That kid who constantly flirted with 90 y/o teachers
That kid who shit on the bathroom floor

pic related, that kid who memes IRL

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

dubs dubs dubs

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

that kid who went to Scotland once and came back with the heaviest accent in the world

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

That kid who walked around everyday at lunch acting busy
I did this. Friends are hard.

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

the library is closed

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

I still walk around at lunch and look busy, unless the computer lab or library is open.

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

Underage b& plox

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

That kid who is pretending to sleep if not actually falling asleep and then doesn't wake up to class and even the teacher has given up on and doesn't bother

Dylan James
Dylan James

senior year
school admin instituted mandatory hall
already had plenty of time during class to finish what would have been homework
newgrounds on one window, textbook companion site on the other
It took way too long for the school to actually use a firewall.

James Hughes
James Hughes

That kid who always yelled in church! Hee hee hee! Stupid! Hee hee hee! That kids dead! Hee hee hee! That's not me! Hee hee hee! Not any more! Hee hee hee! Now I'm a real king! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Little king? Stupid! Hee hee hee! Big king! Hee hee hee! I am a big king! Hee hee hee! I'm no little king any more! Hee hee hee! Shut up stupid snake! Hee hee hee!

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

That kid who came up with a new gimick every week for attention.

post related
it's you

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Look at me! Hee hee hee! I am enlightened! Hee hee hee! You're stupid! Hee hee hee! You're a snake like me! Hee hee hee! Don't you see? Don't you see you're dead? Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Look at you! Hee hee hee! Your dad is your dad and you don't even know it! Hee hee hee! You love my dad! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee!

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

itt:people talking about themselves at school

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Look at you all! Hee hee hee! Stupid! Hee hee hee!

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

Man, I feel like I really dodged a million fucking bullets by being home-schooled

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

that kid that dressed columbine-shooter-esque
that kid that was obsessed with dragons
that kid that was white and only dated black girls and got beat up by a black dude and was proud of it

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

That kid who walks around in a red and black tunic
His friend, that other kid who wears the black trench coat
The black trench that has a custom chain on the shoulder to hold the dragon plushie in place
These are people who really go to my school

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

that kid who is too afraid to climb over 1m high deck fencing
that kid who thought he could get a hot girl 2 years his senior to date him by dancing like Michael Jackson
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1NKMfU8ePY

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

That gook that sits on the first row, who raises his hand every lecture or just plainly starts speaking, interrupting the lecture, just to state the obvious. All while having a nearly incomprehensible lisp.
Tfw this is in uni, and I have to suffer through three years of this guy.

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

That kid who no one liked, constantly started drama and generally made everyone's life a misery

That kid who acted hard but was the biggest pussy when confronted

That kid who was quiet but could fuck everyone's shit if messed with.

Oh and bonus round…

That kid who trolled everyone and got away with it because he was crafty or just autisitc

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

that black kid with a womans ass

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

That kid who constantly flirted with 90 y/o teachers

I have a tale to tell of a particular faggot I had the misfortune to deal with in college..

Meet Andrew

Be in college
It was a fairly shitty place, had a few good friends and we kept close
We would bantz eachother in the canteen and generally be loud annoying little shits
Suddenly, this fat fucker walks into the room
I can feel the heavy steps of this guy from the other side of the canteen
Suddenly the group's mad cunt (let's call him 'Twitchy') shouted at him. I forgot what he said but it pissed him off.
He storms up to us, I can recall the smell of pickle on his breath… He smelled like he rolled around in a bath of fucking vinegar, I will remember that foul stench as the "Andrew Smell".
Andrew speaks in this squeaky flamboyantly gay voice, I suddenly feel the urge to slap this guy but I don't want to get AIDS.
Suddenly this old boomer woman likely in her mid sixties walks in, I thought she was a teacher… Turns out she actually still studies at this college…
Her hair was greasy and she wore these glasses like pic related.
Actually come to think of it… She looked a bit like Jimmy Saville
Andrew starts mouthing off, Twitchy's in hysterics
Suddenly this old wench comes up behind him and hugs Andrew, proper squeezes him
"Don't waste your time with him, darling… They're just trying to annoy you."
Andrew and smelly old lady walks off, leaving us utterly disgusted
Twitchy makes a gagging sound and everyone laughs it off.
I genuinely felt sick at the time, if not for the vinegar smelling fat GRIDS boy, the fact that he was flirting with this ancient as fuck dusty old greasebag was deeply concerning.

I have a few good tales of 'Those' kids… Heck, I could write a book about all the shit we used to get up to. It's all memeworthy looking back on it all.

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

I was that fucking kid in highschool. I was actually asleep and by the time I woke up It be 10 minutes into the next class. I'd look around and go..

Oh shit these are new people.
Oh shit I got to get to my next class

That was most of Junior and Senior Year almost everyday.

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

That kid who thought wrestling was real

it was me

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

That kid who used to wrestle with everyone, doing the lifts and throwing people around pretending to be a great wrestler

That kid who used to take it too far and begin punching and escalating it into real fights

That was me

Jack White
Jack White

That kid that ate his lunch in the bathroom so he wouldnt get made fun of like the kid walking around lunch acting busy

That kid who was always the last one to go to class and the first one to leave so people wouldnt have time to really make fun of him

That kid who was never invited to class-wide events even though he was part of the reason they were able to have events in the first place

That kid who spent so much time with teachers that they even asked if he had any friends

That kid that would get 50% or 0 on group projects because he could never get a group and eventually came to resent certain teachers for dropping his overall grade because they ALWAYS pulled this shit

All me

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page