The mail.cock.li certificates expired, we got new keys now and Vincent Canfield is not tweeting. Should I be worried?

The mail.cock.li certificates expired, we got new keys now and Vincent Canfield is not tweeting. Should I be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

transfer.sh/edhb7/dont-panic.mp4
transfer.sh/edhb7/dont-panic.mp4[19:29]
twitter.com/dolosthegreat/status/820068847143292928[19:43]
sigaintevyh2rzvw.onion/
vc.gg/blog/so-its-been-a-while.html
cock.li/transparency/warrant-canary.txt
cock.li/transparency/2017-01-19-subpoena/00-email.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm glad he's dead.

nope, assuming you are smart enough to not use your meme email for any serious purposes

no?

You should be worried about the computer aids that you are infected with

rip cockman

has anybody called him yet?

Working as intended. Let's Encrypt certs only last 90 days.

Its the email cert thats expired, not the web cert.

I tried calling him, got a busy signal.

Warrant canary is overdue too. Has not been updated since dec. 1st. Should have been updated the 1st.

His dialup's probably tied up with eve online

You should have stopped using cock.li the moment you figured out Canfield was a goon, I was a retard so it took me until the goonswarm mass invite to realize that.

Karmafleet literally recruits from reddit
EVE goons have basically nothing to do with SA goons anymore

Sorry, we're not mentally ill faggots who shitpost across boards rambling about goons here. Try going back to Holla Forums.

Goons have literally always held an extremely autistic hatred for anons. It's definitely not out of the question for a goon to be such a dedicated autist as to maintain a honeypot mail service for anons.

I have a three digit IQ, can you retards try and explain why you use cock.li?

Again, you need to go back to Holla Forums.

What's wrong with the part that you're quoting?
You DO know how email works, don't you?

Chances are that we're not the retard here. In all likelyhood, you're a drooling fucktard who doesn't know what they're talking about.

his last tweet. RIP

transfer.sh/edhb7/dont-panic.mp4

he's still alive!

>transfer.sh/edhb7/dont-panic.mp4
Fuck I just finished migrating all of my accounts to openmailbox
Guess I'll migrate back once he fixes the cert
Where did you find that anyway?

It's from the #cock.li IRC channel on DareNET.
[19:28] transfer.sh/edhb7/dont-panic.mp4[19:29] ^ watch this[19:30] Nyx: is he on drugs or something[19:31] namelessfag: dunno[19:38] he seems high af[19:40] maybe he got sick from Hamburg as well[19:40] already went there with a slight cold and came back with a fever on January 4th[19:40] hoe doesnt look sick[19:40] just stoned[19:41] It's night in romania and germany[19:41] the video has been made in daylight[19:41] hmmm[19:42] no date, no recent news in the video[19:42] there was only one time someone asked radack on twitter about VC's whereabouts[19:43] the cia would have done it much better[19:43] 19 hours ago, twitter.com/dolosthegreat/status/820068847143292928[19:43] not sure but VC could be referencing it

he's seen some shit

What's a good alternative to cock.li? It doesn't need to be free (gratis) but I need to be able to make lots of email addresses with one subscription.

Also it can't be tutanota because I want all my shit on thunderbird, I don't actually care about encrypting.

runbox, 100 aliases, 15$/y
it's hosted in norway, though, part of 9 eyes

Yeah, didn't expect you retards to be able to explain.

Continue being retarded.

Used it with Tor for unimportant shit. Is there another free Tor-friendly service where you can instantly register with zero bullshit and get mail?

sigaintevyh2rzvw.onion/

VINCENTOLI VINCENTOLI GIVE US THE CERTIFIOLI !!!

No one is going to spoonfeed someone so fucking stupid that they don't know how email works. Chances are you won't understand because you are just that damn stupid. If you think any email that you send unencrypted is private in any way you are the dumbest motherfucker to post on this board.

KEK

While I think it's bullshit, at this point, assume all email providers are vulnerable to state influence. If you want/need privacy, use E2E encryption. Nothing else is trustworthy.

THIS HAS BEEN MY NEW CONCERN AS WELL

ah, ok then

Webm'd the video. Any tips ?
ffmpeg -i dont-panic.mp4 -c:v libvpx-vp9 -pass 1 -b:v 1M -threads 8 -speed 4 -tile-columns 6 -frame-parallel 1 -an -f webm /dev/nullffmpeg -i dont-panic.mp4 -c:v libvpx-vp9 -pass 2 -b:v 1M -threads 8 -speed 1 -tile-columns 6 -frame-parallel 1 -auto-alt-ref 1 -lag-in-frames 25 -c:a libopus -b:a 64k -f webm nopanic.webm

It's great that you're following his advice of staying retarded

Isnt he a scamming faggot? I thought i saw a thread here and in Holla Forums

use libx264 or libx265

x264 vs vp9 , vp9 wins for bitrate/quality but looses by conversion speed.
x265 vs vp9 are on equal footing, but i heard that vp9 got a bit faster in latest ffmpeg patches.

x265 is 20% more efficient than VP9

The birdguy just updated his certificates. (or at least it seems like it, can somebody confirm? )

He had his stuff seized: vc.gg/blog/so-its-been-a-while.html

Warrant canary: cock.li/transparency/warrant-canary.txt

glad to see that warrant canary tho

>He had his stuff seized: vc.gg/blog/so-its-been-a-while.html

goons ==BTFO==

A warrant canary doesn't mean much.

Seems like his name must be on a watch list or something to have all his stuff seized.

It's shit-easy to make an account. Privacy doesn't matter for what I do with cock.li, and if it did, I'd just use PGP.

You're just embarrassing yourself now.

Exactly, I always assumed it was honey pot but used it any way for the memes.

BUILD  QUALITY  

Is there a better alternative than OpenMailbox for a free, easy, email host?

Because you can't actually trust things you don't own.
Cock.li makes no reservations about what it does and therefore allows you to happily use the only type of encryption that matters(client side).

Cock.li asks for no user id, rev up a vpn/tor connection, create an account, and he just happily accepts this.

If you think you can trust any other email provider that provides server side encryption then you are getting jewed hard.

When I saw him blink S-O-S in Morse code in the video, the first thing I did was take a moment to be impressed that vc knows Morse.

The second thing I did was stop using cock.li services.

I wonder which agency got to him? I suspect it's not any of the obvious ones like NSA or CIA. There's a lot of overlap between cryptocurrency autists and cock.li autists. I bet it was the DEA looking to datamine info on cryptocurrency/DNM users.

How do I delete my cock.li address?

Alright so I need a personal email address to be used for every day email and having things shipped to me. You're saying you would use cock.li? As it is I have a hard time trusting any email provider why should I trust this guy? I checked out the email faq and from the looks of it proton mail seems to be the best choice, based in an old Swiss military base.

I just looked into Morse code, is he actually doing that? That's pretty interesting.

I think ZOG got to him tbh

This has been tweeted just 5 hours ago.

But he did it anyway, the absolute madman!

I use putanota now

o no
who cares, no one really uses throwaway meme mail for confidential business, do they?

>cock.li/transparency/2017-01-19-subpoena/00-email.txt

Which one of you sick fucks has been emailing CP?

That's unfortunate, The DOJ's Child Exploitation & Obscenity Section usually only deals with actual production of CP or admins of CP sites.

I'm the founded of mk and use a cock.li mail

What. Do you mean founder?

For on topic stuff?

You will be extradited to the US and be given a life sentence for engaging in a child exploitation enterprise. It's how CEOS usually prosecutes CP site admins and moderators.

Good job Vincent Canfield. Since you only retain logs for 48 hours, you let a child molester escape justice. A child will be raped for many years because of you.

Email is essentially text files you autist.