Love

How DO you "Fall in Love" With Somebody??…
What is The Difference Between "Love" and "Lust"??…

when you insert weiner floppy disk style (flaccid) successfully into their vagina, a covalent bond is formed in that moment that initiates the shared love experience

I'm not sure there is a difference…

love is when you're willing to cuck your soul without cucking your dick

Love is just lust plus friendship. Movies and shit try to make it seem special and complicated but it's fucking not. However, this is enough to trick women into leaving relationships because they think that they should be getting more out of a relationship, when really, what could you possibly want more than getting to bone your best friend?

Yeah, pretty much this. Guys are willing to do a lot for pussy, but there's a boundary every guy has that they won't cross–whether it's commitment, intimacy, sexuality, finances, etc. When you find a person with for you're willing to forgo those boundaries (ideally because they provide so much external fulfillment for you in return)–that's pretty much love.

Yeah, pretty much this. Guys are willing to do a lot for pussy, but there's a boundary every guy has that they won't cross–whether it's commitment, intimacy, sexuality, finances, etc. When you find a person for whom you're willing to forgo those boundaries (ideally because they provide so much external fulfillment for you in return)–that's pretty much love.

Lust according to scientists = High dopamine

Love = High Oxytocin. It's like fucking your mom or sister

or your cat (allegedly)

I'm going to have to do some critical research on that!!

You can't, its just a reproduction reaction in your mind.. Nothing more to it, its irrelevant how it makes you fell or what it makes you do, love is just stupid and as real as god is.. It's not real. Lust is real, you wanna fuck someone like they are your horny little rabbit pussy, good.. Try it!
Also love is fucking a brain reaction.. What ever you say, fucking shieet

Also if this turns you on.. You are a peso/hebefile just like 85 % of others men, the last 15% is just pure losers, and saying it turns you doesn't mean that you want to fuck em hard while they do the same to you? No.. Its simply just a true fact, that men likes young women's who just got or is in the pupation..
:)

Fuckinf sheeeit gif didn't upload, because I'm on a payphone…. Fucks shiteet can't talk more gotta go hack is over cops are here bye..
Also gif was just famous kids

Lust is the desire for someone.

Love is what you realize you have when it's over.

i dunno

Love is an emotion like any other. You fall in love with someone by developing a strong emotional attachment to them. The difference between this and lust is that lust is primarily the desire to fuck them while love is primarily the desire to see them happy.

All other answers ITT are pseudo-intellectual/cynical garble. You're welcome OP.

sauce?

Do you love any of your parents or siblings? That's all love is, caring about someone. It's a strong form of liking.

its basically impossible to fuck a cat

How DO you "Fall in Love" With Somebody??…

First of all, it requires sustained interaction with that person. So that you don't develop a fantastical delusion of who that person actually is.

That one is more difficult. Fixation can blind you to other womens' charms, but it's not necessarily love.

Pair bonds are part of our species' survival, but they don't actually last that long. Only until the toddler can keep up.

You'll know because she will feel better than just the friction on your dick.

There is an old joke.

A teenage girl tells her Mother that she is moving out. She say's she has fallen in love and she is moving in with her boyfriend.

The Mother tells her to stop being ridiculous. The Mother say's "You don't even know what love is."

The young girls say's " Yes I do. Love is when you suck a guys cock and then he fucks you good and hard up the ass".

The Mother replies "No sweetheart. That is infatuation. Love is when a guy fucks you good and hard up the ass and then you suck him off".

lol

Get out.

was meant for

Thats autistic as fuck, "romance love" isnt love, what you call love is lust for a single person.

Emotions are incomplite thoughts.

basically

🤔🤔🤔🤔

I'd say pretty much this end of discussion

I meant this