Finally people in USA are standing up and BTFO cutfags!

Finally people in USA are standing up and BTFO cutfags!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_and_law#Australia
cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a32417/sex-talk-realness-circumcision/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poland youre giving me autism

Face the actual facts cutags its fucked!

Look in the comments so much for "Girls like cut dicks more!" no european women do and it seems based on comments that the people speaking out ARE WOMEN AMERICAN WOMEN.

More like (((American))) Women.

Cut dilznicks smell less funky

No I mean they actually anti-cut. I'm glad many women are standing up for it.

Because it reduces dick siźe to and nerve endings.

Well we can't expect a nigger to wash can we now.

There's moisture collecting under your foreskin, there's no way around that. You smell like dickcheese even with your pants on you filthy rodent.

Cutfags if its so great and of benfit then why is it banned in most of developed world?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_and_law#Australia

By that logic pussy should smell awful.

Which it most often does nigger, even Kek agrees

In October 2005 a Nigerian man was cleared of a charge of reckless endangerment over the death of a baby from hemorrhage and shock after he had circumcised the child. The judge directed the jury not to "bring what he called their white western values to bear when they were deciding this case" and effectively imposed a not guilty verdict on the jury. After deliberating for an hour and a half they found the defendant not guilty.[68]

What can be expect of a nigger.

How does it feel your cut and have no choice but at anytime as an adult I could choose and I choose not to.

u mad you had no choice and parents risked your life?

oy
vey

Read even for women who prefer cut look they say uncut feels better for sex.

Do you have a preference between the two?

Woman A: For sheer aesthetic purposes, circumcised. It is not a deal-breaker at all if they're not, because it doesn't feel different, but it is definitely more aesthetically pleasing to have them be circumcised. It's also something my girlfriends and I talk about, and there is always a negative stigma associated with non-circumcised guys. The weird thing is, it's very comparable to the female vagina, but yet I have never heard of that comparison.

Woman B: I do not have a preference when it comes to regular intercourse but I prefer circumcised when performing oral sex.

Woman C: I much, much prefer an intact [uncircumcised] man! Sex feels better. The natural penis isn't dried out looking like circumcised penises and the foreskin is useful! Did I mention it feels really, really good?

Man A: I wouldn't say I have a preference. It really is a nonissue for me as long as it works.

Do you find there is a difference in sensation during intercourse?

Woman A: Honestly, I think that if a guy is uncircumcised, it feels better because there is more friction, as weird as that sounds.

Woman B: I feel like there is a little something extra when a man is not circumcised. It's almost like being "ribbed for her pleasure." I don't think it necessarily makes it better than a circumcised man, but it is a little different. I also think the after-sex rituals are different. Usually, when a guy is not circumcised, he has to get up and clean off sooner.

Woman C: Yes! I have a decent sample size of both intact and circumcised men, and while I have had circumcised men be able to get me off from vaginal intercourse alone, it's only been after plenty of getting to know each other sexually. The uncircumcised men have been the only ones who I orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone easily, even during casual encounters. The gliding sensation from the foreskin just does it for me.

Woman C: Yes! I have a decent sample size of both intact and circumcised men, and while I have had circumcised men be able to get me off from vaginal intercourse alone, it's only been after plenty of getting to know each other sexually. The uncircumcised men have been the only ones who I orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone easily, even during casual encounters. The gliding sensation from the foreskin just does it for me.

Woman A: I think that it can be weird for girls to experience a flaccid uncircumcised penis, because it looks like a rocket ship and we don't grow up seeing images of uncircumcised penises in pop culture. It's kind of like, "What do I do with this?"

Woman B: I think it is more fun to give a guy a hand job if he is uncircumcised because you can use the skin to please him more by applying different amounts of pressure when moving up and down.

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
MORE FROM SEX TALK REALNESS

3 Women Get Super Honest About Deep-Throating

Here's What It's Really Like to Date a Stripper

4 People Get Super Honest About Long-Distance Sex
Woman C: Hand jobs are much easier and more enjoyable to give when a guy has his foreskin. I don't have to keep spitting on my hand to keep things lubricated and blow jobs are more fun when I have foreskin to play with too.

You see the harm why don't you sue? Why don't you save those other little boys who will have this taken from them! GET MAD user. MAD AT THE KIKES.

ITT THE RED PILL ON BEING CUT AND SEX.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Hmm, You know If I wasn't so busy fucking chicks left and right I'd probably have more time to think about this shit.

i wish i had my foreskin…
fuck those fag doctors

if we didnt need a foreskin, god/odin/evolution wouldnt have given us one

So will having foreskin make women like me? I mean, I can't support myself, I'm a drug addict and I don't have much confidence, I might be autistic too.

no one will ever love your fat ugly face

You know how women regularly "freshen up" before fucking? You should do the same. Even if you're a mutilee.

I'm skinny, plus people say that I'm handsome

How does it feel you won't be able to please those women like a intact man? If they have ever had uncut you will only be letting them down.

Your mum doesn't count, she has to say that.

I meant people other than my family, plus I've been approached by a few girls, two times my age when I was eight (child molesters don't count, right?).

Girls want my pee pee you filthy gentile, the kind of girl that would put gross flappy skin dicks in her pussy is likely the same girl that would take nigger dick.

Seriously, I honesty wonder if the USA actually realize they are the utter laughing stock of the world?

i wish some alpha would kill some foreskin thieves

me too, preferably in a torturous like kidnapping them and strapping them down to a table then asking if they ever broke a leg and then slowly cutting off one of their legs because it would be "safer to remove it so it would never break".

You're not getting pussy anyway.

I NEVER HAD A CHOICE

I've fucked 3 different vaginas and 9 different men's butts

You're still a virgin.

I've had sex with 12 different people in my life, I don't think you know what virgin means

Circumcision is a devious method to remove sexual pleasure for the goyim so they are more likely to become faggots, receiving great pleasure from the ass

circumcision is a way to try and reduce the white population via low sex drive

Good! They're working as intended.

Yeah I've slowly lost more and more hope the world continues progress towards a shittier and shittier state and I've stopped trying to have sex over the past year and a half and now I've just been gaining weight, staying inside, games, and sleeping.

I have legit had sex with 30+ girls in my life…

and spitroasted girls and also had two girls at once…

I am not proud tbh its pretty degenerate and diguesting and I regert it.

yeah but it feels good, having a girl around definitely feels better than all the guys ive been with, they're softer and warmer and it feels sooo good to be inside of them

I dropped out of life completely but I don't hate myself. I still take care of my health and eat well, plus I avoid alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. I hate the left and the new right more than I want to engage in society but I don't hate me. Im my best friend, I would never throw myself under the bus.

Dont hate yourself and keep your body healthy. Its your temple after all. Just keep in mind that you can never know the full truth. Its lost behind narratives. You think the misinformation we have today is bad? Imagine the miss information campaigns of the past.. We've built modern history on the narratives and agendas of all who came before us. Were sitting on the spear head of thousands of years of lies, reality distortion, indoctrination etc. Were the fruit of thousands of years of bull shit.
Build your own narrative.

The best thing you can do is have white kids. Imagine the future without a group of white friends experiencing it. I don't know how other races perceive being alive but the way we do is great. I want to be sure there are anons like me and you in a thousand years. Go out into the world and spread your seed. Don't listen to the people giving you reasons not too. Just spread it. Even with fat girls, just spread it. White kids white kids white kids

I don't think I could ever have children even though I want to. I'm worried I would make a shit parent and probably pass on all the depression, heart, knee, and back issues that run in both sides of my family

this is my temple

They'll be wiggers or weabos.

Sexy white girls are the best.

that dude doesn't look like a jew.

the wigger phase doesn't last long unless you are a failure. The weaboo phase will eventually lead them down the path to the red pill unless they have psychological problems.