pls god no

the orange retard is going to get us all killed

its not funny anymore

which would be having a loli gf

fuck that orange bastard

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/386391-putin-erdogan-s400-turkey-russia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

South Korea has THAAD, Japan has AEGIS, and nork missiles can only reach Washington and California. Time to die, degenerate.

fuck, I meant missiles

RIP me.

you do realize Russia and Iran will back north Korea right?

Best case scenario (for NK) Kim launches missiles at the west coast and SK while shooting himself. He takes out two cities and nothing else, NK is delusional and ar only up held by paranoid pathetic betas like you OP.

Iran HOPEFULLY.
Russia might be on the fence seeing as how so far Trump is himself.

Are you retarded? They don't have any interest in North Korea, no alliance or trade, and neither of them is going to jump into in a nuclear exchange just for kicks. China is NK's only backer and Xi Jinping gave Trump the green light for a limited strike last week.

What kind of nigger school did you go to that taught you that Russia and North Korea are friends?

A North Korean one.

Get off 8ch before I call the 대원수, Kim.

you sir are retarded

Get the fuck out of here.

Russia has nothing to lose. China has nothing to lose. trump pressing the button is the perfect excuse for a global conflict

axis powers being Russia,China,nk,Iran,Venezuela,Syria

allies:USA,Israel,Britain,France and all other cucked European countries

Our government needs its teeth kicked in, interventionism needs to die.

Why is it, I always have to go down with the sinking ship along with all the people who fucking hate me and drag me down along with them.

Fuck this gay earth.

Except a nuclear exchange. Except their population centers being glazed 20Mt at a time. Except the PRC being wiped out of existence.

Do you know why China's nuclear stance is explicitly no-first-use?

Because China has one coastline that 80% of its population lives along, and most of the rest are in narrow river valleys. Even by the most insane Dr. Strangelove definition of "winning" a nuclear war, China does not win a nuclear war. Any exchange is going to result in the Chinese people being annihilated so completely that future historians will argue if it ever existed.

Russia is barely in a better spot, there isn't a single part of that country worth a damn outside of the greater Moscow area, and there's only so many re-entry vehicles an S-400 can catch especially if the first nuke is a high-altitude detonation to fuck up radar.

What world do you live in that you believe either of these countries have NOTHING TO LOSE? They're alive, they're growing, they're digging themselves out of decades of darkness towards the top of the pile. It's the USA that's the failing empire, it's America that's drowning under the dimming light of the future.

You fucking illiterate, you nigger, your mother made a mistake by not aborting you like your fifty nigger siblings, by not scraping you off the inside of her womb with a trowel so she could go clubbing without feeling guilty.

maybe stop watching rt news and talk to some actual Russians. Putin is desperate to stay in power and will do anything to keep it

China wants the Korea n peninsula and ultimately to wipe out the japs

getting this triggered

Russia's been dead since Yeltsin, merely dying is an improvement.

Oh, you are actually an illiterate nigger, I thought I was making a joke. Why do you post about things you haven't read a single word about? Do you really think the things you hear from your friends and parents are clever or true?

Suck a log out of my ass and call it your brother, nigger. It'll probably be smarter than you.

both your perspectives would be laughable to the students, let alone professors, of a mid-tier MA in IR program

Make a post about it.

ur sodium levels are dangerously high sir

lel, you're retarded.

no. they want to expand power and influence of their empire, but they don't have expectations aside from daydreams to do something like this. there's no economic point to it anyway.

Not gonna happen, his predecessor was a YUGE pussy as well, I bet he won't fire a single missile.

I understand that college was too advanced for you, perhaps a trade would've been better.

Dick head, you were saying?

rt.com/news/386391-putin-erdogan-s400-turkey-russia/

Why all the hate for california, SJW? Why not visit and smoke a joint, then you can forget how your dad disowned you faggot?

Open a marijuana shop, sell enough to move.

Learn to swim

they want revenge for Nanking. just waiting for the right moment

relax bro, nothing will happen… I saw in a REALISTIC dream that America was going to be great and that 8ch would be fixed and improved during that time

trust me, I know these things

Your state is almost sweden-tier

wtf are you talking about? Russia already has defensive forces on the North Korean border to block refugees or soldiers in case anything happens.

We proved the same in 91' and 03', do we need to prove it again?

Stop pretending the kimchiniggers will do jack shit. Just accept that your hope for the collapse of society to happen just to make your life seem more interesting is all in vain.

Indeed.

they'd probably fail when it happens and blow themselves up

it'll be lulzy when it happens

Let's NUKEm 'em

I'm not a huge fan of Trump but this is getting ridiculous.

Are people legitimately scared of Norks? They can't even make a missile that doesn't plop somewhere in the ocean. They have like 10 nuclear warheads in total.
They are more likely to blow themselves up than hit anything