GG got booted. I hadn't been on halfchan in years. Decided to browse. Posted something….a pic of zunechan asking 'who's this?'
and got permab& for cp. Bitch was fully clothed sitting in a chair.
Anyway my bro told me about here so I came….and like op I was making threads asking about 4chan ban evasion. I was b& from Holla Forums within 2 hours, then from baphomet within 5 minutes. eventually I was forced to lvlup and I returned…here of all places, to exact my revenge. Ended up becoming good friends with the baphomet mod who banned me too! I love this place. And all the cucks, kikes, faggots and jim watkins can't change what we are. anonymous isn't organized centrally, there is no membership. And we are legion

google.com/maps/place/Aleja Jana Pawła II 27, Warszawa,[email protected]/* */,20.9962281,139m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x471ecc87cde2f519:0x408b13bcb7236520!8m2!3d52.237929!4d20.995659

Not really

Click on the star right next to Holla Forums - Random at the top of the page.