Offended?

Offended?

no

I dont get why this would even offend anyone, it's better to laugh at this person for making a joke even worse than Amy Schumer.

people would be if it had been their precious obama

fired

Only Trumptards were offended and CNN caved , CNN giving in is what is disgusting. Barron was traumatized LOL what a snowflake.

(you)

No You

It's art. Shit art, but still a form on expression.

Getting mad a it makes you an SJW

I'm inclined to agree, I suppose. On that note, I kinda don't see the joke. It reminds me of edgy drawings I used to make as a kid of people I hated getting killed. Granted, those were hilarious.

Nope. Don't careā€¦in the meanwhile here pictures of her gravity denying boobs and tight ass.

You can't just do something like that about the frickin President and not expect to get fired. Even if you're a comedian.

Agreed. But look at all the Trump fans screaming and crying about it. Who's acting like a cuck now?

covfefe

Damn, she has a nice body considering her age

But she is ginger. Her pubic hair is ginger. It's revolting and makes me want to throw up on myself.

that would be electrifying

She's good lookin broad.

[lies in hebrew]

Nice /lefty/ cringe.

But literally no one is doing that. Lefty propagranda sucks

checked

You still can't meme for shit.

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO POST
YOU COULDN'T WAIT TEN MORE GODDAMN SECONDS
YOU JUST HAD TO FUCKING WASTE THOSE SACRED DIGITS ON YOUR SHIT ASS POST
FUCK OFF FOREVER

you're not worth a (you)

impressive, very nice

kek

You're a faggot. Look at all these butt hurt Trumptards from the_donald plebbit. They always cry muh freeze peach, but are butt hurt cucks when it's thrown back at them.

Please go kill yourself you gigantic British faggot, better yet, ask your next door neighbor Muhammad Abdul Hussain Nahid Ali to do it for you.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Most redditors are whiny neo-cohens, who fucking cares.

>>>/out/

haha you're double standard, trumptard tears feed me.

it's where trumptards gather and spurg out when triggered.

I dare you to walk around a trailer park in rural Nebraska and find one person that knows what a Reddit is.

I'm loving how mad this made the cucked Trump voters.

In their defense, what kind of unprincipled nigger do you have to be to not find such a depiction of any living person (let alone a sitting US president, a federal offence in itself) completely objectionable?

We all know that if a conservative did this with Obama, the uproar would be enormous. Ferguson times every city with a large black/ leftist demographic

Yep, but as I couldn't give a shit about politics. It's funny watching trumps fans act like sjws. The very behaviour they hate.

Is this what they call verbal irony?

Acting like sjws is disliking a woman that shows your president beheaded?

Might aswell add this, lest we forget the SJW menace

no, getting screaming and reeeing to get someone fired because they posed in an art piece they disagree with.

As a Moslem I feel like this image degrades the sacred act of beheading and am thus rightfully offended.

they can't parse the difference between "this is shitty, don't be like this" and "THIS HURTS FEELINGS IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL"

honestly I'm surprised CNN dumped her.

they're more interested in their feelings than in free speech i guess

(Checked)

He's right you know. It doesn't matter which side of the aisle you sit on, or who's sitting in the white house.

If the US population cared as much about their congressmen/senators/city/county elections as much as they did the presidential, things might not be as shit.

I doubt it, but a 'murriclap can dream.

As for the image itself, it drew a reaction, which is defiantly the entire goal. Of course it's going to generate backlash, sells clickbait and articles, fills airtime , which generates revenue to some artist that's been on the downswing of her career for roughly ten years now.

It's all just a cash grab, the sooner everyone stops getting triggered over everything the better honestly.

yeah, and watch him and the rest of britain ree the fuck out when someone depicts the decapitated head of the queen.

she tried to provoke a reaction and got unintended backlash from her own ingroup, sucks for her.

No, couldn't care less. This obviously is made for attention, if you don't give it to them, they lose.
I was really surprised CNN fired her though, they might actually have some sense in them afterall.

I'm sure that's happened before, and I'm sure they have Ree'd the fuck out.

I'm honestly just really surprised I have to explain the whole "Shock images" thing to Holla Forums of all places.

Lmao, how butt hurt are you? You poor little snow flake. REEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh no, some fat chick is yelling and carrying on. someone protect me.

you have to go back, paki

lmao

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Another wave of these cunts?

No, he's a kike lover

There were tons of Obama effigies at Tea Party things. And GWAR have been 'executing' Obama, Hillary, Bush and every other political figure for years now. No one gave a shit.

I wish this were true. Check out the corresponding /n/ and /newsplus/ threads for some truly epic butthurt.

Literally a Sex Pistols shirt from 40 years ago.

Verified. Conservative snowflakes have definitely been triggered. Butthurt dialed to 11.

So ever since flags were enabled I've noticed the most rampant and obnoxious politispergs on Holla Forums happen to be britfags.
Is this why they were kicked off of Holla Forums and had to form their own board?

They're just different versions of Holla Forums, if you take any of that shit seriously you are probably genuinely retarded.

Doesn't she look cuter once you hide the wig and the adam's apple? would you? she didn't pay for nothing.

Nobody scream or cries about this lame bitch, stop projecting your over-the-top leftard reactions on right wingers.

Some people, not just Trump fans, are rightfully disgusted at this kind of leftist degeneracy. When tolerance will come to an end, it won't be conservatives who will be crying and screaming.

Look guy, if some cartoonist or some other trump supporting artist made a mock up or s model of Hillary in prison or Hillary facing the firing squad for her alleged crimes, trumpsters would love it. Any libtard reeeeing about it would be called a cuck and laughed at.

Faggots.

If anyone made the exact same thing with Obama's head, there would be screeching and violent chimpouts all over the US. Because that's the leftists way.

Sure thing pal.

What about a comedian/host holding Hillary's decapitated head?
You really believe even some minor e-celeb would ever do this and post it on instagram?

I honestly don't, because it's fucking stupid and degenerate.

Yes she should be in fucking JAIL. How could she hate freedom like this??!!!

She is a terrorist and needs to be fucking put to death. Hail trump! Hail USA! Hail freedoM! Hail our best friends in israel!

Oh it's
The infamous Quran-burning pastor
I remember the outrage

Of course I am not offended.
If photographs could offend me I wouldn't be hanging out on an IMAGE board.
If words could offend me I wouldn't go out in public without earplugs or read books.
No, OP, attitudes and brain states can sometimes offend me, but words and pictures do not offend me in the least.

For the Quran burning sure, the Obama effigy, not so much.

Unthinkable.

Not offended, just disgusted like when I see a dirty rat, a turd or a jew.

You need to learn how VPN's work.

What a weird way to spell "degenerate"

That works too.

Offended?

I'm offended by this

no

I don't know why anyone would get upset about this.

They didn't show her cutting off the head or anything.

She just holds it for a few seconds.

Besides, she is a has-been who never-was.

pukegirl.jpg

While I don't give a shit about the pic in the OP I disagree that hating a piece of art makes you a SJW, I think wanting said art banned because you hate it makes you a SJW.
There is plenty of art I hate but I don't want any of it banned.

I am neither disgusted nor surprised. We are talking about a woman, here. A *celebrity* woman whose star is so faded, she herself folds it into her comedy. This is an adult child throwing a temper tantrum and looking for attention. Attention is her career.

This is typical leftist behavior anymore. Giving this attention is a waste of time. I suggest taking that time, attention, and money you might spend on her shit tier comedy and spend all of that on Bill Burr.

That's all I have to say guys, thanks for listenin'.

Not really but we should keep it going and see if we can totally ruin her life.

I honestly wasn't even aware this was a shitstorm until last night when I saw a shitpost thread on Holla Forums.
It doesn't seem any worse than when George Lopez was literally calling for people to behead Trump.
That is to say it isn't offensive so much as it is humorously childish and retarded, and considering both sides' negative reaction to this I'm more inclined to believe people were just looking for an excuse to fuck over Kathy and ran with it.
She deserves it for being unfunny though. There's few things worse in regards to the entertainment industry than an unfunny "comedian" that somehow gets famous (like Amy Schumer, I'd rather this have happened to her tbh)

You say that as if Leftists are against Israel. Typical partisan tunnel vision. Wake up sheepman. We are divided and conquered. Whichever party you cling to is just one of the tits attached to the same fucking monster. Idiot.

Yeah I wasn't really following it closely because it's really not news. I just watched the clip of her crying about how she's scared, I hate the victim complex.

Wtf I love Kathy Griffin now

I'm not offended, I just think it's funny to get insane old Jewish liberal women fired for being insane old Jewish liberal women.

Go home CTR, you've been unemployed for almost a year already.