The man in the video was caught fapping to CP on the internet...

The man in the video was caught fapping to CP on the internet. But thanks to a new Brazilian anti-masturbation therapy he learned to control his impulses. Chances are American prisons will begin experimenting with this new experimental form of therapy this summer with Europe and the rest of the world following later.

all they did was slap his hands what a weak little shit

He probably wasn't a pedo, this is a normal part of prison life in Brazil. On bestgore it said he was a murderer.

He'll be permantly crippled in a major way for the rest of his life if he survives, he won't even get a splint to aid his recovery.

Fck outta here

I browse all of the major gore sites, they occasionally get good videos. Bestgore I actually the bed one imo.

*is
*best

This. I went to Brazil once and already 5 minutes after leaving the airport, I was offered an opportunity to scatrape a dead whore in a side alley which i politely refused. I accepted

let me remind you these savages were the type that would sacrifice living people so they can have better stats.

literally griffith

post more!

There's a brutal one where they strap a guy to a mattress and set it on fire during a riot. I didn't save it but someone here probably has it. Here's one I did save. There are 2 more parts to this, one has the guy doing the chewing in this one being fed his own severed fingers and the other has both of these guy's being covered in burning plastic. This is the only one I saved but both of the others are up on bestgore.

This one is Venezuelan btw

At least It wasn't a picture from candydoll.

That would be too hardcore for Holla Forums.

Not to sound like a moralfag, but why do you like to watch gore?

Because it is real. It is a part of the human experience that most people just pretend doesn't exist anymore but it absolutely does and it probably always will. It's basically just a healthy dose of reality.

When you see someone get killed/injured do you feel any empathy for that person or animal?

That music is dope

Empathy means different things to different people. I don't get sad about it if that's what you are asking, it's a natural part of life.

Needless animal abuse bothers me more than human abuse though.

why are people this dumb? why did he give out his hand? he was safe behind a cage.

fucking moron.

That's because people are fucking retards, dickbags, whores, fuckwagons, shitsniffers, fags, niggers, Jews, pedos, and everything else fucked up. Animals are cool, worst thing a dog could do is, well kill you if you fuck around with it and be an asshole, but it won't wreck your car or come home drunk, or cheat on you for your best friend (that one is up for debate)

The guys in the cell forced him.

This (check my flag) most hardcore torturers fuck litle girls without giving a fuck, 13 years knocked up are common here and no, the father isnt a guy that fap to chinnesse drawings, most of the time is the local based guy that burn others.

The solution is castration, seriously, is better than jail.

No no no.. You got it all wrong m8, this is what they do when the dad doesn't want to rape his underage daughter.. Its true

Dude, he is eating his flesh..
[spoiler]post plastic cover[/spolier] I don't wanna browse bestgore just 2 find one vid..

Spoiler with ** on both ends here. Here's the plastic one.
www.bestgore.com/torture/inmate-venezuela-prison-torture-drip-molten-plastic/

Here's the one where they feed him his severed finger.
www.bestgore.com/torture/venezuela-inmate-forcefed-own-severed-finger/

I think it's pretty safe to say that he had a bad day. It says that these guy's were child molesters but there is no way to confirm that.

Oh cool, a gore thread with some discussion.
Anyone know what the fuck happened to this guy's face?

Someone should get a needle and pop this airhead.

oh my god

he's turning into maisie

This, skelleton isnt there just to be spooky.

Video related, not trolling.

What the hell could somebody do to deserve this?
Fucking cartels man

never get between a mexican and his illicit drug operation.

drug dealing is the laziest job a person can do, mexicans don't like people fucking with their ability to be as lazy as humanly possible.

gee. i wonder where it came from.
daily reminder that natives are fucking crazy animals.

Torture? Nah, doubt it. A bunch of nations got together and decided that shit ain't so cool.

Lol thanks britbong for saving this. You get it from our Commie's webm threads a while back?

ew