Where you can easily start some kind of blog or site where you post your text and images?

where you can easily start some kind of blog or site where you post your text and images?
preferably without javascript and with Tor allowed

I want it be easy just click and done

Other urls found in this thread:

staticsitegenerators.net/
8ch.net/create.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just want to post articles on internets, is that too much?

wordpress is injecting ads and javascript

does that mean i'm forced into paying? what's cheap simple web hosting with bitcoin payment?

8ch.net

reddit

8ch deletes threads after inactivity

that's better but they remove posts. or should I start my own sub?
And reddit requires javascript so isn't great choice.

IPFS -> git gud -> redirect to paid domain -> do whatever the fuck you want/install gentoo

tumblr

Facebook

I do not understand all that hard words

and paid domain requires payment, making it non-anonymous

Needs javascript and phone number

injects ads and javascript into the blog

voat

i use tiddlywiki for personal shit, it uses javascript but its open source and i only run it locally so I don't really care. i like it so far. if you're really deadset against js of any form just use one of the millions of static article generators out there.

staticsitegenerators.net/

fuck you, I rather use reddit

how does that work? it generates html code? I need to upload then?
But where and how? Hostings need to be paid with non-anonymous money

You install the static site generator software on a server, generate articles through the command line, then edit the relevant parts of the html with your content. Point the domain name to your server and you have your website. There are tons of places that host, I can't recommend any off the top of my head. You could use something like an EC2 instance but that's probably overkill for a blog.

8ch.net/create.php

Threads are deleted only when enough newer threads are made. Just create your own board.

github.io
basically hosts static files for public access, no bullshit. but you should care about html and CSS yourself.

entire board is taken from your control if you don't login for 2 weeks

Only if someone claims it, and that's a manual process.

That's still incredibly retarded and unreliable. There are stable blog platforms out there, as well as free static content hosting.

If I were you I would write my own static website generator using some popular template library, and then write blog posts as simple readable text files in some markup language like markdown. In fact I already did that myself, and the whole thing is less than 50 lines of code, including my own extension of markdown.
If you know some minimal programming this is the most reliable, flexible, portable, simple, and convenient way to go in the long run. You just write your blog post in a text file, run your script, then upload the generated files. Can be automated further if your host is a git repo.

Get an account on sdf.org and make your own phlog.
gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/