Brody Martinez

buzz buzz

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

kek
I thought I was tripping out.

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

Nope. Boobs are too big and saggy, and the areolas are too big. Not bad, but not perfect.

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

I wouldn't say they're too big in total, just a less than ideal shape. Agree on everything else though. They're definitely a lot better than any girl I might date some day.

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

ITT: Virgins with expectations.

HAHA!

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

i don't have standars

How does it feels fuck horrible girls?

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

It feels great. Your definition of "horrible" does not coincide with society's definition. My dick in a pussy feels bliss, regardless of physical attributes. While you're in your home shouting "reeeeeeeeee", I am at someone else's home fucking them because some faggola rejected her for her breast size.

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

Post a image with some girl that you fuck or you are lying.

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

Congratulations for getting the shitty leftovers that everyone else rejected already I guess?

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

LOL.

What's this ideology? Regardless of whether you believe me or not, it does not change what has happened. Cheers on your endeavors of finding out whether I had intercourse or not.

Thank you. You are entitled to your opinion. Conjecture for the most part, but still an opinion.

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

Well i can show you a picture of some of the girls that i fucked having high stardars

Why you can't do the same?

The girls are too ugly?

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

That's very considerate of you, but I must reject. I believe you fucked girls. However, your perception of "high standards" may differ from my own.

I must decline your notion of having me expose the people who I hold dear to me in an effort to prove that I do not fuck girls who you define as 10/10.

This argument is pointless, really. Good luck with your fucking. I am sure it is worth it, despite it being once in a blue moon for yourself. Plenty of rare fish in the sea of fishes.

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

Good.

Now tell me that whitout cry.

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

Before lachrymation, tears are held up on the inside of the lachrymal glands. Technically speaking, I am always crying on the inside. Therefore, it is impossible to abide to your wishes. Sorry, best of luck, kiddo.

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

This is the kind of shit i love seeing

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

I would always be crying on the inside too if all I valued in life was fucking ugly chicks.

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

How do you know you're not? Your perception of "beautiful" can be a facade that you've created out of the sheer desperation that built up inside you. But, clearly that's not the case. Based off your ill-thought out responses, you are a man to be held in high regard. A man who fucks the best of the best. Congratulations.

William Ramirez
William Ramirez

Can you post a picture of a girl that you consider beautiful?

I have curiosity.

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

lol you Chads think pussy makes you more of a man? Both of you can go bow to the female for more sexual favour while I feast in the delicacy of the blackpill.

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

the blackpill

is that the more diseased variant of the brown pill?

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

is that a genuine question or are you trying to belittle me, sir?

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

Boobs are too big
Putito pls go
and saggy
those boobs are pretty perky considering their size. I don't think you've ever seen non-fake big boobs in real life.
the areolas are too big
Actual valid criticism.

Scream "I'M INSECURE!". It'd be quicker.

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

they are all perfect

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

goog boobs are like good wine. give 'em bout 30 years to mature.

William Campbell
William Campbell

dafuq is a goog?

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

it's a racial slur against asians

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

isn't that gook? Plus the girl in OP's vid isn't even a gook.

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

This are good boobs, not that.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

Nice .jpg fag.

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

Wonder if she can just go topless on the street asking men to show her their genitals and pick the one with best looking balls.

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

Got any moar like first pic with the big hoop earrings?

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

Her faucet is dripping pretty badly. Id call a plumber

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

Thanks.

What's her name?

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

Her name is Karina Hart from Scoreland.

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

What? why my name is "snake"

What means that?

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

Yeah that's the name I got from reverse image search, but when I typed it in, the pictures that come up look like someone completely different.

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

He posted nice boobs. That gives him immunity over any criticism.

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

Hardly son. Just some admiration over here. Lets get our heads out of our asses.

old ASF OC

other pic very much related

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

later homo
still cracks me up every time

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

Same here dude, thats why I still post it. This too
pic related
Same reaction different emotional format. Brilliant.

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

sauce

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

Holy crap look what i found.

Is perfect

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

Colonel, those milk bags make my metal gear quite solid.

Luis White
Luis White

yes

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

Stupid Sarah! Hee hee hee! She's no Sarah, she's a snake! Hee hee hee! Like me! Hee hee hee! Everyone is like me! Hee hee hee! Nobody is for anyone, everyone is for themselves! Hee hee hee!

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

the chick?

Thats my ex dude. And I have no reason to lie. Impressing a /b/tard is like getting butterfly kisses from a prostitute
Pointless and possibly expensive

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

You lie! Hee hee hee! Snake! Hee hee hee! You lie! Hee hee hee! Snake! Hee hee hee! You're just like me! Hee hee hee! Ha! Hee hee hee!

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

Keep dumping then, any with face would be nice.

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

Nah… Maybe read that post again. Cool story, dumped this shit on 4chan back in 2015, sold my iphone and didnt delete the data…. fucking 4chan archives the past few years
all my keks
So I just went back in the archives and found them. It was like a second Christmas.

Its not a dump, im just saying dude.
I did enjoy the crazy bitch though

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

dumping = posting in this instance
image dump is usually uploading all that you have

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Look at you! Hee hee hee! Smart guy thinks he knows something! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Stupid smart man! Hee hee hee! You're just like me! Hee hee hee! Snake! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee!

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

GIFs
Go back to 2003

soundless webm
I will forgive that given the quality of the content, i.e. there is nothing hotter than seeing a woman whom truly enjoys sucking cock. I'm kinda jealous of her 'skills' tbqh, anyone have source or vid with sound?

Asher Barnes
Asher Barnes

Sorry for the Gifs?

I try to post the webm with sound but was too large for the page, here the sauce

https://es.xhamster.com/movies/5499182/deepthroat_buldge.html

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

thoughts?

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

Thanks for the source vid m80, shame there's no cumshot/swallowing but it's still so much better to hear the natural sounds of a woman enjoying the dick.

I need at least 59 more seconds to get off

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

OMG, stop objectifying women you fat basement dwelling misogynist loser! Hee hee hee!
😒 😞😷😟 😦 😧 👿

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

HEE HEE HEE

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

b8
" b8 { "possible samefag" endl;
}

James Smith
James Smith

k