Pls god nothe orange retard is going to get us all killedits not funny...

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

pls god no

the orange retard is going to get us all killed

its not funny anymore

tfw still a virgin
tfw still haven't achieved my only dream
which would be having a loli gf

fuck that orange bastard

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.rt.com/news/386391-putin-erdogan-s400-turkey-russia/
Liam Evans
Liam Evans

us all
South Korea has THAAD, Japan has AEGIS, and nork missiles can only reach Washington and California. Time to die, degenerate.

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

implying they can do jack shit to us with their duct tape missels

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

fuck, I meant missiles

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

california
RIP me.

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

you do realize Russia and Iran will back north Korea right?

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

North Korea will kill us all!
Best case scenario (for NK) Kim launches missiles at the west coast and SK while shooting himself. He takes out two cities and nothing else, NK is delusional and ar only up held by paranoid pathetic betas like you OP.

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

Iran HOPEFULLY.
Russia might be on the fence seeing as how so far Trump is himself.

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

Are you retarded? They don't have any interest in North Korea, no alliance or trade, and neither of them is going to jump into in a nuclear exchange just for kicks. China is NK's only backer and Xi Jinping gave Trump the green light for a limited strike last week.

What kind of nigger school did you go to that taught you that Russia and North Korea are friends?

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

A North Korean one.

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

Get off 8ch before I call the 대원수, Kim.

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

you sir are retarded

David Davis
David Davis

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

a state visit two decades ago with KJU's dad means Putin is willing to see Moscow burn to save Pyongyang

Get the fuck out of here.

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

what is an alliance

Russia has nothing to lose. China has nothing to lose. trump pressing the button is the perfect excuse for a global conflict

axis powers being Russia,China,nk,Iran,Venezuela,Syria

allies:USA,Israel,Britain,France and all other cucked European countries

Lucas James
Lucas James

Our government needs its teeth kicked in, interventionism needs to die.

Carson Barnes
Carson Barnes

Being a conservative living in california.
Not enough money nor resources to move to another state.

Why is it, I always have to go down with the sinking ship along with all the people who fucking hate me and drag me down along with them.

Fuck this gay earth.

Chase James
Chase James

Russia has nothing to lose
China has nothing to lose

Except a nuclear exchange. Except their population centers being glazed 20Mt at a time. Except the PRC being wiped out of existence.

Do you know why China's nuclear stance is explicitly no-first-use?

Because China has one coastline that 80% of its population lives along, and most of the rest are in narrow river valleys. Even by the most insane Dr. Strangelove definition of "winning" a nuclear war, China does not win a nuclear war. Any exchange is going to result in the Chinese people being annihilated so completely that future historians will argue if it ever existed.

Russia is barely in a better spot, there isn't a single part of that country worth a damn outside of the greater Moscow area, and there's only so many re-entry vehicles an S-400 can catch especially if the first nuke is a high-altitude detonation to fuck up radar.

What world do you live in that you believe either of these countries have NOTHING TO LOSE? They're alive, they're growing, they're digging themselves out of decades of darkness towards the top of the pile. It's the USA that's the failing empire, it's America that's drowning under the dimming light of the future.

You fucking illiterate, you nigger, your mother made a mistake by not aborting you like your fifty nigger siblings, by not scraping you off the inside of her womb with a trowel so she could go clubbing without feeling guilty.

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

Russia is not dying
China is not tired of america not paying debts

maybe stop watching rt news and talk to some actual Russians. Putin is desperate to stay in power and will do anything to keep it

China wants the Korea n peninsula and ultimately to wipe out the japs

You fucking illiterate, you nigger, your mother made a mistake by not aborting you like your fifty nigger siblings, by not scraping you off the inside of her womb with a trowel so she could go clubbing without feeling guilty.

getting this triggered

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

Russia's been dead since Yeltsin, merely dying is an improvement.

China is not tired of america not paying debts
Oh, you are actually an illiterate nigger, I thought I was making a joke. Why do you post about things you haven't read a single word about? Do you really think the things you hear from your friends and parents are clever or true?

Suck a log out of my ass and call it your brother, nigger. It'll probably be smarter than you.

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

both your perspectives would be laughable to the students, let alone professors, of a mid-tier MA in IR program

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

Make a post about it.

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

both your perspectives would be laughable to the students, let alone professors, of a mid-tier MA in IR program
Implying academia is any more than a meme to rip off people who think a piece of paper saying "You did it! :DDD" means shit in real business or politics.

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

ur sodium levels are dangerously high sir

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

lel, you're retarded.

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

ultimately to wipe out the japs

no. they want to expand power and influence of their empire, but they don't have expectations aside from daydreams to do something like this. there's no economic point to it anyway.

Adrian White
Adrian White

Not gonna happen, his predecessor was a YUGE pussy as well, I bet he won't fire a single missile.

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

Implying academia is any more than a meme to rip off people who think a piece of paper saying "You did it! :DDD" means shit in real business or politics.

I understand that college was too advanced for you, perhaps a trade would've been better.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

S-400

Dick head, you were saying?

https://www.rt.com/news/386391-putin-erdogan-s400-turkey-russia/

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

degenerate

Why all the hate for california, SJW? Why not visit and smoke a joint, then you can forget how your dad disowned you faggot?

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

China has one coastline that 80% of its population lives along
Open a marijuana shop, sell enough to move.

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

Learn to swim

he fell for the college meme

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

they want revenge for Nanking. just waiting for the right moment

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

relax bro, nothing will happen… I saw in a REALISTIC dream that America was going to be great and that 8ch would be fixed and improved during that time

trust me, I know these things

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

things that never happened for 100

James Allen
James Allen

defending commiefornia
being this much of a cuck
Your state is almost sweden-tier

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

Russia will back north Korea right?

wtf are you talking about? Russia already has defensive forces on the North Korean border to block refugees or soldiers in case anything happens.

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

50's military technology
Low supplied
Low trained
Low rationed
Beating a army that has been at war for the past decade with hundreds of thousands of reserves with combat experience and best training and equipment available at its size

We proved the same in 91' and 03', do we need to prove it again?

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

Stop pretending the kimchiniggers will do jack shit. Just accept that your hope for the collapse of society to happen just to make your life seem more interesting is all in vain.

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

interventionism needs to die
Indeed.

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

implying NK can launch a successful nuclear strike

they'd probably fail when it happens and blow themselves up

it'll be lulzy when it happens

James Ward
James Ward

Let's NUKEm 'em

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

Obama runs major military exercices aroud NK
no one talks about it
Trump says NK is bad
"holy shit, he's going to get us all killed"

I'm not a huge fan of Trump but this is getting ridiculous.

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

Are people legitimately scared of Norks? They can't even make a missile that doesn't plop somewhere in the ocean. They have like 10 nuclear warheads in total.
They are more likely to blow themselves up than hit anything

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page