Job hunting/Escaping NEET life

For the past two years I didn't have a job. I applied and called placed often and nobody would even call me back or send me an email. I was down on my luck and my cousin offered me a room to stay in over at her place. Within two days of moving I land me a job that I have currently been with for two weeks and it's easy as fuck.and pays $15 an hour. Fuck am I never going back to Northeast Arkansas.

To anybody having trouble getting a job, just move out of whatever economically depressed shit hole you live in. While you may think of yourself as some loser NEET who is a burden, or feel down on yourself for not being able to get a job, keep in mind that it's not your fault and is more than likely that you lived in an economically depressed shit hole all your life and never realized it. Sometimes running away and finding someplace different is the best solution.

Wouldn't a NEET have a better chance in an economic shithole? Employers in the bay area can be a lot pickier than employers in flyover country.

I couldn't even get a job at fucking McDonalds in Northeast Arkansas. As soon as I moved here in the middle of Tennessee I have a job with Dell Where all I do basically is install Windows 7 on around 10 machines at a time and do 20 minutes of doing nothing, talking to other people, or walk around pretending to be busy while I wait for the software to install. It's the fucking easiest job in the world and I get paid $15 an hour for it.

Employers in economic shitholes don't exist though.

Fuck am I tired, I meant FedEx Supply Chain.

Sell marijuana

$15 isn't bad at all to shoot the shit and install spyware onto machines.

Wal-mart and McDonald's. Also you can sell heroin.

Funny you say that, the AT&T laptops I have to put stickers on them that literally stay that AT&T will monitor everything you do over their network.

They're being very upfront. I can respect that.

The only down side to the job is that there are hardly any white people there. Half of the people there speak Arabic and white people are the majority. One of the few white women there asked me if I was white, because I'm slightly tan and have a 6 inch long curly beard. They probably hired me as a diversity hire thinking I was from the middle east, because I always get people saying I look like a terrorist or that I look Amish.

Shit, I mean *White people are the minority

I used to work (lots of unpaid overtime too), but I like the NEET life. Get up when I want, make home cooked meals all the time. Take naps.

One thing to add is that I find it odd that there are no Mexicans there. Closest thing to it is a Cuban guy.

Really the worst part about the job is that I leave home at 1pm and don't really get home until 1am. basically sleep all morning and don't have time to go out into town and do the things I need to do such as shopping, because nothing is open when I leave work at 1 o'clock in the morning.

Yeah, when you have blonde hair and blue eyes it's not that easy. No body wants to hire me, that would be racist. Wal-mart wouldn't even hire me. McDonalds wouldn't hire me; and as for just moving away, how the hell are you supposed to do that when you're so poor you live in a rotten shack and can't even afford a car!?

Become a semi truck driver.

How? I haven't even had the chance to drive in 6 years. I had a car I got with some money when my grampa died, but when it died in turn I had no money to get it fixed and scrapped it to pay property taxes. Only income is neetbux which barely keeps the decaying roof over my head. The ceiling is literally collapsing all over due to leaking in the winter.

Also tried to go through voc rehab. I was given a stupid mexican "case worker" who drove me around to turn in applications; including many places I was completely unqualified for. His main 'contribution' was writing up a horrible resume riddled with typos, grammatical and spelling errors. It looked like a grade schooler wrote it. Needless to say I did not find employment in the year I spend attending vocational rehabilitation. They gave me some bus passes, I guess that was helpful.

It doesn't help that in the miserable thirty years of my sorry existence; the only employment I have ever had has been under the table. Sure, one or two companies that no longer exist technically employed me and paid me in cash at the end of each day. Of course, since they're not on any official books and ceased to exist years ago they don't make very damn good references. Of the 736$ I get every month 2/3 goes to bills and taxes and the rest is spent on cheap AF groceries like rice and ramen noodles. My entertainment budget is an internet connection, a 13 year old laptop and a library card.

I'll check my own shitty trips. Why not; of course no one else ever will. I'm just screaming at a mirror in the dark.

I'll check em for you man, I hope the soul corrupting business takes off soon

they mostly hire niggers

wal mart usually hires anyone especially for night stocker because that job sucks ass

Just get on the disability and your money problems should go away

fuck her OP.

Sure is great living in a white country unlike america.

Thats 15% whiter than america

If we put our top 10 white states +90% pure vs. SHITSTRALIA we get higher numbers if we even out the white difference.

Basically. You're a fucking mud and are thinking of shitty states.

I'd be angry too if my country was 15% nigger

look at all the stuff you can't own? also you can't into self defense without your jewish overlords giving you life

The only disorder I have been diagnosed with is ADHD. Can't do shit for disability.

She's 50 years old.

Problem?

I wash dishes.

Maine just had a shipment of 400 somailans it won't be white for long.

Normalfag