Is there a decent Holla Forums phone app? I tried Exodus, hoping it would be the same as Clover for halfchan...

Is there a decent Holla Forums phone app? I tried Exodus, hoping it would be the same as Clover for halfchan, but it doesn't show any images and is no longer being developed. So, what do you use? Just browser? Is Ouroboros any decent?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan/raw/master/update/package/Dashchan.apk
github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan-Extensions/raw/master/update/package/Dashchan.apk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Exodus was decent when it was last updated, which was far too long ago. Ouroboros works fine. I use it.

Overchan was nice too, but I don't know if it supports the new deduplicated image URLs yet so it might be broken. It's an app for multiple imageboards.

Ouroboros works just fine

Currently using Dashchan and it's pretty good

Seconding Dashchan.

Ouroboros is the best. Flaws are: Captcha doesn't work for a long time now and Spoil Images are temperamental and may or may not load - for both of these problems, just open the External Browser.

Dashchan, Chan Burauza and Mimi are fine for cuckchan, not so much for 8ch, because it doesn't render posts right.

Overchan and Everychan(our new "official" app) are shit right now as well.

Exodus used to be good years ago, not anymore.

Short answer: they're all shit.

dumb phoneposter

The captcha in Ouroboros consistently works for me the second time I fill it correctly. The first time it detects it as a failure.

Just posted this from ouroboros

Dashchan works fine for me, and I don't even use 4chan.
Never had problems with 55chan, Holla Forums and endchan using it. It's actually the only app that works on all these chans without problems.

Testing OurBroSoros

Literally why, it shows less posts and images aren't opened fully.

Anyone able to post images from dashchan?

Ouroboros is OK. Better than the others I've tried, if this gets posted.

Three different captchas later

pcfag detected

Just use a fucking web browser

is there an Holla Forums app in the windows 10 app store?

After the plug-in update, yes

don't listen to the shills. Download Dashchan, its in github. you won't find it in jewgle playstore anyway so why bother with the rest of those shitfests
Also, lurking in a browser is a clusterfuck, just don't.Can someone delete every app in the wiki and place dashchan in there. its literally the only working one for Holla Forums

Dashchan is a newfag and can't redtext.
Also, thumnails are fucking small even when 200% size.
Apart from that, it's a good app.

Why can't I play mp4's?

Dashchan

Why isn't Dashchan on F-Droid?

Am I supposed to compile Dashchan myself?

It provides APKs on its Github

?

Will Dashchan allow you to force SSL/TLS? Ouroboros doesn't seem to have that option, and that's definitely something I can do with the browser.

It doesn't render Red text, and post formating is weird.

They only play in the browser for me

Dashchan is the only one that works that i am aware of. Everything else looks abandoned.

Not anymore it doesn't.
github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan/raw/master/update/package/Dashchan.apk is a 404, unless they were moved.

github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan-Extensions/raw/master/update/package/Dashchan.apk

It must be hard being this fucking retarded

test

yup, its not rendering redtext. all good since the dev is really fast with the fixes if you message him.

Embarrassing

Stop embarassing yourself, newfag

Yeah, real great functionality. This website is running on duck tape, just like the apps for it.

You know, in the end, I still prefer Ouroboros.
It feels much nicer.

you are the cancer

Mozilla firefox for android.

One job

bump