POL MASS SUICIDE

ASHAMED FOR VOTING JEW

FOOLED BY THE JEWS AGAIN!!

Wew

OH SHIT
BIGOTS BTFO

Holla Forums has always been pro-jew board
Donald is still /ourguy/, shills can stop posting anytime

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

Nice try /leftycuck/ kike shills. Don't try to play 1488dChess when you can't even into checkers…It's starting to get embarrassing.

"Great noses, Huge!"

Timelines don't change very far over night, it takes time to considerably alter reality.

i altered my reality to the point podcasts talk directly to me and i can suck the youth out of people by laughing

That sounds like something I experienced on an acid trip one time.

people keep telling me that but i've never even had acid before

unless someone is poisoning me with acid in which case thank you sire but please stoppith with the seizures they're ganging up on me and the world ceases to exist when my mind ceases to function

Too be fair, he is still pushing Congress for funding on the wall so that's not out of the ballpark just yet. I guess shitposting is more fun than level-headed discussion though

also

t. trump voter in denial

that's photoshopped right?

Also, there is literally nothing wrong with protecting Israel. And Trump is the only president with the balls to tell Muslim Nations directly to clean up their shit instead of sidestepping issues while still bombing people like Obongo

Well they're going somewhere aren't they? And I hate to say it folks, but many of them are going here. And when Holla Forums and reddit send us people they aren't sending their best, they're sending the pedos, the newfags and the tripniggers. It's a bad deal and we need to get out of it!

The answer is obvious, we need to build a Firewall around Holla Forums and make Holla Forums pay for it

selling over $300b worth of weapons to saudi arabia is surely a good measure of national security and a good way to combat radical islam
woops i think i maybe wrong

I don't think you understand what the arms deal implies. Saudi Arabia still has to pay for the weapons, its not like they get them 4free. And they still have to deal with the shitty export versions. It was a huge win imho

because they are a questionable ally at best, are known finances of islamic terrorism, and that money is not coming back to stimulate anything but further spending on defense rather than things like education, health, etc.

Wow it's almost like he's a sheisty fuck that will lie and do underhanded things to people. It's almost like everyone in NYC, where he's been operating for decades, knew this and voted against him. It's almost like the media said all of this but all of the GEDs pretending to follow politics that got swayed by meme talk wouldn't believe it.

financiers*

are we making an actual profit off them tho, or are we giving them a good deal because they're our greatest ally?

That would be pretty big conjecture to say that America isn't profiting on the deal
Seem legit

No matter how shitty he is, I would rather have him for 4 to 8 years than having another regime of woefully disconnected from reality media and smug ideologues. Stay out of American politics you Britbong

post that meme on /kennedi/, faggot mod deleted it

the military-industrial complex makes money
we as a nation don't really see any of the fruits of it

not that hard to see if you know how defense contracting works

literally nothing Trump could do could make him worse than the alternatives that were available during the election. Tell me one person you think would've do better by the country currently in his position that ran for election, besides maybe Carson.

i wonder if you even recognize how absolutely submissive and shit-eating you sound

Assad pls. What created ISIS was a series of corrupt caliphs creating politically driven Islamic sects and a population that is woefully apathetic. Islam has a fucking problem, and maybe Trump has a chance of pushing Islamic reform

I can not tell you how little I give a shit that Trump works with Jews, this isn't Holla Forums nigger

maybe considering voting 3rd party to get them past the 5% needed to get federal funding for next cycle to dismantle the single-member district system which is what breeds our two-party presidential elections
for proportional representation rather than zero-sum politics? where the Dem's are corporatists and the Repubs are just neoconservatives

you should be mad about who he filled with his cabinet with
not whether they're jewish or not

are you so new you missed the sticky about how bad it is to visit this place without a proxy or…?

You mean "muh insiders"? Should I go protest on the streets of New York chanting "muh 1%!" This isn't Holla Forums either

Eat a dick hippy, learn how to play politics instead of feeling victimized by them

good goy

looks like you're geting pretty upset

you are a cuck
Henry Kissinger is a good guy, right?

Pathetic honestly

scroll to the top of the thread and look at the picture OP posted

Let the butthurt flow Jews! And thanks for telling White Nationalists to stay from Trump Rallies!

this is what they always do. it's smart for all to learn from it or be fooled again.

why would they be butthurt?

Trump campaign has been classical book example how to subvert chan boards. We were exploited to meme trump into presidency by (((them))). The question is, will we learn from our mistakes?

his cult of personality is fucking hilarious
i can't believe people are still hurdling through mental gymnastics to try and justify support of him still and act like this administration has their best interest in mind

some of us weren't fooled in the first place. some of us told you so

Funny how none of this shit was promoted during Obama's 8 years. Immigration is down 2/3!

LET THE BUTTHURT FLOW JEWS

So let's start some anti Israel rallies! Take this info to Leftist sites. Get antifa to beat up Jews for supporting racist Israel!

I think by constantly doing this, they try to make us forget the choice there was.

These people are not on your side and never will be. They are exploiting the current situation to demoralize you. There is nothing more to it.

kek

leftists and right-wingers both agree on at least one thing - and that is that the state of Israel is bad and should be opposed

What?

health care = shit
budget = shit
neocon = confirmed
swamp = filled
get fucked in ass = accomplished

Jew trolling=confirmed

how, exactly?
I'm upset he gave tax breaks to the filthiest kikes in our country and fucked over the middle class, and I'm a jew for that?
BY THE WAY
SAUDI ARABIA SUPPORTS ISIS AND AL-QAEDA

As a Zionist this doesn't bother me

SO FUCKIN' BASED

Leftyfags tactic number one: Call him Hitler….result: Failure.

Leftyfags tactic number two: Call him a kike….result: Failure.

Tune in next week for for the next failed narrative.

Think about it on the bright side. If it turns out that trump lied and he actually is a Zionist, the people will get mad and fix it in 4 8 years.

THIS TIME FOR SURE!

that 4 is actually a strike through but you can't tell.

four 4 test

WTF I hate Trump now! How do I change my vote for Hillary?

By the way, thanks Shareblue for dumping your full load of maymays so I know which posts to block on Holla Forums from now on.

Shame Hilldawg Maximus closed his faggot-ass account on Twitter, he had a full load of Hillary Pepes that were even easier to spot.

You keep forgetting that we're playing checkers and he's playing 8D blindfolded underwater hanafuda across infinite timelines

he has connections to the Rothschilds and the Clintons, Holla Forums would never of supported trump were it not for that kike imkampfy.

lol you think if he was still in the whitehouse sayin what he did on the campaign he wouldn't be found dead of natural causes through 3 bullets to the back of the head?

number three: Call him a Reptile Alien.

Good job so far.

2/3 of mass immigration down, bringing back manufacturing jobs…

The "kikes" are enraged that White people are not getting shit on.

The people care about Jobs, being homless, etc, not "Zionism".

He's doing everything he said he would try to do. Morons think he's King or something and don't understand that there is an entity called "Congress" mandated by the Constitution.

What you have here are Jews trolls trying anything to get people to hate Trump and White people or retards who cannot grasp politics and how government works.

border arrests are down 30%. immigration arrests are up 30%. immigrant expulsions are down 12%. how is that mass immigration cut by 66%?
Ford plans to cut 10% of its workforce due to falling profits. american agriculture is dying and the subsidt reductions will bury the corpse. how is this bringing back jobs? not one single job has returned from abroad.

I love that guy. It took lot's of time for burgers to realize that every president they vote for is exactly the same under their "democracy", Trump should be celebrated as a man who "redpilled" burgers by behaving like anyone else would. Now all we need is to wait for declining of living standards in the US which will inevitably bring civil war which will balkanize northern america so EU, and the rest of the world, can grow stronger.

We are /pol

We watch everything

kike

Holla Forums here

Still better than Hillary.He could do anything and it'll still be better tan hillary.

He only just got into office. He's being blocked at every turn bu liberal judges and has to fight his own party. He's cracked down on illegals, increased deportation of criminals,and caused a overall drop in illegals coming in the first place.

He's cutting 25% of food stamps. And he's just getting started. Eat shit lib cuck faggots. Once your ebt platinum card expires it might be all you have.