What would you do to my girlfriend?

What would you do to my girlfriend?

Tell her to get a bf who isn't a fag

That's a cheap ass suit.

i'd make her farm gold

Implying that's your girlfriend eventough that picture
has ben taken in russia even tough you're from Canada.
Yeah right 'your girlfriend'

Would tell her to fuck off, because i don't date white mongrels.

MEOW

premature ejaculate into her

Buy her a tree to make cookies in.

Would swindle her out of her(or your) money through insurance fraud or a pozi scheme.

I would imagine she really existed, much like you do.

more of her?

chloroform and a week in the cellar while the bank details are sorted. then verbal abuse, physical violence, sexual assault, torture and death by crocodile.

How can you tell?

t. neet

rate MY girlfriend OP

that can't be her, can it?

install gentoo on her phone

i'd make her post some nudes

What would you guys do to my sexy little tart?

I'd hit that…
with a truck.

how come most pedo stuff comes from Russia?

huh?

they have the best lolis

spit in her face

Isn't it neat how that shit is encouraged?

and glamorized

He said while he hasn't worn anything without an elastic waistband in years.

yes it is

didn't she already have a baby ?

id fuck her when she was 9

she looks fine. I never saw her cry in her videos or photos.

what im sayin is women r whores and they r never fine in the head, especially if u r a cp star

Wow, what is she doing with her life now? Did all of that mess her up or did it kind of not phase her after the storm blew over?

She's probably the weirdest case of that world, and seems to have never really left the spotlight.

women have a hole specifically to fit your dick in.

why do people get angry when a women/girl is in harmony with her biological purpose ?

Take her to the top of the local pyramid, holding her hand as she climbs the steps naked. Then, as the glorious sun rises and fills the world with life-giving light, plunge a dagger into her chest and pull her still beating heart from the pulsing wound. Holding it up to the sun I would say "Embrace the sun, child, there is nothing to fear." and then I would kick her lifeless body down the steps of the pyramid and stain it with her blood, so her body might return to the nourishing earth you understand.

rumor has it shes fine with what happened to her - she wanted it. I dont know if she wanted the vids to leak, but she wanted some dick training. U can see later pics with her… father?

cuz they say they r more, than that and men fall for that

You are either a virgin beta cuck. Or you have serious issues with women. I say its the first

u r either retarded, or mental

not over here tbh, not that wolen try to pretend either, most of them just tery to show off their waifu skills (cooking, beijg a good mom, etc…)

I say both

Sounds like paradise. Can I come hang out?

Her father didn't do anything.

Well it's good things turned out ok for her. Would have sucked for her if she ended up all messed up because of what happened to her.

Someone needs to convince her to write an in depth biography, her whole story would probably sell like crazy because of how weird the whole situation is.

I can't remember her fucking name and it's killin' me.

wonder why

so it was some uncle, or what? Or r u making a hitler joke?

if itd sold, i wouldve been amongst ppl, who know and how well do that kind of books sell with general public?
Some1 needs to convince her to release more material. Past, or new

Fucking wincest

Depends on the promotion? Books about abuse and how people view it sell very well. Things like "A Boy Called It" and "When Rabbit Howls" were best sellers.

Now I can see it going poorly if she describes it positively, but who knows maybe it will catch on just because of how different it would be. Though I don't know much about her so I don't know if she'd say it was positive or not.

sure, but be warned tho, while most of them are happy with their feminine social condition, thats for the most part all they know.
they're dumb as bricks, she'll cook, clean, take care of you, your house and your kids but don't expect to have any meaningful conversation with her or any kind of political or scientific debate.

thats one of the reasons i'm not married yet.

What everyone really wants

Bummer. Dumb can be cute, but there's a limit. I need conversation.

If I fuck her, she wins

someone explain this

pretty girl. too bad about what happened to her though :(

russia is secretly a backwards-ass country. Rich ppl look good in news, but majority is poor and not in tv

Didn't she go by Siberian Mouse or some shit?

throw her off a bridge probably

That was Masha, not this girl

Do Poles all hate Russians?

and who is this girl? I know the face, but can't recall name.

u think if your king sold out a country for piece of ass, got the country erased from the maps multiple times in part due to russia, had your country invaded by russia with germany and then occupy it and infecting it with communism, ud like russia?

and look what putins doin now

What about Ukraine? Are they good guys or bad guys in Poland's opinion?

t. ignorant Amerilard

the one with the gun

What does that mean? Putin's defending Cremea, Iran, and Syria. Putin's the good guy, it's not his fault Ukraine isn't a real country and Poland has an inferiority complex.

I am going to skull fuck you

u heard about the russia encroachment onto ukraines territory? Its cuz ukraine is a very young nation. We recognize its uniqueness. Its hard for me to actually speak for all about those guys, cuz we sympathise with any1, who doesnt want to be russia, i guess.
Alternatively ukraine is too young to have done us wrong at any point, so we remain neutral at worst. We have immigrants from there. Im a pal with 1. They generally dont cause problems, other than potential stealing jobs.

putins also killing journalists, fucks with documents and instigates wars to keep gas pricey. He keeps bombing "isis", which in turn causes more refugees to flood all around. And hardly does any good against the terrorists

this is masha

poor girl :(

i can see her panties!

She looks like she would farm gold quite well

this, picture should be removed for CP

poor masha

You sick fuck.

t. samefag pedo

i like how she whispers, smiles and bites her lip. It feels very sexual and seductive

Samefag, pls. Nobody wants to see that cute webm of choice meat.

Nyaa~