Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

Do you guys like popsicles?

All urls found in this thread:
https://youtu.be/f995g_A1JnA
Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

i wonder how much time you spend collecting pics like this

imagine if you spent all that time actually developing a skill of some sort and not just wanking

you might actually become good at something

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

trying to make someone on Holla Forums do anything thats not masturbating
Good luck.

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

collecting
vlcsnap
pick one newfag

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

My LGF's face when i forgot to buy more popsicles

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

do you like trips

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

no

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

YEAH I FUCKING LOVE THEM OKAY!?, I JUST DON'T LIKE WHEN YOU POST KIDS SUCKING ON THEM AS THEY WHERE A DICK, JEBUS! DAMN IT, FUCK YOU I HAD ENOUGH. CAME HOME FROM WEEKEND AT FRIENDS, FINDS NEW FILE ON COMPUTER MY brother had drawn, told mom, he now need pro help! WTF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

here is one moar !! REEEE

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

WTF I MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS EVEN FUCKING SHIET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

I'm a 22-yo going out with a 13-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 13 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. Leave us alone - we're all happy - isn't that all that matters?

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

Who invented the popsicle? I bet it was a jew

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

Frank Epperson of Oakland, California, popularized ice pops after patenting the concept of "frozen ice on a stick" in 1923.[3] He initially called it the Epsicle.[4] A couple of years later, Epperson sold the rights to the invention and the Popsicle brand to the Joe Lowe Company in New York City.[3]

Epperson claimed to have first created an ice pop in 1905 at the age of 11 when he accidentally left a glass of powdered soda and water with a mixing stick in it on his porch during a cold night, a story still printed on the back of Curlies treat boxes.

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

Joe Lowe Company
Yep, fucking jews

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

Sage

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

It used to be really easy to find new popsicle loli videos on YouTube but for the past couple of years anti NGOs have been clogging the tags with spam videos. You know the ones, all the thumbnails have rainbow colors, Play-Doh, toys, etc.

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

did you say sperm videos?

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

Goddammit, this is how lovely young white girls grow up wanting nigger cock.

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

More like
POOPsicle amirite?

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

https://youtu.be/f995g_A1JnA

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

"Up Next" literally a topless girl at the beach
user, pls…

I love how videos of Russian girls attract the Spanish-speaking pedos.

The Hispedo Community. Every time.

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

cry moar

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

dem shitdicked pedospics

Mason Young
Mason Young

Wonder if she knows about the BBC.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page