Girls are attractive

Girls are attractive

Are you gay son? Also that's a huge roach.

ARE YOU MAD TURK?

That's a tiny bug you pussy.

Girls are steaming piles of shit that don't message me back on internet apps

More

For you

i'm genuinely curious how people develop this sort of paraphilia

shit's nasty man.

It's not hard tbh, anyone can easily get into it

Only if you're a huge pussy

that doesn't really provide any meaningful insight at all into the development of it
kids see girls eat cheeseburgers in youth and that doesn't develop into some fetish
so there's obviously some sort of commonality or phenomena that is happening when people intertwine this with their sexual identity, but i really don't get it

Yes I know, the point is if it's comically exaggerated. Maybe the kid liked bugs and girls would smash them to be mean. Maybe there we a lot of bugs a round and he happened to see it more than mot people. If a guy is into vore maybe he had a bunch of experiences when it was more intense than normal.

If it is strong enough, then it 'clicks' into place to the area of the brain that causes arousal.

Shit taste

Fuck off nigger

Masochism and/or sadism + foot fetish + possible macrophilia

what is the matter with these people?
fuck insects ok, but doing it for fun? have they nothing better to do? or perhaps insects crawl all over their rice paper hovels and taunt these kids to the point of them wanting revenge on insects.
they aren't even fapping. wtf?

Wrong. It's not sadism at all. It's giantess mixed with femdom mixed with foot fetish

Calm down man

not attractive enough

What, No pussy flash?

Some guys like psycho girls and this is the easiest stuff to find.
If they're killing anything bigger than cockroaches or that's easier to empathize with (kittens, puppies or rabbits for example) then most girls won't do it websites start removing it. It's also easy to get a shitload of insects together and nobody starts petitions about you killing them, but with most animals it's hard to buy adults in bulk and killing baby animals is even more objectionable so insects are the obvious place to start.

TL;DR: It's easier to produce and less likely to backfire than hot girls killing bigger animals and people jack off to it because it's the easier to find than "hot naked psycho bitches murdering dozens of dogs." The insects (or cats or whatever) generally aren't the bit guys care about, they like the psycho naked women apparently getting off on something that seems horrible even to their Holla Forums addled mind.

can't even td;lr

Actually most guys into bug crushing exclusively like bug crushing and find 'hard crush' to be terrible, because they saw it when they were younger. That or it's a natural offshoot of giantess. Some guys like to imagine themselves as the bug. I know my customers.

He's not correct so don't bother.