What would be the edgiest thing you could do without killing somone...

What would be the edgiest thing you could do without killing somone? I'd say if your thai dad was a trap and you were a hapa traplover and then you then formed a polyamorous transgender couple, now that would be edgy.

OldBoy was pretty edgy

Molesting a SJW's child. Imagine the agony…

If you're non-white you could just go to Sweden and you might be able to get away with making your dream come true.

remember when an asian dude with some guns killed more people than that in a single day at virginia tech?

Wow, very good meme.

rape

Remember when Europe didn't have a terrorist attack every other week and European goverments didn't jail people for "islamaphobia". Heh good times.

Remember when Germany almost destroyed Europe 3 times within 100 years?

what are you guys doing

Good burger VS bad burger

remember when some white european guy called breivic killed like three times moar than the asian guy with the hammer done in just 3 hours?

Killing the puppy of a kid with leukemia, making sure it's laid out in the front yard when he returns home from the hospital to die?

ya i member

Anders best husbando. If he didn't kill those little commies, Norway would be like Sweden today.

On the whole I must say Norway is a pretty edgy nation. Breivik, Varg, Kvisling, Norgay on Holla Forums, that's rather respectable.

Theres more 69 communists user. Theres lot of helicoptering to be done.

giggity

lol amerifats