pick a NATO waifu

pick a NATO waifu

Jesus, what is #1?

Trick question

It's #2, of course.

that is the "wife" of that faggot that won france. she's a crack addicted sexless grandma

NATO is still a thing? Half of 7's face looks paralyzed, is she okay? I PICK 4, STAY AWAY SHE'S MINE

Looks like he'd be a total bro.

You're not into GILFs Germany?

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

ftfy

congrats
you're gay!

maybe it's because it's low-res. she's only 5'9" yet she's taller than fucking Melania.
someone from Slovenia. she is ungoogleable.

What's 3?

turkroach I guess

Emine Gulbaran Erdogan of Turkey.
Isn't it ironic that a lot of people that spout MUH NATO don't even know the political leaders of said NATO countries?

So I've chosen well. I was about to argue in Mel's defense that 7 is on heels, but lo and behold if Mel isn't alway wearing the same. High lift no less. Except now I'm even more confused because a quick search says Mel is 5'9". How is that possible when even with larger heels she's pretty much a half foot lower than 7?

5'11", sorry

I'm sure she's actually 6ft and she lied to the presses about her height. Look. She's as tall as Trump with heels on. And Trump is a big guy.

Do you have a higher rez version as Trump looks smug

Again, wearing heels. Need her in flats for a real estimate. If 7 is 5'9" and Mel can't match that on even steeper heels, there's no way Mel can be 5'11". I can't buy that.

Rolling for grannyfu

5 is best.

best i can find

all the ones i've found are fucking low res.

she ain't that bad.

Who's number 8?
She's got yuge boobs.

she looks like my grandma's couch. upholstered for show and full of roach.

I autistically counted pixels and graphed it to Trumps hight and she's definantally 290 pixels high
While Trump is standing back a bit bit it's compensated by how his feet are a little bit back so when you figure it out her on her tippy toes heels is pretty much bang on the same height as Trump who is
Her heels are 12 pixels high, 290-12=278
278 as a percentage of 290 is 95.88%
Now multiply that to Trumps height of 6'2 Or 74 inches to help me calcultate is 70.9 Round up to 71 inches meaning the Belgium first lady is 5"11

Fitting that Grandma's Couch is right next to your Grandma

Get your grandma a new couch, what's wrong with you?

I'll take you word. Maybe I need my eyes checked.

there is a possibillity for error especially in that I don't know how to calculate distance from camera

lol

Nice catch.

#9 looks like like she literally has a stick up her but.

get on my fucking level
basically. whatever the height trump is at. we need his height + shoes. this is critical it's that -3. My guess is 6ft since her heels looks like it's 3 inches due to the angle of her feet.

The black line is absolutely straight with no curves.
The green is the height of the flag.
The blue is the height of the queen.
The orange of course is the height of trump.

As you can see. The black line shows that at that moment both Trump and Queen Mathilde are the same height. Even seeing eye to eye!
This is also the best photo of Queen Mathilde where she does not try to hide her height. She stands tallest for the cameras.