Is this worth watching?

Is this worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KXD7V
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's capeshit. capeshit.

Ask it to Zod's snapped neck

No capeshit is worth watching

It's pretty decent. Really refreshing after watching a bunch of sardonic whedon shit from Marvel.

Only if you drink heavily beforehand.
Do not attempt to watch it soiber, unless you want to ewnd up with swevere braindamafge,

I am angry. Angry about capeshit.

It's shit. What did you expect.

It's kino

garbage

What am I looking at? They replaced Mary Jane with Superman?

If you're going to watch it, watch the director's cut. It isn't a better film, but it makes sense at least, I watched it cause I was bored one evening and I at least got the point, friends who saw it at the cinema had no idea what was going on half the time.

Sounds like it was too late for you.

I actually worked on this thing (I know "muh dad works for nintendo"). Don't care if you believe me, I wouldn't either. It got fucked up because they gave it to Terio and wanted a first draft in less than 2 months They handed him a pile of Goyer's shit that was so fucking bad, the rumor was even the japanese guy WB had running their movie division said it was shit and asked Terio to rewrite it it beginning in late Nov and wanted to begin actual shooting actual scenes in mid-January. It was fucking impossible, eco since this film was meant to set up an entire universe.

Granted, I was just an intern in WB but I saw a decent amount of what went on. Rumor is that "Justice League" will be much better since Goy is now out for good.

Now, is BM v. SM worth watching? Affleck's performance is very good, Jesse Eisenberg went WAY fucking over the top as in full retard. Snyder not exactly Martin Scorsese, he was hired for the visuals. If you enjoy big, fucking fights, you'll like it. People can make fun of the script, but given that the poor fucker terio has less than 2 months to rewrite an entire movie that Goyer had spent over 2 years molding into a piece of dung…if nothing else, worth seeing so you know what.s going on in JL.

If JL or Wonder Woman flops, will it be it for this shitshow?

oh, the best part? Goyer went to the WGA and GOT half the royalties in arbitration. This is after nothing the prick wrote was used other than parts of the vague storyline, was done from scratch. He fucked himself though since he pissed off terio so much with his fucking greed, terio said it was either him or goyer that had to go, he'd never work with with him on anything again. Goyer lost that one with WB, so now he's back doing shitty fucking TV series if those are ever still running.

There's a reason the fucker had to hire a hang of bikers to keep Wesley Snipes from kicking his fucking ass at a bar in Canada when he was filing…"blade trinity" or whatever the name of movie was he directed. Complete fucking scumbag. Although I never met him directly, but it was rare that literally EVERYONE at the company hated someone that much, esp. a writer, who usually keeps quiet and stays in the background. Not that asshole.

WW has nothing to do with Terio or affleck, and it's mostly a concession to the feminists. Last I saw, JL part 2 is already starting production, so would really, really have to tank for them to totally pull it. Also, terio re-wrote affleck's solo batman film while he was in rehab supposedly.

So if JL flops to the point where it somehow makes literally nothing? It might be over. WW is already sort of expected not to do well.

Why is the Switch so bad?

didn't they announce there isn't gonna be 2 parts anymore

just look a it

Stop discussing and bumping capeshit threads. 4/tv/ is the board for that shit.

The real fucking "quiet secret" is that everyone wants synder out of the director's chair, but no one else at this point could really step in. Snyder is taking his salary and letting affleck and terio take the risks as EPs. HE was not the right director for Bm v. SM, everyone knew it from the start, but way too anxious to catch up with fucking marvel…

Unless there was a major change since I stopped working there. Guess it is possible, not likely. Part 1 is due out in Nov. Part 2 is ~ 1 yr after that. You can find out on IMDB.

I guess you didn't do enough researcher for your little LARP, ya goon :^)
archive.is/KXD7V

Translation- "no one is paying attention to My shitty threads, it's not fair! How dare you be free to discuss the MOVIES/TV that interest you in a board set up for that!

what happens when a 16 year old, obese, autistic dickhead doesn't like it that no one is paying attention to whatever shitty topics he wants to discuss. So, rather than ignore and let people be, he's so fucking arrogant as to COME TO THE THREAD and tell people NOT TO POST about movies that interest them.

You're a special fucking breed of douchebag, fatty.

Back to reddit/4chan capeshitter.

lol, you fucking pathetic scumbag. What part of "something could have changed since I left" did you miss?

Oh, and BTW fatso– atfter all that YOU WERE STILL WRONG and using out-dated info. Nothing like a greasy fat loser accusing me of "LARPing." Justice League part 2 is still going ahead. From IMDB:

sage for capeshit

Always the same technique for the fucking pathetic shitbirds. You'll never get anywhere close to where I've been, you worthless fuck.
yeah, your dead mother's corpse on your sofa with a cop of tea in front of her:

this is true. i don't have r/movies as my homepage.

you're the same person "saying" over and over, fatty. Who the fuck are you to tell people what films can't be discussed here? Brainless motherfucker, you tried with "you LARPing," and were so fucking desperate, you were using 10 month old information.

Face it fatso– I had access into a world you never will. And, fun fact– I Still Do

As you sit here jerking off to the thought of fucking watching films, I'm actually involved in making them. Yep. Me.

Dad wouldn't tell me. When I asked him about it he just yelled and told me to get a real job instead of "wasting time on that faggoty Hollywood shit" like he always does. It's getting really hard to live under the same roof as him, but I can't afford to move out. Even paid internships don't pay enough to rent an apartment.

If nothing else, it's better than marvelshit up until the retarded ending.

Don't ever date a crazy chick.

what a goon