Far Cry 5

How do you feel about Holla Forums's appearance in far cry 5

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/05/23/explosion-photo-victims-ariana-grande-concert-manchester/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone enlighten me as to wut, I am not keeping up to date with normie shit like "far cry"

These games are casual shit anyway. The last one had a nigger tribe in prehistoric Europe too.

WE

whats Holla Forums?

Calm the fuck down, it's a god damn video game. You people sound just like Anita Sarkeesian

What? How can we calm down if we aren't even mad about it. It's exactly the kind of thing I would expect.

Pic related was fun.

This game pushes the hole "You're white and conservative? You're just as bad as those white supremacists in that game I played!" narrative. If the enemies were just white, with no further spin to it, Just as the other games did there would be no outrage.

The same happened with the battlefield hardline campaign.

The game is probably gonna be real fun though

CHOOSE

The only people mad are the ones who don't know jack shit about Far Cry

In Far Cry 4 Pagan Min was painted as the vilian when he was not. He 1.) Literally does nothing wrong while you were there (the stabbing is justified because his soldiers actually fired at a bus for no reason while the other guy was calling the Golden Piss on him at the dinner table for no reason) and 2.) He is about to give you, the country anyways

I don't know if Ubisoft did this to create some contrived moral gray area to seem deep or some shit but that's not the point. I imagine they'll do the same here.

Wasn't that a gook?

He was a half-chink brit who ran a triad in Hong Kong

Also get the terms right
China = Chink
Korea = Gook
Japan = Nip

And these will be full whites, Christians.

Why would they be portrayed as good?

shit game

who gives a shit

Holla Forumseddit does.

How are the refugees up in the UK treatin' ya?

Fine. How is Cletus treating you?

FC1 > FC Spriritual Sequels

tmz.com/2017/05/23/explosion-photo-victims-ariana-grande-concert-manchester/

Not what I heard, sounds like you're lying and support the mass murder or your own countrymen. It could be fake news though :^)

People still play FC? Wow. Those games felt like a chore to me.

Indeed. This has been a very good year for vidya.

15 minutes without doing anything? He is still an edgy tard.

Even though the game will try to convey the image of evil Christian white survivalists (cause those are the radical religious zealots we need to worry about) the plan will backfire on them. The main villain is always the coolest character on the Far Cry games like the Jackel in 2, Vaas in 3, and Pagan Man in 4.

Nice strawman, retard

I bet the protagonist is black.

I agree with all of these replies

The best thing everyone that doesn't like this shit could do is completely ignore it. Ubishit is just trying to make a bunch of right wingers pissed off so they give the game free publicity and so lefties go out and buy it because "fuck u racists lol, I win by sucking the big corporate cock I bitch about all day!"

He's obviously the hero.
The only thing I don't like is that he tricked you into killing yourself, there was nothing wrong with the wiring to the explosives and he won't shoot himself

Well, you are a CIA-sponsored merc trying to kill him, it makes sense for him to do that.