Windows Customization

I have Windows 8.1
I've been trying to get my computer to look decent enough. I use Paint.NET, Resource Hacker, CustomizerGod, NotePad++, and the website "convertico" which converts png to ico

What do you use?
Also what software can I use to make custom visual styles? I found one but it costs money (poorfag here)... I've looked for hours for programs to make custom themes (even went as far as trying to use High Contrast Mode and editing additional color settings that weren't showing up as options in Personalization in the theme file with Notepad++ but it looks bad and has horrible compatibility with applications)

gentoo

Absolutely heretic. Install gentoo

Install Hannah Montana Linux.

I refuse to believe this is anything other them superbly well-crafted bait.

Hell fucking yes. From it's webpage:

Install gentoo.

You have to upgrade to windows 10

Everything that replaces the native shell on Windows has and always will be garbage. I imagine it's even worse on 8/10. If you want to be a total faggot you can try out WindowsBlinds but you're just going to go back to the native shell after awhile. There is another program that works like Blinds and lets you totally customize it. But then you realize it's terrible and after a few months you'll just go back because you're sick of it getting in the way of work.

Eventually you just settle on something like pic related.

but gentoo is 32 bit... isn't that literally 2x slower? also would it even support an amd graphics card?

Does linux have support for RX460?*

/thread

Does gnu/linux have support for RX460?
It depends
Do you want support with botnet blobs or do you don't want support without botnet blobs.
Use GPUs that are compatible with nouveau drivers.

its 64bit also nigger

yes, full support with pop* drivers, but free software amd drivers are quite good enough

You cut the cube into a cylinder.

gg i installed it without problems then i looked it up like how to use it
fuck you guys

is HML 64 bit? I heard it has some stability problems and doesn't get updated very often. Will it be okay for a daily driver?

What's the point of ricing Windows? In the end it will just look like a bootleg Mac and the software will still be shit.